Brennan 2012 - Period 5 discussion

Favorite book

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ms. Lau (new)

Ms. Lau | 2 comments Mod
What is your favorite book so far this year, and why?

message 2: by Ms. Lau (new)

Ms. Lau | 2 comments Mod
My favorite book this year was The Hunger Games because alskndf la f;kajwnr ;kjanwr ;gkjhae;g. I also really love the author Rick Riordan.

message 3: by Allie (new)

Allie | 1 comments So far my favorite this year (and probably for the rest of the year) is The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. I loved the way the author wrote about individuality and diversion during high school. The book is just plainly beautifully written, the way Charlie is so deep and honest makes me smile. I love this book.

message 4: by Grant (new)

Grant | 1 comments My favorite book this year is TimeRiders because it is a science fiction book about time travel. The main characters are all recruited from famous tragedies and live a secret life as time travel agents.

message 5: by Gillian (new)

Gillian My favorite book this year is Mystery At The Olympics: Rush For The Gold because it included all of my interests and it was exciting because you never really knew what to expect it was exciting and inspirational. I really hope I come across another book like this.

message 6: by Kaitlin (new)

Kaitlin | 1 comments My favorite book this year was Out of My Mind because it was interesting and my level of reading. I also thought the way the author wrote it in first person was clever because it helped me understand how the character was feeling. I recommend this book to everyone who enjoys realistic fiction and a sad story that also makes you realize how luck you are to be physically and mentally healthy.

message 7: by Beth (last edited Sep 19, 2012 01:35PM) (new)

Beth | 1 comments My favorite book this year was Stormbreaker by Anthony Horowitz. It was a very suspenseful mystery novel that left me wanting to read more every time I stopped. I recommend this book to any person who likes mystery, spies, and suspense.

message 8: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra | 1 comments My favorite book this year was Hope Was Here by Joan Bauer. It kept me interested by the constant suspense of action and the fact of J.P.'s cancer. I highly recommend this book to all people who like to read action and romance.

message 9: by Bella (new)

Bella | 1 comments my favorite book is Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children i like this book because there is a lot of suspence. It also had a little bit science fiction which made it really interesting. The book wasn't too easy and was a little challenging.

message 10: by Reese (new)

Reese | 1 comments My favorite book this year was Mockingjay. This book has lots of suspense and a new plot on every page. I never wanted to stop reading, and i stay up late at night reading to see what happens. The book is a little challenging and it was written very well.

message 11: by Anna (new)

Anna | 1 comments My favorite book this year was Nim's Island. Even though it was a childrens book, the details and the way the author describes the situation it is mouthwatering. I think this was a nice book to read in the summer because it is located on a sandy island and with the tropical setting it made my summer better.