If I Were You (Inside Out, #1) If I Were You discussion

Cliff Hanger Ending

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

For those of you out there that have read the book. Who do you think is in the unit with Sarah?

I CANNOT WAIT for the 2nd installment, ending like these kill me.

Alexis I have no idea...what do you think actually happened to the girl (I forgot her name) who has the diaries? It was a great book.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Rebecca is the girl in the journals, I have no idea what could have happened to her. But whatever it is Mark knows.

It was definitely a good read!!! Love Chris, he is hot!!

Alexis Chris is super hot. But, I think he also knows what happened to her as well. I can't believe we have to wait until February for the second book to come out :(.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh good grief February....well at least it's not later in 2013. Hmm....I wonder if Chris does know, he did say he would get a private detective to locate her.

Alexis I know-February is way to far away :). I will definitely have to re-read it before I read the second one.

Alison Maybe it's the mysterious guy from the beginning of the book that works there. He has to play some sort of part in this book. Just a thought.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Alison, I'm thinking the same thing. I thought he would have more of a role in the book. But since he didn't he'll get more in the 2nd book.

Alison GBHB wrote: "Alison, I'm thinking the same thing. I thought he would have more of a role in the book. But since he didn't he'll get more in the 2nd book."

Right, she wouldn't have put him in if he didn't play any part at all.

Katrina what about the artist that she was about to visit at his private studio ,maybe Mark saw through video footage that Chris and her had been in the exclusive club and had prewarned the artist that she knew and he could of of been following her, thats why he wouldnt answer any calls made from her office.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Katrina,
Good point! Has there been any word as to when the next book is being released?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

No one finds this so totally reminicent of FSoG?? She even called him her beautiful fucked up man...I mean, geez. I thought the ending was contrived just to hook you into reading the next...which I guess is the point. But I totally didnt get why she wanted so badly to return this woman's stuff-except other than it seeming like the right thing to do.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

If you were ever on Lisa Renee's website, you would see that they are describing this book Fifty Shades of Grey meeting basic instinct ......there are similarities but the two are overall different.

I really enjoyed If I Were you and can't wait for the next installment. I agree, I don't get the point of trying to locate the girl or put her stuff back.

message 14: by Re (new) - rated it 4 stars

Re GBHB wrote: "Rebecca is the girl in the journals, I have no idea what could have happened to her. But whatever it is Mark knows.

It was definitely a good read!!! Love Chris, he is hot!!"

The book is not 50 shades,they just wanted to get our attention. It did, Love, Love Chris. I too believe Mark knows everything, and such a cliff hanger. I hope Sarah has enough sense to stay away from Mark, and realize how wonderful Chris is. Mark could be the one in the storage unit, if he realizes she went to his club with Chris. Should be interesting. Someone mentioned that the next installment will be out in February. Where did that information come from. I looked on her website, and I did not see that information.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I haven't heard or read anywhere when the next book is out!

I completely agree I really hope that Sarah realizes what a great guy Chris is

Cor Cordium Terrible cliffhanger

Barbara I can't wait for the next book ... I think this was so much better than fsog. I think it was Mark in the storage unit. I do think Chris knows what happened to Rebecca though and that is why he is warning her to stay away from Mark.

message 18: by Re (new) - rated it 4 stars

Re Yes!! Terrible cliffhanger!! Loved Chris.. just thought I would say that again. Has anyone heard when the next installment is coming out? I am anxious to see how the story un-folds.

Alison Re wrote: "Yes!! Terrible cliffhanger!! Loved Chris.. just thought I would say that again. Has anyone heard when the next installment is coming out? I am anxious to see how the story un-folds."

I think February!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

February isn't too far off!! Has anyone read any of her other books?

Amy T Evans I should have waited to read this until closer to the next one coming out! It's always so disappointing when I can't read the whole series one after another. Loved this book!

message 22: by Re (new) - rated it 4 stars

Re I did also. I can't wait till the sequel!!

Kimmy GBHB wrote: "February isn't too far off!! Has anyone read any of her other books?" I picked up her box set for 1.99 it has 3 Vampire and 2 Werewolf short stories. For the price they were pretty good.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Thx Kimmy, I'm been looking at her vampire werewolf stories.....Let us know how they are

Amber I bet its Mr. Compton thats in the storage unit with her.

message 26: by Jenn (last edited Oct 31, 2012 07:56PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jenn GBHB wrote: "For those of you out there that have read the book. Who do you think is in the unit with Sarah?

I CANNOT WAIT for the 2nd installment, ending like these kill me."

I bet u it's Chris in the storage unit with Sara, or that guy in the beginning when she ran away from it...or her friend - or Mark. lol...This book really attracted to me kind of wished it was longer.

message 27: by Jenn (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jenn I am so sick of everyone using the Fifty shades line to sell or attract , to me it doesn't look good to sell, it makes it look desperate.

Amber @ jenn7xo

Have you read THIS book? Just curious. I liked it better than Fifty.

message 29: by Jenn (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jenn Amber wrote: "@ jenn7xo

Have you read THIS book? Just curious. I liked it better than Fifty."

Yes I did read it, and loved it. I think its a much more mature read.

Carole Re wrote: "GBHB wrote: "Rebecca is the girl in the journals, I have no idea what could have happened to her. But whatever it is Mark knows.

It was definitely a good read!!! Love Chris, he is hot!!"

The b..."

If you look on goodreads under the authors name you will see it is a trilogy. If you click on the title then it tells the expected date. I think the last one comes out in sept 2013.
I was wondering if it was that older women who works for Mark that had something to do with her disappearane. Maybe the guy that works in the storage unit is linked to mark?
What I couldn't figure out, why bother keep going back? Just empty the thing out like the do on the show, then follow up, but I guess that won't make suspense.

Amy T Evans GBHB wrote: "For those of you out there that have read the book. Who do you think is in the unit with Sarah?

I CANNOT WAIT for the 2nd installment, ending like these kill me."

Me too! I really need to read the next one!

Amy T Evans I hate when all 3 aren't out now, I am an instant gratification person and I don't have much patience. Might have to wait until all 3 are out to read the next one!

Lauren I read this book a few days ago and had NO idea that it was a trilogy! I don't know how I didn't know but I was SO mad when I read this cliffhanger...Febrauary is WAY too long a wait. xD

Amber Ummm. I heard it was pushed back to may now for the next release. Im not sure though.

Pearls Lisa's Blog Hop starts Sunday. She is talking about Being Me, the sequel, and about her publishing of Rebecca's Lost Journals, releasing this month. Come by at www.InnerGoddessForum.com

message 36: by Paris (kerbytejas) (last edited Jan 12, 2013 07:28PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Paris        (kerbytejas) What a fantastic book - I have liked Lisa's books in the past but this is one of her best yet...and the ending (view spoiler)

There is no trace of FSOG in this book - other then men with money and a liking of kink. The erotic tension between Sara, Chris & Mark is thick, and the lust and need that Chris has for Sara is very erotic. They mystery of "Rebecca" is holding up well in the story also

message 37: by Paris (kerbytejas) (last edited Feb 02, 2013 11:56AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Paris        (kerbytejas) and the new release date is June 2013 for book 2

Product Details

Print Length: 336 pages
Publisher: Gallery Books; Original edition (June 11, 2013)
Sold by: Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc

Release Dates for Inside Out Trilogy
If I Were You currently available in ebook; publisher push March 12, 2013
Being Me June 11, 2013
Revealing Us Sept. 10, 2013
Release Dates for Rebecca's Lost Journals
The Seduction available for pre-order now; releases Jan. 28, 2013
The Contract available for pre-order now; releases Feb. 18, 2013
My Master available for pre-order; releases May 7, 2013
His Submissive available for pre-order; releases July 9, 2013
The Master Undone available for pre-order; releases August 6, 2013

Merrit Townsend (always1morebook) Hey Tonya, did you read that they are making the series into a show on STARZ or are you just wishing (like veryone who ha read the first book)?