Silence (Hush, Hush, #3) Silence discussion

Can someone briefly tell me what happened in Silence?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

chey I read this book when it first came out but have forgotten the major things I should probably remember! Considering the 4th book is coming out soon, and I don't have time to re-read Silence, a quick outline of what happened in the ending would be great!

Tess It's been so long for me too....hang on.

Tess So, Nora finds out (view spoiler) I think. If I'm losing my mind, feel free to cuss me out. This is from my memory...i haven't read the books since then either. LOL

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood This Girl Loves Books wrote: "I read this book when it first came out but have forgotten the major things I should probably remember! Considering the 4th book is coming out soon, and I don't have time to re-read Silence, a quic..."

Nora come's home after someone finds her in the cematery after Hank (her dad and kidnapper) Let her go. lost her memory. she figers out who Patch is\was to her again. and then in the end they end up shoting Hank because he was going to kill Patch by buring one of his Fethers

chey Rose *I believe in ordinary acts on bravery...* wrote: "So, Nora finds out [spoilers removed] I think. If I'm losing my mind, feel free to cuss me out. This is from my memory...i haven't read the books since then either. LOL"

Thank you! That is way more than I could remember but its all coming back to me now!

chey Cassie wrote: "This Girl Loves Books wrote: "I read this book when it first came out but have forgotten the major things I should probably remember! Considering the 4th book is coming out soon, and I don't have t..."

Thank you!