Endless (The Violet Eden Chapters, #4) Endless discussion

Ending???? ***SPOILERS***

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Gorgie Hey guys, just wondering what you thought about the ending of this book and series. i was dissapointed, being a huge lincoln fan and a huge happily ever after advocate, i thought it could've been better but maybe i'm wrong. Anyway i'd love to know what everyonr else is thinking.

Jazzabella ~*~ Catherine~*~ Endless isn't the end of the series. I am almost positive there will be a 5th book going to be written and probably a 6th so we will get to see more of all our faves characters.

I don't think it really matters if you like Linc or Phoenix most people were pretty sad about the ending of endless.

Kasey It made me cry 7 times during the book i love both Phoenix and Linc and I think in the next book Phoenix is going to convince her to go back to Linc somehow.

Gorgie i really hope there is another book!! yeah i do love phoenix as well but linc will always be my favorite

Emily Gorgie wrote: "Hey guys, just wondering what you thought about the ending of this book and series. i was dissapointed, being a huge lincoln fan and a huge happily ever after advocate, i thought it could've been b..."

I'm also a massive Lincoln fan and love happy endings. The way the ending was written was amazing but I hated it at the same time! Violet and Lincoln have the oppertunity to be together again and she leaves. It broke my heart when I read about Lincolns reaction to her note. I was so upset and was crying from about 3/4 of the book all the way to the end! I also hate that she can now shut down her emotions because she might lose herself and forget what the good emotions feel like. I think, in a way, things worked out but at the same time it felt like everything was lost?
There has to be a fifth and sixth book, or I'll probably cry again! I absolutely love the series and can't wait to see if there is a next book. If there is, some how Violet has to be with Lincoln!

Diane Emily wrote: "Gorgie wrote: "Hey guys, just wondering what you thought about the ending of this book and series. i was dissapointed, being a huge lincoln fan and a huge happily ever after advocate, i thought it ..."

A heartbreaker, but mum and dad get to be together, and they get to finally be a family. Maybe she can go college now and do regular things. It is so spread-out, hard to wait 2 or 3 yrs for another one.

Gorgie Emily wrote: "Gorgie wrote: "Hey guys, just wondering what you thought about the ending of this book and series. i was dissapointed, being a huge lincoln fan and a huge happily ever after advocate, i thought it ..."

Agreed definately has to be a fifth and sixth book, and definately a happy ending. The ending was written very well it just wasn't what i wanted to happen at all!

Antonia jessica shirvington said there was potentially a 5th and 6th book coming. i also check good reads and there is a page for the 5th book so i'm guessing and praying there will be. my friend lent me the book and i started when i go home and finished at 1 in the morning. i was bawling my eyes out for the last few chapters!!!! i'm a huge linc fan too and my heart broke when he found the letter and saw her mural! oh and not to forget all the goodbyes!!! steph and spence!!!!! i loved the book!!! and i'm glad there is going to be a 5th!! everythin gworked out except for vi and linc! pheonix was amazing!!

Nikki i was really disappointed with the ending. i reckon this is the last book and the fact that she just leaves like that is heart breaking. i cryed for hours on end about this book and its so disappointing when she doesnt get to end up with any guy .

Diane Nikki wrote: "i was really disappointed with the ending. i reckon this is the last book and the fact that she just leaves like that is heart breaking. i cryed for hours on end about this book and its so disappoi..."

Certainly heartache.

message 11: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie AHHHHHHHHHH that ending made me SO mad (mostly at Violet) and heartbroken. But I realized as soon as new plot-lines were being introduced that there was no way that Violet and Lincoln's relationship would be left in a "happily-ever-after" state. The main plot-lines that I can see being developed in the projected 5th and 6th books are:
-the man with the briefcase who was immune to Violet's power and took her blood.
-Spence's partner. There's too much hinting at her identity being kept secret and how close Spence is coming to being united with her for it not to be a big future development.
Any other thoughts? I'm going to go insane waiting for the next book.

Gorgie Stephanie wrote: "AHHHHHHHHHH that ending made me SO mad (mostly at Violet) and heartbroken. But I realized as soon as new plot-lines were being introduced that there was no way that Violet and Lincoln's relationshi..."

yeah it's been a few weeks since i finished it and although i am still SOOOOOOOOOOOO frustrated i do understand that they were never gonna really BE together after what happened to rudyard. Thats true i think there will have to be some expansion on the man with the breifcase, and i'm contemplating whether spences partner will be someone we already know????

Emily Antonia wrote: "jessica shirvington said there was potentially a 5th and 6th book coming. i also check good reads and there is a page for the 5th book so i'm guessing and praying there will be. my friend lent me t..."

I completely agree, there has to be a 5th book or I think I'll cry again!

Gorgie Emily wrote: "Antonia wrote: "jessica shirvington said there was potentially a 5th and 6th book coming. i also check good reads and there is a page for the 5th book so i'm guessing and praying there will be. my ..."

Hahaha me too!!!!

Kasey They better be a fifth and sixth book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing "potential" i need DEFINITE!! she can't leave that as the ending...

Georgia Belikov in the 5th book vi has too come back from where ever she went with her parents so she can be with LINC FOREVER cause if not I'M GOING TO SCREAM and i mean SSSSSCCCCRRRREEEEAAAAMMMM!!!!!!!!!!

Gorgie Georgia wrote: "in the 5th book vi has too come back from where ever she went with her parents so she can be with LINC FOREVER cause if not I'M GOING TO SCREAM and i mean SSSSSCCCCRRRREEEEAAAAMMMM!!!!!!!!!!"

Hahaha agreed!!!!!!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I read the ending when I wasn't finished and I didn't understand it but I think that it sucked. Just be with Lincoln, Okay?

message 19: by P (new) - rated it 5 stars

P i actually loved the ending, i mean the suspense and heartbreaking of it all just increases the eager for the next book which there definitely is and should be!! many might disagree but if it was an expected "Linc & Vi lives happily ever after ending" then maybe we won't be as eager to read the next book to see where their relationship goes!!!!!!!!

Carlitha When they can finally be together Violet runs away..
I get that she is trying to protect Lincoln from sacrificing his life for her again but wouldn't she do the same for Lincoln? And wouldn't there be a higher chance of him dying because she is not by his side to heal him? They are soo strong and can overcome anything that stand in their way but she still leaves.. It's just so sad and the ending left me crying. At least it showed that the series was not over which is a relief, cause I love this series so much and I don't want it to end so soon. Lincoln and Violet will eventually meet again and hopefully there will be a happy ending! :)

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

*Mock cheery voice* You gotta love those tragic endings...

Morgan Rodgers I loved violet and Lincoln so much and when they finally connected souls, my heart burst with happiness. It was then later on it shattered when we found out Lincoln lost his soul. I was so sad. It was truly heart breaking. When she went and retrieved his soul, I had so much hope. Yet again it was crushed when she left the poor man. I pray to the good lord that there is another one because I live Lincoln and violet together so much..

Morgan Rodgers Jessica is a betch for ending it so tragic. WHY CAN'T THEY BE TOGETHER OH MY GOSH

Morgan Rodgers Diane wrote: "Nikki wrote: "i was really disappointed with the ending. i reckon this is the last book and the fact that she just leaves like that is heart breaking. i cryed for hours on end about this book and i..."

Yes. HEARTACHE

Tiffany Revilia I hated the fact that they didn't end up together, even more the fact that the next book will not be published until 2014. I mean, that is just heartbreaking. and she left the moment he woke up! That's like brutal man!

message 26: by Jran1017 (new)

Jran1017 I just finished reading it. I don't know what to do with myself!

Can someone answer me this though please: how did Violet come back to life? Was it Phoenix's essence or the other angel bringing her back?

Steph 5TH AND FINAL BOOK WILL BE RELEASE SEPTEMBER/AUGUST 2013 IN AUSTRALIA.

Gorgie YAYYYYYY!!!!!! Can't wait I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

Steph WILL BE NAMED: EMPOWER :)

message 30: by XXK (new) - rated it 5 stars

XXK Coming up in a month or so....

message 31: by XXK (new) - rated it 5 stars

XXK EXCEEDINGLY EXCITED.

Steph God dammit. November. Argh. Too. Far. Away.

Ilana when i thought that it was going to be the end of the series - i was a bit upset about things but once i realized that there's more to come, i was really excited. while i don't think that it was what i wanted - in the characters that we'll see no more of (alive), and the relationships that aren't as they were, i think that it builds a good story for what's to come.