South Side Middle School discussion

School Roleplay > Lunch Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 129 (129 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Sam/Applejack♆ Start.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hmm..... who should I sit by?" Courtney was new, and even though she knew she stood out, she was still worried about having friends. SHe was good at making friends, but that didn't make her first day any easier. She continued to scan the lunchroom. Courtney didn't care if she sat by boys or girls- boys to flirt..... girls to giggle. Giggle a lot.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((anyone want to eat lunch... right now?))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((No, I am not hungry))

Mike walked into the lunchroom, since it was 1:25, his lunch time. "This day will not end," he mumbled to himself. He sat down beside Amber. "Hey," he said.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((is both Sal and Lilac gonna be there?))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiles at him "hey"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((to nate- why doesnt he sit next to Courtney and Sal/ or Lilac))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((bookhog.... how about whoever your role playing comes and sits by amber...))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney saw the girl she secretly called smiley. She went to sit by them. "hey. mind if i sit by you two?"

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 23, 2012 10:45AM) (new)

Thegirlonfire wrote: "She smiles at him "hey""

"Hi."

Katie wrote: "((to nate- why doesnt he sit next to Courtney and Sal/ or Lilac))"

((Because, as said in my middle schooler profile, I have a crush on Amber. But Amber Thegirlonfire, you don't know that))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

(( i know i didnt know she was on.))

message 12: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) Sakura entered the lunch room alone. Hand rested on the strap of her bag. She was thinking about things. About her past life. How her brothers would react when she was gone. SHe decided that the answer would be that they would just go along with life. They always did. She was now wondering about how she would do it. How she would end it all. She saw Courtney and made her way over to their table.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney saw Sal and Lilac in the corner of her eyes and motioned for then to come over. "COME ON AND SIT BY ME!!!!!! "

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Noelle walked in, she got super skinny after the birth.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney saw Sakura coming over, deep in thought. "hi" she said, with a questioning look. "whatcha thinking about? "

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney then saw someone who she swore looked a lot.... bigger in the stomach..... place.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Noelle sat down, flipped her blond hair, and hoped someone would sit by her, but wasn't going to embarrass herself. She needed her rep back. She was back on the cheer squad, that was the first step.

message 18: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) Sakura snapped out of her daze.
"Nothing..Its ok. Hey could i have your number?" she asked. Courtney was probably her only friend that could talk to her. And when she suspected her brothers would go through her short phone book list and call everybody to tell them the news. She wondered if Courtney would even be fazed by her death.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney saw the girl sitting alone and asked her if she wanted to sit with them, yelling across the room to ask her.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Noelle heard screaming from an average. She ignored, but all the jocks swarmed her

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney felt a tap on her shoulder and turned around. "oh hi." She ripped some paper out of her notebook and took a pen out of her purse and scibbled her cell number to Sukira. She was still concerned for her..... she still didnt look quite as happy and aware as she should.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Nate "Nate the Great" wrote: "Thegirlonfire wrote: "She smiles at him "hey""

"Hi."

Katie wrote: "((to nate- why doesnt he sit next to Courtney and Sal/ or Lilac))"

((Because, as said in my middle schooler profile, I have a ..."

((ok))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"So everyone..... what do you think my next hair color should be?"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((why did the jocks swarm Noelle?))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((She's single, popular, and on the cheer team again))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"um... ya know my hairs red right now, so what should the next color be?" she felt slightly stupid that she had brought it up.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((well why is she IGNORING them?))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"I think it should be blonde," said Mike.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Purple is for rock stars, Lilac. She's too sweet to be a rock star," Mike whispered to Lilac.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Katie wrote: "((well why is she IGNORING them?))"

((She was ignoring the girl shouting at her.))

Noelle handed her number to the cutest jock there and threw her lunch away, walking toward the courtyard.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

She gets up and skips out

message 32: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) Katie wrote: "Courtney felt a tap on her shoulder and turned around. "oh hi." She ripped some paper out of her notebook and took a pen out of her purse and scibbled her cell number to Sakura. She was still conce..."

"Thanks." Sakura whispered stuffing the number into her pocket to add to her phonebook later.
She glanced around the room, eyes still empty, saddened, sorrowful.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((Natalie wanna rp in the courtyard w/ Asher?))

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sure Primniss))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((Thanks Bookhog))

Mike blushed harder because he knew Courtney had heard him. He quickly turned around to eat his lunch.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((i was eating lunch, sorry.)) maybe i should do blonde. even though i have asian colored skin color...... or I could do blonde highlight, she said obvilious ((dont know how to spell)) to te whispering around her.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Aww... Sal. You two are two cute."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"So... who do you have a crush on, Mike?" She then asked Sakura in chinese the same question.

message 39: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) Sakura raised an eyebrow slightly.
"I dont know, never really thought about it before." She answered. Not that it mattered. She probably wouldnt be there tomorrow anyway.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sal, you seriously belong to the jocks table. why do you sit with us? not saying you shoudnt, just it really nice of you."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"See ya! anyone here can come...... its starting in like 15 minutes at Lilacs house."

message 42: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) Sakura frowned. She had listened to each of his words but the last word, party, she notied hadnt been used so much before.
"What does the word party mean?" she asked Courtney, stuggling to actually say it.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"oh! ok it means a lot of people are gonna get togethere and have a fun time. you can come, its a Lilacs house." she said in chinese to make sure she understood. "wanna come?"

message 44: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) Sakura thought for a few moments. Maybe she could end it there. Her brothers wouldnt be able to stop her and surely she could find some quieter place to stop her life. She nodded, deciding she would use an overdose. Quick and painless. She thought.
"Yea ill come."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

As they were walking out of the lunch room Courtney stopped Sakura. "Whats on your mind? i can tell something is up."

message 46: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) Sakura shrugged.
"Nothing important. Just thinking about things is all." She said, shrugging her off.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"ok...." she said, not quite beleiving her. "just... please tell me if there is. I can keep a secret."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

A smile suddenly sprouted from her lips. "did you notice how Mike didnt respond when i asked him who he had a crush on? hes crushing HARD on someone." she giggled at the thought.

message 49: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) Sakura nodded knowing full well that if she told Courtney of her plans then she would stop her. And she didnt want that.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"well, let's go party! "

« previous 1 3