South Side Middle School discussion

Houses > Cynthia's House

Comments Showing 1-50 of 398 (398 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Sam/Applejack♆ Start.

message 2: by shay arabella (last edited Jun 22, 2013 05:28PM) (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments House:
Front Of House:
(view spoiler)
Living Room:
(view spoiler)
Family Room:
(view spoiler)
Kitchen:
(view spoiler)
Cynthia's Room:
(view spoiler)
Master Bedroom:
(view spoiler)
Guest Bedroom:
(view spoiler)
Game Room:
(view spoiler)
Backyard:
(view spoiler)
Pool:
(view spoiler)

Stables:
Front:
(view spoiler)
Inside:
(view spoiler)
Tack Room:
(view spoiler)
Arenas:
(view spoiler)
Pastures:
(view spoiler)

Pets:
Name: Racetrack Fusion [Fusion]
Owned By: Annie Castro [Cousin Of Cynthia's]
Breed: Thoroughbred
(view spoiler)

Name: Newport Bey [Newport]
Owned By: Cynthia
Breed: Arabian x Thoroughbred
(view spoiler)

Name: Ravenwood Albek Sirh [Bek]
Breed: American Paint Horse
(view spoiler)

Name: Silent Superstar [Destiny]
Breed: American Paint Horse
(view spoiler)

Name: Midnight Trap [Midnight]
Owned By: Joseph Valentina
Breed: Arabian
(view spoiler)

Name: Little Things [Love]
Owned By: Lilana Tomlinson
Breed: American Quarter Horse
(view spoiler)

message 3: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthina opened the gate that lead to her house, she shut it behind herself. She started off toward her house but switched directions and instead went toward the stables. She sighed shakely as she let tears slipped from her eyes. She walked into the stables and straight to her horse's stall. She sniffled and set her backpack down then let Fusion out of her stall, not caring if weather she had her bridle or halter, she didnt care right now. She led Fusion out of the stables then absently mounted the mare. Fusion perked her ears forward before bolting forward and into the forest. After about 15 minutes of galloping Cyn pulled Fusion to a trot, she sighed softly as she leaned up and watched as Fusion trotted forward, deeper and deeper into the dangerous forest, honesly, Cynthina didnt care at this moment. She shakely got out her cell phone and went through her contacts, her eyes blurry as she tried to find August's & Courtney's numbers.

message 4: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) ((poor Cynthina D':))

message 5: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments (( I know right... thing is.. ya'll don't know whats wrong with her xD))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

(( i know. are ya gonna text thm?))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

thats exactly what i was thinkin lol

message 8: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments ((Yes...))

Cynthia took a deep breath as she finally found it, 'Hey...' she texted both August & Courtney, not sure if she wanted to tell them the bad news. Fusion tossed her head, snorting, something was wrong, though, she continued to trot forward.

message 9: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) ((XD))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Stop taunting us!

message 11: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) ((lol))

message 12: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthia sighed softly, she stared at August's text for a minute before answering 'Um, yeah...um, sorry for the break down eariler with me..I've got some bad news..'she texted, frowning.

((Yoo.. I gotta go for like 20 minutes... moms gettin' on..))

message 13: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) ((okay!))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((im gonna go to bed soon, so im just gonna say in advance that her reply is: meer me at my house at 3.))

message 15: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) ((im going to bed soon too...))

message 16: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthia took a deep breath before texting August back finally,'Well... my dad wants us to move to Tennessee... in a week... I know I shouldnt have ran away and cried over, i'm so stupid...' she texted him back.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney saw she had a text and read it. your no stupid! she texted back. g2g sorry.

message 18: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthina frowned and sighed before clicking her tongue. Fusion nickered softly, she didnt want to gallop forward, it was to dangerous. "Come on, Fusion..." Cyn said softly. Fusion flickered her ears before cantering fast forward, nervous.

message 19: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August quickly texts Cynthina back. WHAT? And no no youre not stupid... But... Why Tennesse..?

message 20: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments 'I-I don't know..I didnt ask..' she texted August back, frowning. She gasped when Fusion suddenly jumped over a unexpected log making Cynthina lose her balance, she yelped when she slipped off Fusion and impacted into the hard forest ground. Fusion whinnied before skidding to a halt and looking back at Cyn.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney took her cell phone out before class and sneaked a call. "hello? cynthia? it me! courtney!

message 22: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments ((Yeah, lets just say she skipped school xD))

Cynthina shook her head, she heard her phone ring next to her, she picked it up and answered, "Oh, hey C-Countney.." she answered,she rubbed her ankle, frowning.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'll be back in a minute... gotta eat))

message 24: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments ((Lol, okie))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((im back))

message 26: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August texts Cynthina back, hiding his phone while at school, You didnt ask....

((CYNTHINA! I always asked why we were moving for like the 7th time even though I knew why :P))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney was still hiding hervphone at school, trying to talk to Courtney.

message 28: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Alessia (Moss) wrote: "August texts Cynthina back, hiding his phone while at school, You didnt ask....

((CYNTHINA! I always asked why we were moving for like the 7th time even though I knew why :P))"

'No.... I havent been home since last night..and I know..I think I might skip today,'she texted, kinda regretting that, she sighed before standing up, she flinched as pain shot up her body from her ankle.
(( xD))
Katie wrote: "((im back))"

((Yay ^^))

((Should I have Cyn move & comeback or should I have her stay..? xD))

message 29: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) ((XD im weird like that...))

Wait... What?!?! You're not at home and you're not at school... WHERE ARE YOU CYN??

(( Hmm... I think she should come back because I like rp-ing with her but its really up to you ^_^))

message 30: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments ((Lol, kk, i'll have her leave for like... a week?..thenn... her dad realizing how heart broken she is, so they move back c:))

'...i'm riding my horse out in the forests near my house.. I couldnt bare to go home...'she texted back, then realized that she had no idea where she was, she chewed on her bottom lip.

message 31: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) ((yay! :3))

That wasnt a smart idea Cyn... No offence...

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

(move and come back would add more excitement...... and they could text each other here.....))
"you need to go home Cynthia! really. go home right now. thats and order." she giggled at the sterness in hr own voice then said in a nicer tone, "really you should go home."

message 33: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments ' I know.. cause now i'm lost,' she confessed, she sighed before mounting Fusion. Fusion tossed her mane nervously and snorted.

message 34: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August sighs. i seriously need to go now... School..

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Omg Cynth! should i send a search party? CALL YOUR PARENTS AND TRY TO STAY CALM NO MATTER HOW UNCALMING I SOUND! " She meant every word she said.

message 36: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments g2g baii!

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

ok bye!

message 38: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments ((Ight.. i'm back xD))

'K, bye..' Cynthina replied, "No Court don't! I'll find my way home.."she told Courtney.

message 39: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments It was about a hour later before Fusion and Cynthina had found there way back home. Cynthina smield slightly as the barn and house came into veiw, she clicked her tongue softly making Fusion galloped forward and into the barn, her hoofs clicked as they entered the barn and halted. Cyn sllid off Fusion and put her back into the stall. She sighed before running to her house, knowing her dad was gone at work. She walked into her room, and slammed the door before herself after her dog and cat followed in with her. She had gotten a text from one of her friends that there was party going on, she wasnt sure if she wanted to go though, facing her friends about her break down, she frowned.

message 40: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments ((Alright.. i'm makin' her go xD i'm bored))

Cynthina took a deep breath, she made up her mind and was going. She went through her clothes before changing into new clothes. She brushed her brown hair then walked out of her room, Lilac's house wasnt to far from hers, so she could just walk. She sighed softly before stuffing her hands in her jean pockets and walking down the street toward the party.

message 41: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) ((yay!! :D))

message 42: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments ((c:))

message 43: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthina entered her house, she shut the door behind her. She watched as her dog slides down the tile floor towards her, she giggled when West barked happily, her tail wagging happily, "Hey Westers," she smiled as she leaned down and petted the large border collie. Then a soft meow came from around the corner, she turned to see her cat padding toward her, she stroked Blossom softly, smiling, but was heartbrokened inside. She sighed before standing up and walking to the kitchen.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney texted Cynth (her nickname for her) saying
"Updates?"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((Bookhog1 wanna role play now, and come see Sakura? ))

message 46: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthina felt her phone buzz, she noticed it was atext from Courtney and smiled slightly. 'Naw, I think imma start with my room.. then go pack up the stables tomarrow...' she texted.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((same to Cynth))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"ok. will you promise to call me often?"

message 49: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments 'Promise,' she texted back. "Come on West," she said to her dog before walking back outside and over to the stables.

message 50: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthia entered the barn, she quickly made her way to Fusion's stall, West following right behind her. Cyn sighed softly before clipping a purple lead rope to the matching halter on Fusion.
Fusion snorted softly then pranced out of the stall when Cyn opened it then walked to the cross ties.
Cyn removed the lead rope and replaced it with the two cross ties. She stroked Fusion neck softly before walking to the tack room with West.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8