Linda Howard Book Junkies discussion

Heroes and Heroines > If you were co-writing with LH

Comments (showing 1-16 of 16) (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dee (new)

Dee Sauter (InDeathAddict) | 40 comments If you were co-writing with LH who would you like to see the hero as? She has had ranchers, businessman, cops, doctors. Would you like one of them or would you like to see someone else? Be creative!

I could even see a homeless person. His name would be ...I don't know maybe Charlie. His back story is he was beat up and left for dead. When he came to in the alley he had no memory of what happened, so he just lives as a homeless man.

Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books) (Gatadelafuente) I loved Diaz, so probably more shady heroes like him. :)

message 3: by Dee (new)

Dee Sauter (InDeathAddict) | 40 comments Ok Diaz was in what book? I can't remember Lady Danielle?

message 5: by Kathy Anne (new)

Kathy Anne (KathyAnne) | 598 comments Of course it would have to be John Medina and I really like Diaz`s character too

message 6: by Dee (new)

Dee Sauter (InDeathAddict) | 40 comments So if you were co-writing with her you would want the hero to be a CIA agent?

message 7: by Kathy Anne (new)

Kathy Anne (KathyAnne) | 598 comments Absolutly :)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books) (Gatadelafuente) CIA agent, or any undercover spy.

message 9: by Dee (new)

Dee Sauter (InDeathAddict) | 40 comments I would like to see someone different maybe an astronaut or a scientist, something like that.

message 10: by Pamela(AllHoney) (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) Love Open Season so I 'd go with a small town cop. Yummy.

message 11: by Dana (new)

Dana (dapperD) | 136 comments I'd like to see a regular guy...someone you could run into getting groceries.

message 12: by Dee (new)

Dee Sauter (InDeathAddict) | 40 comments I like the idea of a regular guy. I'm not so crazy about the spy guys. They seem so much bigger than life.

message 13: by Debby (new)

Debby Harrison | 227 comments Dana wrote: "I'd like to see a regular guy...someone you could run into getting groceries."

I am with you. I regular guy without being wealthy, and not a cop.

message 14: by Madeleine (new)

Madeleine Richards I would like to see a guy kind of like the character in It's a Wonderful Life. A gorgeous man who has given up his early dreams due to circumstances and had to dedicate his life to the others around him.. Suddenly to find himself awakened to the richness his life really holds by a new love interest. This woman is everything he thought he never wanted and she is everything he can't resist.

message 15: by Dee (new)

Dee Sauter (InDeathAddict) | 40 comments Oh I love that synopsis Madeleine.

message 16: by Debby (new)

Debby Harrison | 227 comments Madeleine wrote: "I would like to see a guy kind of like the character in It's a Wonderful Life. A gorgeous man who has given up his early dreams due to circumstances and had to dedicate his life to the others arou..."

I would so love to read a book like that, Madeleine. Why don't you write it?