The Filipino Group discussion

Books, Books, Books > Sino fan ni LEE CHILD dito?

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dons (new)

Dons | 3 comments ano bago mga pips? sino nakakakilala kay jack reacher? ano recomend nyo na book katulad nya?

message 2: by Sheila (new)

Sheila (archiveangel) | 107 comments I just read one book by Lee Child. Okay lang. You can read Michael Connelly----his books on defense attorney Mickey Haller. Or read John Le Carre.

message 3: by K.D. (last edited Sep 18, 2012 09:25PM) (new)

K.D. Absolutely (oldkd) | 6065 comments Dons: I have not read a Lee Child yet. I will try to read one if you can recommend his best. I normally don't read a lot of books by populist authors but I'm easy to be swayed and try something new.

message 4: by Dons (new)

Dons | 3 comments Sheila wrote: "I just read one book by Lee Child. Okay lang. You can read Michael Connelly----his books on defense attorney Mickey Haller. Or read John Le Carre."

i read lincoln lawyer:) maganda, more on brains not guns.

thanks

message 5: by Dons (new)

Dons | 3 comments K.D. wrote: "Dons: I have not read a Lee Child yet. I will try to read one if you can recommend his best one. I normally don't read a lot of books by populist authors but I'm easy to be swayed and try something..."

well you should read ONE SHOT (will be made into a movie with Tom C. as Jack Reacher-not appropriate though), also Killing Floor.

if not your type, try The Pedagogy of the Oppressed :)

message 6: by Sheila (new)

Sheila (archiveangel) | 107 comments Dons, if you feel adventurous, might I add: There's always Sherlock Holmes.

message 7: by K.D. (new)

K.D. Absolutely (oldkd) | 6065 comments I love Sherlock Holmes and his power of deduction.

unread topics | mark unread