Camp Half-Dragon discussion

Starting out > Crucial info and Vocab

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amir is a ßø≤≤ (last edited Sep 22, 2012 12:22PM) (new)

Amir is a ßø≤≤ | 188 comments Mod
Vocabulary

Acolyte: Helper/ person that holds all of your secrets J.I.C.

Bane: mortal enemy

Clan:A group of (3-4) people that come together for an epic move that only the 3 or 4 of them can do if they are together.

Dark Dragon: see info

Dragon Master: A human or dragonoid General in the war

Dragonoid: A half-human, half-dragon hybrid that usually discover their powers an the age of 7.

Nightmaster: A dragon in debt to the Dark Dragon.

The Weapons: Weapons of power as great as the Dark ones Nebula spear. These include the Whip of Icewinds, Nebula spear, Karzin, And Raiga.

Feel free to add more.

Info

2,067 years ago, a dragon now only known as The Dragon Of Darkness was corrupted by his human friend, Hammurabi Sakumaura. The Dragon wanted to destroy the evil that his friend was becoming, but Sakumaura had a different plan. The Dark one went dragonoid and went to a volcano to drop his evil former friend in. But at the last second, Sakumaura used his Nebula spear to drag The dark one in. As they fell, the dark one went full dragon so he would not get burned through his thick hide. But the heat of the volcano plus the magic in the Nebula spear melded Sakumaura and the dark one together. The Dark one kept the evil, and the Nebula spear. But it cost him, because he could only Transform into dragon or human form, because he and Sakumaura's appearances were never in dragonoid form.

message 3: by Sage of Souls (new)

Sage of Souls (sageofsouls) | 178 comments Mod
(( Nice background lore. ))

message 4: by Sage of Souls (new)

Amir is a ßø≤≤ wrote: "Vocabulary

Clan:A group of (3-4) people that come together for an epic move that only the 3 or 4 of them can do i..."

Karzin is another Legendary Blade wielded by Xithril that controls the power of the six Elemental Lords. I have seven of these blades, total, but I'm only brining in two, since this is your lore, not mine.

SageofSouls wrote: "Amir is a ßø≤≤ wrote: "Vocabulary

Clan:A group of (3-4) people that come together for an epic move that only the ..."

Karzin, prepare to be added!

message 6: by Sage of Souls (new)

Oh, and Raiga and Karzin are both entities--they are not just blades.

SageofSouls wrote: "Oh, and Raiga and Karzin are both entities--they are not just blades."

Great! That would tie in nicely to their extraordinary power!

message 8: by Sage of Souls (new)

Yes. :P