*YA Awesomeness* discussion

Members > PICTURES OF PUPPIES!!! DOING WEIRD THINGS!!

Comments (showing 1-21 of 21) (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Becca, The Mind Behind The Awesomeness. And Lover of Penguins. (new)

Becca (BeccaTheAwesomeOne) | 365 comments Mod
Okay, Amy, whenever you need to do something, come here. Show these to your boyfriend. Then you can get away with stealing brownies and iPads. I probably shouldn't make this, but, eh, what harm can it do? Don't answer that.

message 2: by Becca, The Mind Behind The Awesomeness. And Lover of Penguins. (new)

Poor puppy! Anybody know of a job opening at the North Pole?

message 3: by JazzyJams (new)

JazzyJams | 183 comments Mod
:D IT'S SO CUTE! But then I look into it's eyes and he's begging "please get me out of this costume. Look, I'm looking tragically adorable and sad, so please take pity on me and get me out of this thing!"

message 4: by Amy (new)

Amy | 83 comments Becca wrote: "Okay, Amy, whenever you need to do something, come here. Show these to your boyfriend. Then you can get away with stealing brownies and iPads. I probably shouldn't make this, but, eh, what harm ..."

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH!

message 5: by Amy (new)

Amy | 83 comments I wish I could figure out how to post pictures on this thing... I have a HILARIOUS picture of my dog in a pumpkin costume!

message 6: by Becca, The Mind Behind The Awesomeness. And Lover of Penguins. (new)

I know somebody who dressed their Labrador Retriever in a tutu..

message 7: by JazzyJams (new)

Becca wrote: "Okay, Amy, whenever you need to do something, come here. Show these to your boyfriend. Then you can get away with stealing brownies and iPads. I probably shouldn't make this, but, eh, what harm ..."

I shall answer your retorical question: It could do plenty of harm... It could cause everyone to get sucked into the awesomeness of cute things doing silly adorable things... Then some evil guy would come and take over the world while everyone is cooing over adorablenss!

CUTENESS IS A WEAPON! That's why my sister gets more Halloween candy than me...

message 8: by Becca, The Mind Behind The Awesomeness. And Lover of Penguins. (new)

She does? I hate it when people get mre candy than me because I'm "too old to trick or treat.."

message 9: by JazzyJams (new)

She does... It's not fair... She gets two times what everyone else gets for being adorable! Haven't you ever noticed how the little kids in adorable costumes and who can barely say "trick or treat" get the most candy?

My mom is trying to convince me that 14 will be too old for trick-or-treating, but thta's never going to happen! I love running around in a costume collecting free candy :D

message 10: by Becca, The Mind Behind The Awesomeness. And Lover of Penguins. (new)

FREE CANDY LOVERS WHO ARE TOO OLD TO TRICK OR TREAT UNITE!!!!

REBELLION!

message 11: by JazzyJams (new)

YEAH! We shall rebel against parents/friends/family/strangers who deem us too old to be running around in a costume collecting candy!

(QUESTION: Unrelated but: WHAT IS THIS CHALLENGE THINGY??? Jams is currently feeling: CONFUSION O.o

message 12: by Becca, The Mind Behind The Awesomeness. And Lover of Penguins. (new)

The challenge thingy? Oh! If you sign up, you have to read as many books as you set your goal to be. You will assign a certain shelf for that purpose. I hope you join!

The books must be books you have never read.

message 13: by JazzyJams (new)

Do they have to be books I've never read before this year, or books I've never read before now, like this very second?

message 14: by Becca, The Mind Behind The Awesomeness. And Lover of Penguins. (new)

This very second. You can't reread a book for the challenge

message 15: by JazzyJams (last edited Sep 20, 2012 05:22PM) (new)

Aw... what if it was a book I finished 3 days ago?

message 16: by Becca, The Mind Behind The Awesomeness. And Lover of Penguins. (new)

If you start the challenge today and put that on, I will let it slide.

message 17: by JazzyJams (new)

YAY! I'll go do that now!

message 18: by Becca, The Mind Behind The Awesomeness. And Lover of Penguins. (new)

Thank you!

message 19: by JazzyJams (new)

One of the books was from five days ago (technically four since I read past 12am...

message 20: by Becca, The Mind Behind The Awesomeness. And Lover of Penguins. (new)

Have fun!

message 21: by JazzyJams (new)

You know, considering there's about a year and a bit to do this, I might push up my goal later...