LDS Mystery/Suspense discussion

Lockdown

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Becki (new)

Becki | 1 comments Does anyone know if Lockdown by Traci Hunter Abramson is out yet? I thought it was coming out this month, but I can't find it in the stores. (Yes, I'm getting a little impatient waiting for this one!)

message 2: by Julie (new)

Julie | 5 comments I am getting impatient for this one also , I saw that it is comming out Next month in March . I loved her last one .

message 3: by Lucy (new)

Lucy | 5 comments Mod
Oooh! I've been waiting for this one. I read the first few pages at the end of her book Royal Target. It looks really intense.

message 4: by Bronwyn (new)

Bronwyn | 2 comments I love Traci's books. I didn't know she wrote a new one. What is it about?

message 5: by Allison (new)

Allison | 2 comments I just read this one and it is AMAZING!!! I've always loved Traci's books, but this one is even better than her last.

It's inspired by the shootings at Virginia Tech a couple of years ago. Traci takes another member of the "Saint Squad" from her book Freefall and spins a new romance/suspense story from it. The great thing is that the way Traci writes, you don't have to read the books in order. For Freefall and Lockdown, the stories don't continue from one to the other. They just share characters.

message 6: by Haven (new)

Haven | 3 comments I loved Lockdown! When I read that it was based on a school shooting, I wasn't sure I would like it, but it was fantastic. This may be Traci's best book yet.