Young Adult Book Reading Challenges discussion

UnWholly (Unwind, #2)
This topic is about UnWholly
Unwind Discussions > Unwholly!

Comments (showing 1-3 of 3) (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kritika (spidersilksnowflakes) Has anyone else read Unwholly? I just finished it yesterday, and it was just as terrifying and thoughtful and amazing as Unwind!

What do you think of the new characters? Cam freaks me out (Frankenstein, anyone?), although part of me feels sad because he didn't ask to be created. I really liked Miracolina though. It was kind of nice to see things from her perspective.

Random thoughts? Predictions for the third book?

Deanna (Deanna Reads Books) (DeannaReadsBooks) | 42 comments I just recently read Unwholly. I'm on the fence about Cam, because yes he didn't ask to be created, but the way he thinks he can possess Risa really pissed me off. I hate Starkey, obviously, but I have to disagree with you on Miracolina. I felt like Lev was really annoying in the first book at first when he bought into being a tithe, but Miracolina was even worse. I just felt like her realization was not as big as his.

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 157 comments Yay! Can't wait for the last book :) Cam is by far the most interesting story, although he's not always very likable :) Glad you enjoyed it!