Catanova Hall discussion

Character Journals > Mary's journal

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 6017 comments Life sucks. Well every part of life except for Dylan, tucker , and luke. They are all my family. Well, I'm still learning how to trust dylan. He's so amazing and powerfull, strong, handsome. And I'm just........ Me. I cried myself to. Sleep all summer and last night to
Still moarning
Mary

message 2: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 6017 comments it feels good having dylan around. i trust him now. but the small voice in the back of my head says thats a bad idea. i dont belive it. hes amazing and perfect in everyway
in pain
mary

message 3: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 6017 comments I hate myself for holding Dylan back. He could find a girl so much better than me. Someone not dirt poor. A girl much prettier than I . A girl that was perfect . Like him . But I can't leave him and I pray he doesn't leave me. I love him so much
Mary

message 4: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 6017 comments I told Dylan my story
When I fist lost my family i was kid napped and turned into a werewolf .I got a job in our town but they tried to turn me and Blake into childcare . But I was scared I would lose my brother. So I ran to north London. We lived on the streets until I was15 and we had to move again. That's when I met mace. He fed us and loved me and was kind. But he got turned into a vampire and completely changed. He changed me.so now I was a hybrid. That was around the time when mace killed my brother. I ran from macs for almost two years when he killed me. In hell a powerfull demon approached me and put demon in me and let me free
Mary

message 5: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 6017 comments Qeen of The underworld. Wow.
I'm so scared. I don't want to leave Dylan . He's my everything. But I don't think Luke will change his mind

message 6: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 6017 comments I don't understand. Why doesn't Luke just take me and let the other girls go? Josh wouldn't get hurt . Nobody would except Dylan . Oh Dylan
Brave feeling
Mary

message 7: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 6017 comments I'm going to go insane. I swear . I can't let carol be the chosen one. She's go even more insane.
I miss Dylan. Dylan Dylan dylan Dylan
Mary bray

message 8: by allycatblue (last edited Oct 05, 2012 04:57PM) (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 6017 comments pain pain pain
f****
mary

message 9: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 6017 comments I'm not really sure what's happening. My dreAms are worse, more vivid and each night it's a different nightmare . Last night was watching macs kill me, then Stacy , then tucker, then Luke . I cried watching the blood spill and the chunks of body fling around the room.
I'm going even more crazy! Let me explain. Macs controls my nightmares so when Luke told him to leave and not touch me he found a new way to torched me. But I do really really have strong feelings for Luke and he makes me happy and feel safe
Mary

message 10: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 6017 comments I can't breath. Why can't I breath? Why does it hurt?
Why me?
Mary

message 11: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 6017 comments i love luke. but im sure he doesnt care for me as much as i do for him. hes very smart and brave and i know hes a good person

message 12: by allycatblue (new)

allycatblue *percy jackson is my husband | 6017 comments so hungery . i cant stand the fact that luke has to get hurt just to keep me alive