Aussie Lovers of Crime/Mystery/Thriller/Suspense discussion

Archives > Free mystery thriller

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenny (new)

Jenny | 2 comments Hi fellow book-lovers! Just wanted to let you all know that my newly released e-novel, The Unforgetting will be available as a FREE download on this Friday 21st. It would be fantastic if I could get a couple of Goodreaders' reviews. Here's the blurb:

Twenty-five year old Jewel Murphy has it all: good job, great friends—the perfect boyfriend, but all that is about to change because something evil in her past is demanding to be remembered.

Struck by a series of panic attacks and nightmares of being pursued through a forest, Jewel’s world begins to spiral out of control. Uncovering a sister she didn’t know existed, she becomes obsessed with finding out what else she may have forgotten. As Jewel uncovers scraps of memory and hints of trauma lurking in her past, she unwittingly alienates those closest to her.

When Jewel learns that she spent time as a child on Faraday Island returns, she understands that in order to fix everything that is wrong in her life, she must go back to the island and face whatever trauma lies in her past. Little does she realise that the bogeyman of her childhood nightmares has been waiting for her. Once again, just as she did sixteen years ago, Jewel will be forced into a fight for her life.

The Unforgetting deals with themes of: love, loss, self-courage and fear—all that makes us human. Shown through alternating chapters from past and present, readers are drawn into a child’s world of fairies and magic, as well unimaginable grief and terror as an adult Jewel battles to discover who she is.

Many thanks,
Jenny :)

message 2: by Jenny (new)

Jenny | 2 comments Sorry people. I completely forgot the link! The Unforgetting is available from the Kindle store:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Unforgettin...

Jenny :)

message 3: by Brenda, Suspense lover! (new)

Brenda | 9034 comments Mod
Thanks Jenny for that..the link as well;) I have just moved this thread into the Competition Quizzes and Giveaways thread for you.

message 4: by Brenda, Suspense lover! (new)

Aussie Lovers of Crime/Mystery/Thriller/Suspense

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Unforgetting (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Jenny Mounfield (other topics)