R-O-L-E-P-L-A-Y discussion

Spy Roleplay > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 848 (848 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((Roleplay here))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((oooo....))

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 06, 2009 12:45PM) (new)

Annabelle walked into the RNI HQ smiling at Frank,the guy working at the desk.She took the silver elavator up to 3rd floor where her office was.Walking through the huge oak doors,she sat down at her desk going through some documents on her desk.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((Brandon))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon briskly walked into the HQ and flashed his identity badge at Frank.His work cell phone buzzed and he answered the call."Hello? Oh Annabelle! Okay,I'll get Michelle for you.Yes I still dont like her.Bye." he said down the floor and clicked the call off.He called Michelle,even though she was right in front of him.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Annabelle leant back in her chair then her phone vibrated.Michelle wont take my call,and I dont want to talk to her-BrandonAnnabelle sighed and murmered "Well these kids will be soon friends," she laughed and texted Michelle.Hey! My office ASAP please :) -Annabelle

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon made his way to Annabelles office and knocked on the oak doors."Enter." Annabelles voice called and he went in,sitting on one of the chairs on the other side of Annabelles desk.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Come in." Annabelle said in a bored voice.She was watching her flat screen tv and Brandon was sitting in the chair,softly sleeping.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Helena walked into the Headquarters, disguised as Joy.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon jumped up."What,what!" he said startled and rubbed his eyes,giving Michelle a nasty look."Im here bec-" but before he could retort,Annabelle interupted him.
"Please sit down Michelle,and I'll explain." she said smiling smugly and turned the T.V off.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Helena went to the third floor, and knocked on Annabelle's office doors.

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 06, 2009 01:34PM) (new)

Brandon glared at Michelle,feeling such a rush of hate he seriously wanted to hurt her.
Annabelle smiled,looking at them both."One second,theres a meeting going on!" she called to the person outside and turned to the two people in front of her."Well I noticed that you two havent been getting along to well,its hard not to.So I'm making you two go on a mission together." she said flicking her hair behind her shoulder,smirking.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Helena sighed. "It's Joy, here for my new mission, hurry!"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon was too in disgust and shock to say anything.
Annabelle raised her eyebrows."You will be fired if you dont!" she said."And you havent heard what it is yet.Not that you hearing what it is will make it any better." she said the last bit under her breath.

message 15: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, The mod of her FIRST GROUP! (new)

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 1048 comments Mod
Corina walked into the offices, as Mazy.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((Can Michelle be Annabelles younger sister?))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"One second!" Annabelle called to Helena.
"Okay well you two will be...posing as...a lovesick couple.You will then try and break into a film studio to try and get the documents that F stole last month." she said.
"WHAT? NO WAY IN FRIGGING HELL AM I POSING AS HER BOYFRIEND!" Brandon yelled standing up in anger."No way! Shes disgusting! No way in hell!"

message 18: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, The mod of her FIRST GROUP! (new)

Mazy walked up to the third floor. "Wow." She whispered when she heard the yelling.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((Great!))

Annabelle never snapped but she did then."WOULD YOU TWO STOP ACTING LIKE TWO LITTLE IMMATURE IDIOTS! WE ARE IN THE REAL WORLD,THE ADULT WORLD!" she yelled at them both.Brandon flinched and Annabelles tone softened. "Michelle,I am begging you as my little sister that you would do this for me,I need you and Brandon to do this,RNI depends on you both!" She said and sat back in her chair,head in hands.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"I won't,dont worry." Annabelle said and smiled."Well thats sorted...unless Brandon you have any disagreements...?" she asked.
Brandon sighed and crossed his arms over his chest."I so dont want to do this but I guess I have to." he said and shot a look of daggers at Michelle.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Annabelle laughed softly."Today.We have to get the documents as soon as possible.But from a reliable source the documents will be transferred in four days.You'll need to go to Brice(the make-up artist person) now" she said.
Brandon scowled and stood up.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Annabelle nodded."See ya Chelle" she said"Come in then." she called to Helena.

Brandon was already in the make-up room,getting changed from Brandon to Ben.Brice was fitting the wig onto his head.

message 23: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 06, 2009 02:18PM) (new)

Brice smiled at Michelle and finished making Brandon over."Go into the male dressing room,your clothes are waiting for you." she said to Brandon who nodded and went and got changed into a tight blue t-shirt that clinged to every muscle,grey skinny jeans and blue converses.She ushered Michelle into the chair and began to change her over."So whats this about?" she asked in her sing-song and trusting voice while she worked.

message 24: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 06, 2009 02:26PM) (new)

Brice nodded and pushed Brandon out of the room.Brandon followed,lagging behind Michelle.

Brandons new truck is outside and hes got the keys.Your headed into Florida,where the film studios are,the sat nav will guide you.Your staying next door at the hotel.Oh and not to arouse suspicion you and Brandon are staying in the same room.Try not kill each other.Good luck! Love Annabelle.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nope,What are they?" Brandon asked coldly.He walked to the blue truck not waiting for an answer and got in starting the engine up with the keys from his pocket.

message 26: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, The mod of her FIRST GROUP! (new)

Mazy wandered around for a bit before knocking on the door of Anabelle's office.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Come in." Annabelle called looking up from her cell.

message 28: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, The mod of her FIRST GROUP! (new)

Mazy came in and sat down.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon froze."Stay in the same room? I am definately not staying in the same room as you! Its torture being in this car with you." he said huffing and started up the car and began to drive.

"Hello Mazy! How are you?" Annabelle asked pleasantly.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Im driving you idiot." Brandon said,holding onto the steering wheel so hard his knuckles went white.He stared angily at the road in front of him.

message 31: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, The mod of her FIRST GROUP! (new)

Mazy smiled. "I'm great. Deaf, but great. You put Michelle and Brandon together, didn't you."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

All we know is falling,Meg {Addicted to Twilight} wrote: "Annabelle nodded."See ya Chelle" she said"Come in then." she called to Helena.

Brandon was already in the make-up room,getting changed from Brandon to Ben.Brice was fitting the wig onto his head."

Helena walked in.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Annabelle laughed."Yes I did.Hopefully they'll become friends or at least get along.Um could you do something for me? Well um,FPO didnt actually take any documents so I set them up on a false mission.I just cant have them fighting in my department,they could cause so much trouble with their fighting.I need someone to see that their getting along and when they do break into the film set,they dont get caught.No one will be there when they break in.Its perfect and theres no important missions going on." she said smirking.

message 34: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 06, 2009 03:04PM) (new)

"Oh hey Helena,sorry...Joy." Annabelle welcomed and turned to Corina."Anyway what was the visit.Does it effect you both?" she asked.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Helena, AKA Joy, was standing there. "I need a mission, Belle." she said.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon smirked."I can call you anything I want." he said.

((Can they be there soon? lol))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((Helena actually works for FPO, but spies on RNI pretending to be a spy there.))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh of course.I really just need to know if theres any updates in at FPO.Theres nothing really big happening at the moment." Annabelle said smiling.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Whatever." Brandon muttered.They spent the rest of the journey in silence.Brandon parked the truck outside the hotel and got out,and opened the door for Michelle."Not for you,for Madison by the way." he muttered.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"No, there's nothing, really." she said calmly, then left the office, heading for FPO. "See you."

message 41: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, The mod of her FIRST GROUP! (new)

Mazy smiled. "Haven't found anything new. Not yet. Do I get a car for my mission?" She loved new cars.

message 42: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 06, 2009 03:12PM) (new)

"Kay! Seeya Joy!" Annabelle said waving and turned to Mazy/Corina."Of course! We have a huge room of cars dedicated for you,every kind of every make." She said smiling."I'll just call Frank and he'll bring you to the room,you can choose a car then head off to Florida."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Helena sighed, then got in her car.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon fake smiled."I know." he said and closed the door behind her.He got the cases that Brice had packed for them out of the back of the car and shifted them to one hand.He shuddered and put his arm around Michelle/Madisons shoulder and they walked into the grand hotel.

message 45: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, The mod of her FIRST GROUP! (new)

Mazy smiled. "Yes!" She stood up. "Thanks, Anabelle. You're the best." She walked out and hopped in her car-a low, fast, black mustang GT500.
((gtg sorry!))

message 46: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 06, 2009 03:21PM) (new)

"I know!" Annabelle called after her laughing."See ya and good luck!"

((Awww bye!))

They walked up to the concierge behind the check in desk.Brandon smiled at him."A room,under the name Ben Dixon.Which is me." 'Ben'said happily.He really was a good actor.

message 47: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 06, 2009 03:27PM) (new)

The concierge nodded."Yes it is.Now your room is room 24,on floor 2.Have a nice stay." the concierge said and handed Brandon the keys.He took his arm off Michelles shoulders and took the keys."Thank you." he said and walked to the elevator."Come one Madison." he said and nearly laughed but controlled himself.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"I hate you to babes." Brandon laughed and they both entered the waiting elevator.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Helena drove to her house, and walked to the runway behind it, hen got her private jet ready to go.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

She got in and got ready for Cali, the FPO was waiting for her.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17