Spread The Deliria! discussion

Requiem Reveiw

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheyenne (last edited Sep 18, 2012 03:22PM) (new)

Sheyenne  (sunshineshy599) | 155 comments Mod
So I was freaking out today thanks to Lenasheathes haha after she told me about some Coral girl in Requiem so I was searching and searching and searching and found some reveiws on Requiem from lucky people who got the ARCs:

http://presentinglenore.blogspot.de/2...

This one has a little SPOILER about the plot!

http://asthecrowefliesandreads.blogsp...

Thoughts?

O and Lenasheathes ya there is a Coral >:(

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha ur welcome and I am FREAKING OUT cuz of frigging coral girl GOD I don't know ways gonna happen!!!!!

message 3: by Maya (new)

Maya  (mayaadorkable) | 27 comments Great she won't give us the ending we are all craving for just satisfy us dam readers lol

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha did u guys win an arc of reqium?

message 5: by Sheyenne (last edited Sep 20, 2012 01:18PM) (new)

No :,(

message 6: by Sheyenne (last edited Sep 20, 2012 01:20PM) (new)

Somaya wrote: "Great she won't give us the ending we are all craving for just satisfy us dam readers lol"

I know Lauren Oliver WHY!! Maybe it will be a Mockingjay type ending (but of course better because Mockingjay's ending sucked) maybe she will make a novella from Alex's POV after Requiem which would be AWESOME!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

That would b SO awesome I am DYING to find out stupid march

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Sheyenne Sheathes ;) wrote: "No :,("

Me either I was so heartbroken ;(

message 9: by jam (new)

jam (sapphic) That review just completely ruined EVERYTHING. haha all those "coral" things is just breaking my Alena heart. WHY WOULD YOU SPOIL REQUIEM
but hopefully it's not true since Lauren Oliver said "don't believe on everything you hear" and all those things i just want Alex and Lena to be together why is that so hard lol

message 10: by Sheyenne (new)

Jam wrote: "That review just completely ruined EVERYTHING. haha all those "coral" things is just breaking my Alena heart. WHY WOULD YOU SPOIL REQUIEM
but hopefully it's not true since Lauren Oliver said "don't..."

awww I'm sorry but for the record I did warn you haha however I did make contact with someone who already read the book (the wait was killing me) and I know who Lena is going to end up with hehehehe >xD I'm not going to post it publically but if you would like to know this goes for everyone I will gladly message you guys.