all about horses discussion

horse books that you are reading

Comments (showing 1-10 of 10) (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Brodie I LOVE HORSES :)  (canterwoodcrestlover) | 28 comments Mod
here you talk about the book you are reading or want to read. And if you recmmend a book add it.

message 2: by Miquaelia (new)

Miquaelia (horselover15) | 5 comments The eighty dollar champion :)

message 3: by Devynne (new)

Devynne the book I'm reading called Recused by a Horse. it's stories about bounds people have or had with their horses. I need to find away to be I'm a book like this a story about my old and new horse will be prefect for the book :)

o good lol :). i am reading the canterwoodcrest books masquerade really good. o and devynne that did not make sense.

message 5: by Devynne (new)

Devynne lol sorry where did you get confused ?

All of it

message 7: by Devynne (new)

Devynne lol ok the book is like Chicken noodle soup for the horse lover's soul where its full of ture stories about people and their horses. Well i would be a good story for that book because when i had my old horse Casper we were wraming up for a rodoe when this horse and rider runs past us hard that we knew. well i knew that horse was being abused and miss treated so i said to Casper if there was anyway for me to adoupt that horse i would. Casper passed away two years ago and three months after he passed my bran owner came up to me and said the owners are giving me Blue the horse i said i would adpout if i could.

o thats cool :)

message 9: by Devynne (new)

Devynne yeah it is and i love Casper for bring Blue to me because he knew blue needed someone like me and i needed someone like blue to get throught the lose of Casper

o cool