Tiger's Destiny (The Tiger Saga, #4) Tiger's Destiny question

ren or kishan????
Savannah Savannah Sep 18, 2012 03:07PM
CONTAINS SPOILERS!!!!!!
just finished reading Tiger's Destiny...it was fantastic but Kishan is gone!!!!!!!! btw.... i love Ren a lot more than Kishan but i miss his jokes and teasing....ur thoughts???????

im not happy kishan is gone but im VERY happy that ren n kelsey are FINALLY together for good i hope. but we have to see what tigers dream brings

Team Ren!!! Definitely!!! oh and Noel...*SPOILER* Kishan ends up being Durga's tiger.

o i loved this book soo much!! i really didn't like Kishan until this book! o but the ending couldn't have been more perfect!! I bet the next book will have something to do with kishan coming back to their time to see them because in the grove of dreams he was watching kelsey hold her son.... and i really hope Mr. kadam comes back because he said they would see him again... ya know?

Its hard to imagine that Kishan is gone. Because I can't really picture Ren and Kelsey without Kishan in the play. But i have always loved Ren in the book and just in general.

I love Ren a lot. I enjoyed reading the whole series about him trying to win Kelsey. But then Kishan was amazing too! Then he fell in love with her too. Kishan wanted her, but Ren deserved and needed her. It was an amazing story. I really wanna read more about Kishan's love life(since the whole series was about Ren and Kelsey's). I really wanna know what happens to him. I have no idea what to expect in the last book though!!!

Rossy (last edited Dec 23, 2012 06:43PM ) Dec 23, 2012 06:42PM   0 votes
I loved how Ren and Kelsey ended up together because, let's face it people, it was their destiny. What I didn't love AT ALL, is that Kishan had to leave. I always thought that I didn't like him because he was so pushy at times, but once he left (or technically, once they left him) I realized how much I loved him and how much I needed him there. I always knew that Kelsey and Ren would end up together, but I NEVER knew that Kishan wouldn't be with them when it happened (even though it was foreshadowed when Kelsey said that they would have to move because she wouldn't be able to live with both of her tigers at the same time.)

oh gosh... you should've seen me when i was reading the part when kishan leaves... and when mr. kadam dies... i don't even really like kishan, and i'd wished he had stayed in india and not came to oregon after ren did. but, i bawled as if my sister had died!!!

I was mad either way. I like both boys for their differences and honestly feel that I would have been just as angry if it was the other way around. I prefer Kishan, but that is me. Kelsey prefers Ren. I was so swept up in it all that I was mad either way. I loved these books, but hated that one had to be left behind.

Team Ren!! Sorry kishan lol

I REALLY want to read this book!!! I love Ren a lot more than Kishan too. BUT WHAT DO YOU MEAN KISHANS GONE?!?!?!?
SADNESS!!!