The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

Report for Duty > Hey, I'm the new one :)

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Desi (new)

Desi (phresh) Hey everyone,

My name's Desi, I'm 20 and from germany, the country with just a few really good thriller authors, unfortunately.
But there's one, I would like to recommend to the whole world and his name is Sebastian Fitzek. He's one of my favourite authors, espacially in this genre. And, luck for you, his books were translated in english, because he is that good! ;)
Beside that, I like to read fantasy and dystopia and sometimes books about psychology or philosophy. But I'm always open for everything new.

I'm looking forward to get to know people from all over the world, who are into reading like I am.

Nice greets from germany,
Desi

P.S.: I hope my english isn't too bad :)

message 2: by Bill, Co-Moderator (new)

Bill | 5389 comments Mod
Your English is fine, Desi. Welcome to the group. I hope you enjoy the discussions and make new friends. I just checked on Sebastien Fitzek, he is registered on goodreads. I'll have to check him out further.

message 3: by Terry (new)

Terry Ambrose Welcome to the group Desi! Your English is just fine. I'm sure you'll find lots of new authors to check out!

message 4: by Donna, Co-Moderator (new)

Donna | 2178 comments Mod
Hi Desi, So glad you found us. I'm sure you'll find lots of new authors to enjoy and your English is quite fine.

message 5: by Guy (new)

Guy Thanks the tip. I'll be reading THERAPY.

message 6: by Tom (new)

Tom (vincentmcc) | 3 comments Thanks, Desi, for the recommendation. Booksellers list at least 3 of his books in English. Welcome to the group.

message 7: by Desi (new)

Desi (phresh) Guy wrote: "Thanks the tip. I'll be reading THERAPY."

This one is really good. I hope you'll like it.

Thanks to everybody else for greeting me! I appreciate it :)

message 8: by Guy (new)

Guy Désirée: I'm joining in with a German reading month (November) in a blog-a-thon, and I think Therapy will be my book of choice along with perhaps a Ferdinand von Schirach.