South Side Middle School discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,670 (1670 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34

Sam/Applejack♆ Start.

message 2: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Vienna pulls her black hood up over her head, shielding herself from the sun that seemed to make everyone more cheerful. I much prefer hail and rain.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((Who's her sister?))

message 4: by Johns (new)

Johns Lanie walked down the street quickly, trying to walk swiftly as she recited her English.

message 5: by Johns (new)

Johns (( :O Right when I get on, I have to leave! I'll be on tommorow though! Sorry!!))

Lanie started to speak in French after a few moments, then shook her head and started again in English. I hate this language, she thought.

message 6: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August charges down the street, his backpack was on his back, like it was supposed to be. His phone, tucked into his back pocket started vibrating but he didn't notice.

message 7: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August waves back, grinning.

message 8: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "What's up?" August asks, him.

message 9: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthina walked down the streets, she was back into her regular clothes. Black jean shorts, a long white t-shirt, black vans, and of course her long straight brown hair wasnt in a ponytail anymore but it was down again.

message 10: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "Oh cool!" August nods. "Vienna's mean and won't tell my grandparents to pick me up so I have to walk for 30 minutes..."

message 11: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthia looked up from her phone to see August and Sal, she stuffed her cell phone into the back pocket of her faded black jean shorts.

message 12: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "Hi Cynthina!" August yells noticing her.

message 13: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthina turned her soft gaze to August, she waved slightly, "Yo," she yelled back, smiling slightly.

message 14: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "How was cheer practice?" August looks at Sal. "Oh and have you guys met? Sal.. That's Cynthina. Cynthina... that's Sal."

message 15: by shay arabella (last edited Sep 22, 2012 05:01PM) (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments "Um... its been better.."she replied to August firmly, having a lopsided smile/frown on her soft lips. She looked at Sal, "Nice to meet you, Sal,"

message 16: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "Ta dah! Now we all know each other's names!" August grins and gives them both a thumbs up.

message 17: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthina smiled and giggled softly, "Mhhmm, you guys walkin' home?" she asked.

message 18: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "Yeah..." August sighs. "I have to walk for 30 minutes thanks to my sister..."

message 19: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments "Ha, wow.." Cynthina said, "My house... is like somewhere in the country kinda.." she muttered shrugging her shoulders, "Honestly, I don't wanna go home,"she sighed heavily.

message 20: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "I have such a wonderful sister." August says sarcastically.

message 21: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "I live in the most ghetto place ever " August comments.

message 22: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthina smirked, "You know what, I'm not going home right now," she muttered, her dad would probably let her stay out if she was home by the time if got to dark.

message 23: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "Good for you." August says, clapping. "My grandparent's would probably freak if I didn't come home in 30 minutes so... Yeah..."

message 24: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthina rolled her baby blue eyes, "Your to good, August," she joked, smirking teasingly at him.

message 25: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "They're my grandparents . I don't want them to have a heart attack and die! Or best case scenario that is possible call the whole the police force to go look for me!"

message 26: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments "True..." she muttered, "Why don't you call them?" she shrugged, yawning slightly.

message 27: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "They never answer the phone..." August sighs and grabs his phone. There was one missed call from Vienna.
"That's probably her telling me that she had told our grandparents that are freaking out..."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney had just finishe talking to Sukura and ran up to talk with the group. "hey August. Cynthia. Sal. Sal's girlfriend", she said, teasing.

message 29: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "Wait.." August looks at Lilac and then at Sal. "What...?"

message 30: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthina sighed," Alright then.." she said softly then looked at Courtney, "Hey Court," she smiled.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"I was kidding! really i just couldnt remember your name.... awkword!" she giggled at her reaction to being called Sals girlfriend.

message 32: by wanderer (last edited Sep 22, 2012 05:29PM) (new)

wanderer (chloemai) Sakura watched all of them talk, wishing she could join in with their conversation. She stood, feeling slightly awkward, and scuffed her shoes on the pavement.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know dude! gosh you guys are defensive!"

message 34: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthina smirked, "Well I don't know about you guys, but imma go somewhere, who wants to go?" she asked, shrugging her shoulders.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Janey walked down the street, just roaming, not really caring about anything.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"oh, ok Lilac." ((i keep thinking she's Tamina XD))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'll go! Sukira do you wanna go?" she asked in chinese.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sorry Lilac. it was a joke. seriously."

message 39: by wanderer (last edited Sep 22, 2012 05:34PM) (new)

wanderer (chloemai) "Uh sure, let me just text my brother again."
She reached down texting for him not to bother and that she would call when she needed picking up.
"So where are we going?" she asked her Chinese words fluent and unwavering.

message 40: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthina nodded, "Alright, Courtney, Sukira, and Sal is coming? anyone else..?" she asked, smiling.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"where do ya wanna go?"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"lilacs coming too. where shall we go?" Courtney said, trying to lighten up the mood.

message 43: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthina nodded, "Um, I dunno, where ever you guys wanna go.." she replied.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"coffe place?" she translated in chinese then for Sukura.

message 45: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) Sakura nodded. She always liked the hot chocolates there, but couldnt understand why some people actually liked the taste of tea and coffee.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's settled then?"

message 47: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments "Alright, we have the choice between the coffee place, or we can go for Jack's Pizza Cafe, doesnt matter for me,"she suggested.

message 48: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) Sakura looked around somewhat nervously. She wanted to be able to have a proper conversation with somebody without having somebody else traanslate, but she never had the time for learning english. Even though her brothers were good at the language, they werent originally from england, which meant they werent as good as somebody who was native to an english speaking country.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Pizza!" whoops she muttered, embarrassed by her outburst. "pizza?" she said, in a calmer voice.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((ok. :( will u be on later?))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34