South Side Middle School discussion

School Roleplay > Library

Comments (showing 1-50 of 203) (203 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

Sam/Applejack♆ Start.

message 2: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Vi was being anti-social like always and sat down in a corner, picking up a Stephen King book her grandparent's would have a heart attack if they found out she was reading.

((XP I love stephen king but my parent's have a heart attack whenever i mention him D:))

message 3: by Johns (last edited Sep 18, 2012 07:45PM) (new)

Johns There was a sigh from one of the shelves. Looking for novels that looked good were always so hard to find for Lane. Maybe it was his lack for learning that deterorated that. He frowned, looking at them all.

message 4: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Vi coming back from the courtyard, settles back into her corner. She noticed a boy but didn't pay much attention to him. She fiddles with her bracelet before starting to read her book again.

message 5: by Johns (new)

Johns I wonder why there are so many writers in this world? Surely we don't need these many books, Lane thought, gazing at the books with such disdain. He wished he was at home in Italy, helping his grandmother make dishes with Lanie and his cousins. But that won't happen with your loopy sister, will it, Lane? he thought to himself, picking a random book -- The Adventures of Tom Sawyer -- and leaning against the wall, starting to read.

message 6: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) ((go italian people!))

Vi stands up, putting the book back on the shelf. She was getting restless.

message 7: by Johns (new)

Johns ((And the Irish! Whoo! But Italians are awesome too! *Does the wave*))

"I look at you with such disdain. The walls are leaving my mind is breathing, I give the final blow! When darknesss turns to light, it ends tonight," Lane hummed under his breath, placing the book on the shelf carelessly and starting to wander off aimlessly.

message 8: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) ((Weeeee! Go Irish and Italian people!))

Vi watches the boy. What was his name again...? Larry? Lanny? Lame? She stifles a laugh at the name. Doubt it. Probably Lane or something.

message 9: by Johns (new)

Johns ((Whooo! And the Latins! I love Latin! Even though I can't read it!))

Lane ran a hand through his hair, still wandering around. He wondered through the library, runnning his hand over a part of smooth wood. He smiled to himself, really wishing he was home now. I just hope to God Lanie doesn't start to sing, he thought.

message 10: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) ((oo! oo! I have a weird obsession with japan XP. My friend can read Latin for some reason... I don't know why... But she can read, speak and write in Latin...:P
and... wha...? Why would Lane think that? Is Lanie just that bad of a singer or something...?))

Vi fixes her shirt, as she stands up. She picks up the now gross-ly warm lunch meant for August. Ah hell. August doesn't care.

message 11: by Johns (new)

Johns ((Well, yeah! It's his sister! Duh @_@
Japan? My friend might go to Japan if he wins a national FCCLA contest. :P
My friend can read, speak, and write in Spanish. :O ))

I will not bow! I will not break! I will shut the world away! Lane thought, then looked out the window again. It's so quiet without her here, he though, sighing in relief.

message 12: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) ((... Well I don't have siblings so.. I DIDNT KNOW O_O... I'm not experienced about things with siblings and stuff...
:O reeally? That's epic...
:O also epic!!! :D))

Vi takes out her earplugs and pops them into her ears, soon she's can't hear much outside of the music that she was playing. Vi dumps August's lunch in a nearby garbage.

message 13: by Johns (new)

Johns ((Oh, well, okay then! :O NIETHER IS MY FRIEND JESSE, SO YOU AREN'T ALONE!
Yeah... Unless we were talking about Japan, the anime guy, then no... He won't win a trip to see him. :P
That's what I said!!! :P))

"You shouldn't waste food like that, Girlie," Lane said, sill looking out of the window. She most likely couldn't hear him but ah well. Like it mattered.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Cassie walks in amd sits down pulling out her ipod and playing the music before grabbing a book and reading

message 15: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) ((YAY! I'M NOT ALONE!
:O that would be awesome... I need to re-watch that anime... :/
:P))

Vi looks over raising an eyebrow, "Why do you care anyway?"

message 16: by Johns (new)

Johns ((YES!!! :D
I've never watched it. /: Yeah, that's right. It's basakerds!
:D))

"I don't. I just was giving you helpful advice," Lane said, raising his eyebrow back at her.

message 17: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) ((:D
You SHOULD! it's really good :P))

Vi crosses her arms giving him a hard glare. "Mmmhm."

message 18: by Johns (new)

Johns ((:P I don't know if I get many channels with anime. *Thinks* Maybe I do. But I will if I do! :D))

"Don't get used to it," Lane told her, smirking a little.

message 19: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) ((I dont get any D: I just go onto the interent and search the episode XD or on itunes...))

"I won't." Vi nods. "You're that kid in my class who reads a lot, right?"

message 20: by Johns (new)

Johns ((I was so sad because I don't get Doc Dodgers! I used to love that show!... And the Smurfs. :P I can't on the internet... Too slow. D': ))

Lane shook his head slowly. "Nope," he said. He inspected her for a minute. "You're the girl that sulks, right?"

message 21: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) ((nooo thats so sad D':))

Vi shrugs, "Yeah.. Whatever they call me. I don't really care." She plays with the clockwork bracelet absentmindedly. "I'm Vienna if you didn't know already..." It was weird. Vienna didn't hate this guys guts yet.

message 22: by Johns (new)

Johns ((I know! So very, very saddening! D:))

"I'm Lane, if you couldn't guess," he told her, deciding what to make of her. He didn't hate her but he didn't enjoy her either. It was a very hard identifacation. This is why I'm not a scienctist.

message 23: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) ((I would die without my anime or manga D:))

"Ohhh so that's what your name was..." Vienna says, out loud by accident.

August walks into the library, stomach growling. Fooooood... Fooooood...

message 24: by Johns (new)

Johns ((I WOULD DIE WITHOUT THREE DAYS GRACE AND GREEN DAY!!! D: I HORRIBLE, TRAGIC DEATH!!!! Or James Patterson. *Nods*))

"So, you were trying to recognize me, oui?" Lane asked, raising his eyebrows at her. He glanced at the boy that walked in, barely noting him.

((Vienna! You should've gave him the bad sandwich!))

message 25: by Alessia (last edited Sep 19, 2012 08:34PM) (new)

Alessia (siriostars) ((:O I WOULD DIE WITHOUT THEM TOO! Except maybe green day.. i don like them as much as three days grace.. OR OR um.. what's her face... VERONICA ROTH!!! wait no not her um... UGH I FORGOT HER NAME!!! *slaps self*

OO! OO! did you win the contest thingy?))

Vienna shrugs, "Maybe. Maybe not." She notices August. crap...

August rubs his stomach.

((vienna: hm... :/ ... IDEA! *lightbulb appears above head* >:3))

message 26: by Johns (new)

Johns ((THEM AND NIRVANA!!! AND, um.... What's their name... Uh.... Rise Against!!!!! I love them! *Swoons* Were you thinking of..... Cassandra Clare? I COULD'VE SAW VERONICA ROTH IN ST. LOUIS BUT I COULDN'T GO!!!! D':

No, I haven't entered yet. :\ It sucks because I have to get fifteen dollars first from selling raffle tickets!))

"You're very bad at being secretive when you talk," Lane told her, grinning a little.

message 27: by Alessia (last edited Sep 19, 2012 08:54PM) (new)

Alessia (siriostars) ((PANIC! AT THE DISCO TOOOO! *slaps self* yes yes I was. And you know what's even more sad? I have Clockwork Angel sitting right next to me.. I'm. Such. An. Idiot. UGH!

NO THATS SO SAD D:

ILL BUY A RAFFLE TICKET!!! XP))

Vienna nods. "I've heard." She slowly walks over to the garbage, grabs the gross sandwich and holds it carefully. "I never liked bending or hiding the truth unless it's something deeply personal." Vienna shrugs. "I've just never been good at lying."

August sees Vi and the sandwich. His mouth starts watering.

message 28: by Johns (new)

Johns ((I FORGOT ABOUT THEM!!! HOW COULD I FORGET PANIC! AT THE DISCO?!?!?!?! *Bangs head on window like Dobby* Ooh, wow. I have Clockwork Angel somewhere in my room... Not sure where... Now that I think of it, I can't find City of Lost Souls either! :O What the cazzo!?

YES IT IS!!!

YOU'LL BY TWENTY SIX FOR A DOLLAR?!?!? :O))

"If you don't mind me asking, why are you digging throuh the garbage?" Lane asked her, not following her but leaning forward in curiosity to see what she wsa doing. Lanie went through the trash a lot. Then again, she said she was making a timecapsle... He sighed inwardly, thinking of the interesting afternoon ahead of him.

message 29: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) ((Well i forgot about cassandra clare... which was really stupid... So... WE'RE EVEN :D
I'm re-reading it because I have no idea what's going on in clockwork prince for some reason so... yeah...
OH NO THATS TERRIBLE! THERES A CASSANDRA CLARE BOOK THEIR O_O

:O I have a dollar... I have 100 dollars...WAIT WAIT! nope.. I have 60... I spent 40 on a sims expansion pack...))

"I'm getting my brother's lunch..." Vienna whisper shouts and August runs/walks over.

"FOOD!"

Vienna grins handing August the food. "There's your food. Now go eat it."

August hops off to go eat his food.

"Ta dah. Now I won't get mauled by the 7th grade boy who turns into a monster when hungry." Vienna looks back at Lane.

message 30: by Johns (new)

Johns ((Yes, we are EVEN!!! I have no idea what's going on in Clockwork Angel! :O It just proves I hate victorian era books, especially when it has Jessie in it... I can't stand her, she ruins the book for me! >:|
SO VERY VERY TERRIBLE!!! I CAN BARELY FIND MY COAT!!! ;_;

I have like... fifty dollars from when we went on vacation. It was so boring! Then I almost killed a kid for bumping me in a go kart. I was mad. >.<))

"At least you don't get mauled by a seventh grade girl that is so loud a deaf person could hear them," Lane told Vienna, shrugging a shoulder at her. "What's your brothers name?"

((Ah! I must run now! Talk to you after ball practice!))

message 31: by Alessia (last edited Sep 20, 2012 01:18PM) (new)

Alessia (siriostars) ((:D Yeah... It's a bit weird but I just started reading it because Magnus is in it :P
I never really liked historical books... I like books that are in the present or the future...
NO ;3; thats so sad.
... I now know that I should not bump you if we ever go go-karting @_@ :P))

Vienna smiles slightly at what Lane said. "Oh his name? Augustus. Er... August... Gus... Whatever you want to call him."

((:O ITS LIKE MIDNIGHT HERE!!! WHAT TIME ZONE ARE YOU IN?!?!?!))

message 32: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August took a bite out of his sandwich, scanning the books on the shelves.

message 33: by Sam/Applejack♆ (new)

Sam/Applejack♆ Samantha walked into the courtyard.

message 34: by Sam/Applejack♆ (new)

Sam/Applejack♆ *library

message 35: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August takes another bite, while taking out a book, reading it for a second then frowning and putting it back.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney had STudy Hall, and she wanted to make the most of it. Well, OK. SHe would rather be meeting people, and making friends. But she had PROMISED her mom she would spend 3o minutes in the library, to help her reading. Reading came harder for her, because she is dyslexic. Hs looked at the room, and was delighted to see a boy. "Hmm.... I never told my mom I would be reading in the library...." she thought slyly. She walked over to the boy who at the moment was scowling, and said "Hey, I'm new. Hi."

message 37: by Sam/Applejack♆ (new)

Sam/Applejack♆ ((Everybody's new! It's the first day!))

Samantha sighed and searched for a book on Sled Dogs or Huskies.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((She transferred from a different school!))

message 39: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Katie wrote: "Courtney had STudy Hall, and she wanted to make the most of it. Well, OK. SHe would rather be meeting people, and making friends. But she had PROMISED her mom she would spend 3o minutes in the libr..."

August looks up, swallowing the bit of sandwich in his mouth. "Hey! I'm August! Nice to meet you!" He smiles.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nice to meet you too!" She couldn't help but smile. This boy seemed friendly. She likes friendly. "Sorry if I'm interrupting you..... I just kinda, maybe wanted to get out of.. uh, reading."

message 41: by Sam/Applejack♆ (new)

Sam/Applejack♆ ((Hey Alessia wanna make a charrie and rp with me in Sled Dogs?))

message 42: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) ((sure! I'll make one in a sec. :3))

"Nope. Weren't interrupting me... I was just eating my lunch... It smells kinda bad..." August sniffs what was left of his ham and cheese sandwich. He crinkles his nose. "Oh well. I'm starving."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"ha! Yeah, you gotta do what you gotta do when your hungry! So, can you tell me something about this school? I'll admit, I know nothing, and know no one. I moved from Minnesota."

message 44: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "Er... Well... Our mascot is the Jaguar?" August shrugs. "There's not much to say. Just you know... be nice and stuff..." August rubs the back of his head and smiles sheepishly. "Sorry I'm not that good at explaining and telling people stuff about stuff... Yeah... If you have any questions I can answer them for you though!"

message 45: by Sam/Applejack♆ (new)

Sam/Applejack♆ ((Didja make one?))

message 46: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) ((Almost done :3 Sorry... It takes awhile to make charries for me :P))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, OK. Sorry, that was a weird question anyway. Um.... well do many people date here?" She asked, with a flirty smile.

message 48: by Sam/Applejack♆ (new)

Sam/Applejack♆ ((Haha it's okay.))

Samantha moaned as she still couldn't find the right book.

message 49: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Katie wrote: ""Oh, OK. Sorry, that was a weird question anyway. Um.... well do many people date here?" She asked, with a flirty smile."

August blinks, a bit shocked at the question but responds with a steady voice. "uh yeah I think so. With all the gossip that..." Girls "people spread about who someone likes and who's dating I guess there are."

((DONE :D))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney laughed. He used the word girls like they were aliens. "Yeah, giirls do tend to do that." SHe spaced out the word girls to sound alien. "Don't worry, I don't do that. Gossip is for girls, uh, I mean... for trolls? "that sounded awful," she thought.

« previous 1 3 4 5