South Side Middle School discussion

School Roleplay > Courtyard

Comments Showing 1-50 of 102 (102 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Sam/Applejack♆ Start.

message 2: by shay arabella (last edited Sep 18, 2012 07:00PM) (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthina stumbled into the courtyard, away from her friends. She looked back at her 3 friends who walked not to far from her, chatting. She rolled her baby blue eyes before continuing to walk forward. She straighten out her light blue and and black t-shirt, then absently stuffed her small hands in the pockets of her faded black jean shorts. Her long brown hair bounced lightly on her small shoulders as she walked.

message 3: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August walks into the courtyard, happy that he could be out in fresh air. "Vi?" He calls.
Vienna was still inside, probably in the library.

message 4: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthina buried her face into her hands and let a small sneeze come out, she shook her head before pulling back and glancing around, just the regularly people she saw everyday, she knew pretty much everybody.

message 5: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August sighs, frowning a bit. "Vi is never out here. Even though it's so nice and sunny."

message 6: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthina brushed her hair off her shoulder before stopping and letting a small sigh escape her soft lips.

message 7: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August sticks his hands into his pockets. She's got the food too... Oh well I can buy some later. August looks around the courtyard once again.

message 8: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August walks over to Lilac, recognizing her from the hallway. He waves, smiling once again.

message 9: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthina yawned softly before sitting down, not in the mood to eat at the moment.

message 10: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "Hi!"

Vi wanders into the courtyard, hiding underneath her black hood. August should just take his stupid lunch next time..

message 11: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) ((bye bye))

message 12: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cythina let her long bangs fall in her baby blue eyes and perfect face. She glanced around.

message 13: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August tilts his head and finds a girl that looked pretty familiar. "Hey!" He yells.

Vi groans. "I hate the sun..."

((VI STOP BEING SO DEPRESSING!))

message 14: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments ((xD))

Cynthina blinked her eyes before looking up to see August, she smiled slightly and waved to him, "Yo!" she yelled back, smiling sweetly.

message 15: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "You're Cynthina, right?" August asks. He grins.

message 16: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthina nodded,"Yup, Cynthina, and your..."she said, thinking, then smiled, "August?"she guessed.

message 17: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Vi scurries back to the library. Fine. August can go be social if he wants.

"We're in the same grade, right?" August tilts his head. "It's so weird that we haven't talked." He looks at her closely. Then he raises and eyebrow, half-grinning. "You haven't been avoiding me, right?"

message 18: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthina smiled, "Same grade, 7th," she remarked, then smirked teasingly, "Maybe or maybe not, joking," she winked, giggling softly.

message 19: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August laughs, "So you have been avoiding me? Aw man..."

message 20: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments ((Sorry, dad was on))

Cynthina rolled her eyes playfully, "No," she giggled.

message 21: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) ((it's okay ^_^))

Autumn sighs in mock relief, "Oh thank god."

message 22: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthina smiled sweetly,"Theres no reason for me to be avioding you," she said softly.

message 23: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August grins, "Good. I don't like it when people don't like me. Or are depressed... but that's another matter."

message 24: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthina nodded, "I don't know you enough for me to pick if I either like you or hate you," she giggled softly.

message 25: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August nods, "Same over here."

message 26: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthina smiled, "Then, why don't we hang out more, then maybe we can decide that," she said, smirking playfully, she glanced at her friends who were standing a few feet away, not even noticing her, she shrugged her small shoulders before looking back at August.

message 27: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "Sure!" August says happily.

message 28: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments "Awesome," Cynthina said sweetly before standing up and brushing any extra dirt and dust from her shirt and jean shorts.

message 29: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "See ya later!" August grins.

message 30: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthina smiles "Talk to you later,"she said, winking at him before turning on her heels of her black vans and walking over to her friends.

message 31: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August ran a hand through his hair. His stomach growls making him laugh quietly. Should probably find some food soon...

message 32: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthina brushed her hair off her shoulder. She walked to the group of her friends but didnt say anything, she sighed softly.

message 33: by Sam/Applejack♆ (new)

Sam/Applejack♆ Samantha walked in and took a seat with her friends.

message 34: by shay arabella (last edited Sep 19, 2012 04:45PM) (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthina followed her friends from behind, not saying a word.

message 35: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August leaves to go find Vi and his lunch.

message 36: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthina yawned as she walked toward to hallways, away from her friends, she just wanted to go to cheer practice all ready.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Asher strolled into the courtyard and looked around.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Noelle flipped her hair, and sat on the soft grass.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Asher saw Noelle. They had kinda been friends in fifth and sixth grade, and last year they talked a bit, but now, after she had a baby, he was 'too cool' for her. But, seeing no one else around, he went up to her, reluctantly.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Noelle looked amazing for a girl who just had a baby. No baby weight and no stretch marks. She had to give little Kenny up for adoption, though.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"What's the name?" he asked Noelle, taking a seat beside her.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Kenny, but I sent him with my uncle and aunt who can't have kids."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((thank hod you gave him up to adoption...... thats actually why i was adopted.))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((almost party time!!! ))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie ~LIVE WHILE WE'RE YOUNG~ wrote: ""Kenny, but I sent him with my uncle and aunt who can't have kids.""

"Ah," he said. Then he blurted, "How could you be so stupid?"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

((meant god not hod))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Primniss wrote: "Natalie ~LIVE WHILE WE'RE YOUNG~ wrote: ""Kenny, but I sent him with my uncle and aunt who can't have kids.""

"Ah," he said. Then he blurted, "How could you be so stupid?""

"What? My ex raped me, d***hole!!!"

She said, slapping him and walking away.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((harsh..... harsh.))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

He got up and tried to follow her. "Noelle, I just mean you were smart. I..." he sighed.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Couryney was walking through yhe Court yard, happy school was over. she saw a guy that looked like he had been hurt. ((mentelly.... little did she know...)) she stopped next to him and said "you alright dude?"

« previous 1 3