South Side Middle School discussion

School Roleplay > Hallways

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sam/Applejack♆ Start.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Cassie walked through the hallways, her long blonde hair in a braid behind her back

message 3: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Vi shoulders her bag and walks aimlessly. August smiling next to her, semi-humming.

message 4: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August notices a girl stare at him. He waves at her enthusiastically while smiling brightly. Vi rolls her eyes at him and keeps walking.

message 5: by Alessia (last edited Sep 18, 2012 06:36PM) (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August continues to smile. He yells loudly at her, "My name's August!
Vi checks her watch and sighs. Class starts soon. Shoot... I think I have math first.. Should have skipped...

message 6: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August nods smiling, he heads off to his first class, English.

message 7: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August opens his locker, grabbing his snack, eating it quickly, throwing the wrapper away then continues to walk towards the library.

message 8: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthina walked into the hallways, she glanced from side to side as she walked toward her own locker. She opened her locker then grabbed out her small black cheer backpack, with her name printed on it along with 'Jaguars JV Cheerleader'. She sigehd before slamming her locker shut and sliding the backpack over one of her shoulders.

message 9: by shay arabella (last edited Sep 19, 2012 09:07PM) (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments ((I'm bored! Must post again xDD))

Cynthina let a small sigh escape her softly lips as she walked to the side, to the girls bathroom. Cynthina rolled her eyes as she noticed how many girls where in the bathroom, though she ignored it and went to one of the stalls. A few minutes later she came out wearing her practice cheer cloths, a blue tank top and the same black jean shorts. She walked to one of the mirrors, then grabbed a blue,black and white bow from her cheer bag. She stared at herself in the mirror, seeing her blue eyeshaodow and eyeliner, she shrugged before fixing her long brown hair into a ponytail and putting the bow in. She smiled at herself in the mirror before grabbing her cheer bag and walking out of the bathroom. She growled low, remembering she had to return a box to the libary, she hated the libary. She returned to her locker, took a book out, slammed it shut then started off toward the libary in her practice clothes.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney was walking as fast as she could to her next class, math. She was walking too fast, and dropped all her stuff! "Great first imppresion" she muttered. "they'll think I'm a klutz."

message 11: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthina walked out of the libary with her Jaguars cheer bag over one of her shoulders. She glanced around.

message 12: by Johns (new)

Johns Lanie skipped merrily down the hall, smiling cheerfully as she made her way to her locker. She took a deep breath, then started to move her fingers skillfully over the combonation lock. 32-6-48, she thought, then popped it open easily. She clapped, still smiling as she got out her English book -- it still wasn't her best language -- and her colored pencils for doodling.

message 13: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthina glanced at Lanie before making her way to her own locker.

message 14: by Johns (new)

Johns Lanie gathered all her things in her arms and started to make way to class. Ah cazzo! she thought as she turned around. Forgot my English homework.

message 15: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthina went through her stuff in her locker, she sighed as she let the cheer backpack slid off her shoulder and onto the ground, she would have to go cheer practice in a couple minutes.

message 16: by Johns (new)

Johns Lanie hummed softly under her breath as she closed her locker once more and spun on her heel, still smiling. I wish I was with my esael she thought as she walked.

message 17: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthina muttered something under her breath that was unhearable before she slammed her locker door shut then picked up the cheer backpack.

message 18: by Johns (new)

Johns As she daydreamed about oil paints, Lanie didn't notice the girl with the cheer bag in front of her. "I'm sorry!" she said as she stumbled backwards.

message 19: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthina blinked her eyes before looking up to see Lanie, "Oh, its alright!"she smiled.

message 20: by Johns (new)

Johns Lanie looked at her with wide eyes. She never was this off. . . usually.

message 21: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments "Um, i'm Cynthina, have we met before?" she asked as she slid the backpack over one of her shoulders, she glanced up at the clock, "Wow, I was wayy off about cheer practice... I need to go through one more period before cheer..." she muttered as she reopened her locker.

message 22: by Johns (new)

Johns Lanie shook her head, starting to smile again. "Non, nous n'avons pas rencontré," she said, absently speaking in French. She shook her head, shaking it off. "Sorry. Habit. No, we haven't met. I'm Lanie. Nice to meet you."

message 23: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthina looked at as she grabbed some books from her locker then stuffed her cheer bag into her locker then slammed it shut, "Mhm, nice to meet you, Lanie," she smiled.

message 24: by Johns (new)

Johns "Where you goin' to?" Lanie asked the girl curiously, tilting her head to one side as she looked at her.

message 25: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August walks over to his locker, opening it quickly, grabbing his history book. He sighs, head hanging low. He never liked Science. It was too logical for his brain to handle.

message 26: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthina thought for moment, "Um... I believe.. Science.."she replied, unsure. She giggled softly and smlied, then spotted August from the corner of her eye.

message 27: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August notices Cynthia as he passes. Another girl he didn't recognize next to her. August shrugs and keeps walking. Vi is probably at the music store by now...

message 28: by Johns (new)

Johns Lanie frowned slightly. "Oh. Qui aspire," she said, gripping her pencils tighter in her fingers. "I have English." Which I really need to take, she added in her head.

message 29: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthina nodded and smiled, "English isnt so bad,"she pointed out," Try doing cheerleading for two hours," she sighed before moving her bangs from her eyes.

message 30: by Johns (new)

Johns "Not when you can't speak it that well, bien que," Lanie pointed out to her, even though she probrably had noticed that already. "Cheerleading isn't as bad as basketball."

message 31: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments "Ha, yeah," she smiled, "Ive played basketball before, wasnt the best, i'm better at cheeringleading, ive been cheerleading since I was 8," she giggled then heard the bell ring, "Shyt! I gotta go! i'll talk to you later!" she said as she waved then rushed to Science Class.

message 32: by Johns (new)

Johns Lanie waved after her, then ran off toward English class. "Merde! I'm gonna be late!" she muttered as she slid into class.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Amber walks to her locker

message 34: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August stuffs his stuff into his backpack then runs off to the library to find Vienna so he could tell her what to tell their grandparents.

message 35: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) After august and vienna had gone to bed they woke up and raced over to school. August was at his locker and Vienna was at hers.
August opens his locker and grabs his history textbook.
Vienna opens her locker and grabs her Social Studies supplies.

message 36: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) Sakura slipped into the hallways quietly. Her brothers had interrogated her endlessly last night, that on top of lessons at home had caused her to go to bed later than usual. She scurried to her locker fumbling with the combination.

message 37: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) Sakura had managed to research some English last night and had an 'Chinese-to-English' book clasped firmly in her arms. She managed to unlock the combination and her locker door swung open.

message 38: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) ((I will :3))

message 39: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) Sakura reached into the locker grabbing her American history book that had been written in Chinese. It had taken an age to find on the Internet, but she had always liked history so it was worth it. She closed the locker and headed to history, darting out of the way of taller pupils.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Shay found a quiet spot in the hall and sat down, pulling her knees up and leaning against the wall of lockers. She pulled her journal out of her bag and started to write. She wrote down words that had been swarming around her brain all morning, making it hard to concentrate.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney was walking through the hallways, going pretty fast to get to class. She stopped to glance at a girl scribbling furiously in her journal. ((I can RP people...... any class.))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((Wanna rp in english class?))

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((SURE))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

After glancing up at the wall clock, Shay hurried to get her things gathered and rushed to English class. One minute until the bell rang.....she hoped she wasn't late!

message 45: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Mitchell (Fabulousness) Jia Lin opened the entrance doors. Her first day of middle school. Fun.

message 46: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Mitchell (Fabulousness) Jia Lin opened the entrance doors and walked down the hallways. Suddenly she saw a girl extremely taller then her. (Courtney)
'Hey,' she said tugging on her sleeve. 'Where's the Drama Club room?'

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"oh, that's three doors down. you into drama? me too!"

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((can he be at the lunch room? ))