South Side Middle School discussion

School Roleplay > Science Class

Comments Showing 1-50 of 72 (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Sam/Applejack♆ Start.

message 2: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August walks in and sits in the middle, by the window. He plays with a pencil as he waits.

message 3: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthina rushed in, she sighed as she set down her books in one of the middle seats, not caring where she sat she just did, she leaned back.

message 4: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) The teacher, Mr.Paris, walks in a minute after the bell rings.

August looks out the window, watching the road.

message 5: by shay arabella (last edited Sep 20, 2012 08:01PM) (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthina looked at Mr.Paris, flashing a bright smile a bit, glad she wasnt late...today.

message 6: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Mr.Paris nods at Cynthina, obviously biting his lip. He claps his hands trying to get people's attention.

August absentmindedly starts humming a tune his grandpa had been humming earlier this morning.

message 7: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthina leaned back against her seat as she boredly turned her attention to the teacher.

message 8: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Mr.Paris starts lecturing everyone about the difference between animal cells and plant cells. After about 10 minutes, he pauses and looks at August. He clears his throat. "Mr.Son...?"

August continues to daydream, coming up with his next piano song.

message 9: by shay arabella (last edited Sep 20, 2012 08:06PM) (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthina turned to see August obviously day dreaming, she smirked,"August..."she whispered to him, trying heard not to giggle.

message 10: by Alessia (last edited Sep 20, 2012 08:11PM) (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August blinks hearing someone say his name. "What?"

Mr.Paris stares at him. "What is the main difference between the two cells we were just discussing?"
"Um..." Autumn pauses. He smiles at Mr.Paris before answering, " Plants cells have a cell wall over the cell membrane,whereas,animals cells lack cell wall.
In plant cells, there is a single large vacuole present in the middle, whereas, in animals cell,there are more than one vacuoles.
Plant cells possess plastids, but, animal cells don't.
Animal cells have centrioles, whereas, plant cells don't.
Plant cells are more square shaped, animal cells are more round.
Plant cells have chlorophyll for Photosynthesis, Animal cells don't."

Mr.Paris scowls but continues his lecture as he had before.

message 11: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthina giggled sliently, "Niccceee..."she whispered to August, wanting to say something else but kept it to herself, she smirked.

message 12: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "Just because I'm daydreaming it doesn't mean I don't know what's going on.." August whispers back.

message 13: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthina rolled her eyes playfully at him,"Well, then Mr.smartypants, looks like your way smarter then me," she giggled softly.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Cal had been watching AUgust daydream, mostly so she didn't need to listen to the teacher. She was glad he didn't call on her! Then Mr.Paris said they would need to pair up. She saw some firmiliar faces, like August, and other people that seemed nice...... but she still didn't know who to be with. "Is it too much to ask for someone to ask me for a change?" She muttered softly to herself.

message 15: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August rolls his eyes at Cynthina. "Uh huh."

---
After a bit Mr.Paris said they would need to pair up. August groans. "I don't like working with partners... Then they end up coming to my house and my grandma ends up fawning over them..." August says without noticing how loud he had said it.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney was shocked to find herself feeling shy to go ask them. She was never shy. "First day jitters" is what she thought to herselg. Hey Cynthia, August. Can we all pair up? ((OK I'm like, pretending it's still science. K?))

message 17: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthina rolled her eyes playfully, she blinked as she heard,'partners' "Ugh!"she groaned before sitting up for once, she looked up at Courtney," Sure I don't see why not," she said then looked over at August.

message 18: by Pari {Ridhee} (new)

Pari {Ridhee} (ridhee) | 5 comments Alyssa went to Cal thinking she would be a good partner. "Could we pair up?"

message 19: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August nods his head. "Yeah! Why not?" He smiles.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((Alessia (Moss) wrote: "August nods his head. "Yeah! Why not?" He smiles."

Ridhee wrote: "Alyssa went to Cal thinking she would be a good partner. "Could we pair up?""))

"K, he said groups of 3 or four. Why don't you, August, Alyssa, and Cynthia, you in?"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'm referrering to the teacher when I said he.))

message 22: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) ((Okay))

"Yeah! Come join the party!" August
grins.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"OK!" She says enthusiastically.((don't know how to spell)) She like this boy- his upbeat personality, his smile. He was a lot like her.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((gotta go for like 15 minutes- eat breakfest.))

message 25: by Alessia (last edited Sep 22, 2012 07:14AM) (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "WOO!" he does a fist pump, making Mr. Paris glare at him. August just smiles innocently back at him.

message 26: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) ((Okay :D))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

courtney giggles as August goofs off. "alright so cells....... we need to do a stupid report on them. We could make a model of a cell. yo know, the cell membrane and stuff."

message 28: by Eleanor (new)

Eleanor | 36 comments Taylor walks in and hands the teacher a late pass. Her face beet red.

message 29: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "WE COULD USE A BALLOON! And like stuff like confetti and water and um..." August shakes his head. "NEVER MIND! Let's use clay instead. That's a lot easier..."

message 30: by Eleanor (new)

Eleanor | 36 comments Taylor looks around and sits in the back. She looks at the board, and starts coming up with ideas. She mostly worked alone, so the teacher didn't ask for anyone to partner up with her.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok august," she said amused. "im pretty good at clay. maybe we could meet up after school..... it would make science a little less horrible." te teacher shot her a dirty look because he heard her. "oops" she giggled nervesously

message 32: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "Mr.Paris , don't worry! I personally loooove Science!" He yells at the teacher. Mr.Paris gives him a death glare.

"Would you like detention Augustus?"
"Oooo! What's detention? Some sort of fancy meal?"
The teacher groans and looks back down at his book.
"Aww he loves me so much he can't give me detention!" August whisper shouts. Then he gets serious again. "Sure! Who's house? Or where...?"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney has bursted out laughing by then. "i dont care whos house goofball. " she meant it as a sorta compliment. "your house my house, whatever."

message 34: by Eleanor (new)

Eleanor | 36 comments Taylor looked up, seeing the group. She sighed and went back to work.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Teacher! teacher? How many people can we have in a group?" ha responde stiffly and said six. Courtney walked up to a girl that seemed alone and said "do you wanna join our group?"

message 36: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "Um... We could draw it out of a hat..?"

message 37: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "YEAH COME HOP ONTO THE AWESOME TRAIN!! WOOT WOOT!"

message 38: by Eleanor (last edited Sep 22, 2012 10:17AM) (new)

Eleanor | 36 comments Taylor looked up at the girl and said quietly," I'm fine, I'm always alone when we do groups.." She glanced at August.

message 39: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "But..." August gives her a puppy dog look.

message 40: by Eleanor (new)

Eleanor | 36 comments Taylor tried to say no." Fine." She gave in to the puppy dog look.

message 41: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "Yay!!" August claps happily,

message 42: by Eleanor (new)

Eleanor | 36 comments Taylor gave a small smile. She walked over to where they all sat, and sat down as well.

message 43: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments ((I just realize were still rping here... aha))

Cynthina sat there listening to them, suddenly she slipped into a daydream and stared out the window.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"August......" She rolled her eyes playfully. "Ya know the puppy face is SO last year!" She giggled. "So, Taylor do you want to meet after school with us?"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((OK, lol)

message 46: by Eleanor (new)

Eleanor | 36 comments " Sure." She said, quietly.

message 47: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) ((haha :P))

"okay! now we need to put our names into a hat and then whoever's name we pick its where we're gonna go!"

message 48: by Eleanor (new)

Eleanor | 36 comments Taylor listened to what the were saying.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alright" She put her name in.
((Someone else can choose whose house..... I don't care.))

message 50: by Eleanor (new)

Eleanor | 36 comments Taylor put her name in the hat, not remembering that she didn't want them to..

« previous 1