South Side Middle School discussion

School Roleplay > American History Class

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sam/Applejack♆ Start.

message 2: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) Sakura entered the room cautiously, her light brown eyes darting around the room and searching for a seat. She had arrived earlier, so only a few pupils were there and she had her choice of good seats. Her translation book was still under on arm along with her American history book that was written in Chinese.

message 3: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) She took a seat next to a boy and she her eyes grazed over him.
"Hi." she said, opening up her translation book so if he decided to speak to her more she would understand.

message 4: by wanderer (last edited Sep 23, 2012 07:36AM) (new)

wanderer (chloemai) Sakura nodded and decided to try and introdue herself. She flipped through the pages of the 'Chinese to English' book before coming to the page she was looking for. She read through the symbols(They look like this 我的名字是)
Until she came to the correct ones and read out the english equivalent.
"My name is Sakura." she said, accent dripping off of her words. She blushed slightly at how bad her english sounded.

message 5: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) ((Oh ok. Though you had gone :3))

message 6: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) She nodded and looked back at the book,searching through the words again and then directed her gaze back to him.
"You are.. Sal?" she asked

message 7: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) ((Ok :3))

message 8: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) She nodded again, taking that as a yes. She decided to up her english a bit more. Moving back through the pages again, and coming to the section she needed.
"You..Like History. Yes?" She winced at that sentence. It was clear she wasnt from aaround here.
"I..Am sorry for english. I am Chinese." she added.

message 9: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) She looked through the book and nodded when she knew what he was saying. She brused away a few strands of her hair which she had gathered up into a high messy bun and sighed slightly.
"What problems do you have?" she asked after looking through the book. It came out clearer, as if she was beginning to catch on to how the words were beginning to sound. The curious side of her was now shining through. If he didnt tell her she wouldnt push it. But i was worth a shot at asking.

message 10: by wanderer (last edited Sep 23, 2012 07:54AM) (new)

wanderer (chloemai) "Oh Lilac." she said simply with a nod.
"I hope your happy together." She added once she had found the words. This was getting easier. Talking in english, allthough she did have a strange tang on her tongue from speaking such strange words. She definatly preferred Chinese.

message 11: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) Sakura frowned.
"Well what were you thinking? I dont really talk to people. This is the first time of talked english not to badly and to somebody who isnt my brother." she admitted. She didnt have a clue what to say if she didnt have the book with her to help with the words.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney rushed into class and saw Sakura and Sal. She took the empty seat in front of them so she could turn around and talk to them. "hey Sakura......Sal." Courtney was still a little uncomfortable thay she had barged in on him and Lilac the other night.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'll be back in a momento.... gotta eat quick.))

message 14: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) "Hi" Sakura mimicked.
"Look what i got." she said to Courtney in chinese, holding up her translation book.
"I think ive been talking ok english." she said, pride clear on her face

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good job! she said back to Sakura," clearly pleased. "we should practice after school sometime." she turned back to Sal, and started speaking english again. "So, Sal, hows it going? "

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"well, thats good." Courtney was going to give the poor guy a break from teasing, and keep the conversation friendly.

message 17: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) Sakura nodded at her. She couldnt be bothered to flip through the book anymore and let them get on with the conversation, guessing what they were saying inside of her head.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sakura," she said in chinese, "why dont you listen to our comversation and see how much you understand? "

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Lifes good. im thinking of dying my hair orange..... but i don't know."

message 20: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) Sakura nodded slightly wary but now listened to the two of them talking intently, trying to keep focused.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey Lilac. Did you have fun last night?" she wasnt even thinking about how Sal and Lilac would take it.... like what she was saying.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"What?" she said innocently. "i mean, it was QUITE the party!" she joked, meaning her and Augusts mini fights and competitions.

message 23: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August walks in handing the teacher a blue late slip. He slips into his usual desk, middle row by the window.

message 24: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) Sakura watched and followed their speech for a bit, but began to get lost after a while. Her face went blank followed by slight dissapointment as she turned back to face the front.

message 25: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August looks sleepily at the familiar faces that were talking fairly loudly. "Hmm..."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney didnt know why Lilac was angry, so she thought she may be faking it. "Hey August! wasn't it an epic party last night? she doesnt think so." she said pointing to Lilac.

message 27: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) Sakura had melted back into silence and her hollow eyes faced the board, head rested in hands.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

The teacher looked at them, looking both exasperated and amused.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"When, what time, WHERE? "

message 30: by Alessia (last edited Sep 23, 2012 08:43AM) (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August yawns and waves back. Then he looks at Courtney. "She obviously doesn't since we barged in on her and Sal's party when we weren't even invited..." August says, nodding.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sorry Sakura..... that convesation was weird. even i had trouble understanding it!" a giggle escaped her mouth. ((she said in chinese....duh))

message 32: by Alessia (last edited Sep 23, 2012 08:46AM) (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "Oh goodness. We're in MIDDLE school idiots..." August sighs and looks out the window. "let's enjoy being little kids for a wee bit longer..."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"What time?" she asked, revealing that she liked the idea of sorta rebelling. ((or, how many hours from now, sence its a different time right now for everyone.))

message 34: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) Sakura shook her head.
"Its alright.." she said quietly. Inside she felt as if she was falling apart. What type of life did she really have? one of silence, or misunderstanding. It had no quality. Tonight. She thought tonight she would end that.

((Add in some more drama :3))

message 35: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) ((I gtg soon in like 13 mins by the way... Will be back in 3 hours))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

%Lighten up, August. were not going to do anything bad. right lilac?" she said, suddenly feeling uneasy. "no..... nothing bad right?"

message 37: by Alessia (last edited Sep 23, 2012 08:49AM) (new)

Alessia (siriostars) ((YAY DRAMA :3))

August shakes his head, "I'm sorry but I'm going to be picking up crayons and doodling on stuff that I'm not supposed to during that time."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((can we say it'll be in 3 hours then? i gotta go to church now. bye! ))

message 39: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August bites his lip. "Maybe I should come just to make sure you don't do anything stupid... I can bring my crayon anyway..."

message 40: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) Sakura kept her eyes focused ahead. The writing on the board engraved in her mind, despite not even knowing what it said.

message 41: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Katie wrote: "((can we say it'll be in 3 hours then? i gotta go to church now. bye! ))"

((ok 3 hours :3))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Please August..... please come? she gave him the puppy face. ((bye))

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((k i can be there.))

message 44: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "Fine... I'll bring my crayons and doodle on stuff at Lilac's house instead of in my room."

message 45: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "Yay!" August claps then turns his attention back to the window. "Class is starting.." he mumbles when the bell rings signaling the start of first period.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

American History ended and everyone gratefully shuffeled out of the room.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((does anyone wanna be in the lunch room and role play?))