South Side Middle School discussion

School Roleplay > English Class

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sam/Applejack♆ Start.

message 2: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August sits down in a desk by the window near the back of the class. He liked English but he didn't like listening to a teacher going on and on about things he already knew. It wasn't very fun. Plus he didn't like being cooped up for so long, without moving. August looks out the window as people start to file in. He waves at a few who nod in his direction.

message 3: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August runs out of the room, laughing at someone's joke. He then heads to the courtyard.

message 4: by Johns (new)

Johns Lanie slid into class, barely missing the tardy bell. She slid into a seat in the front fow, wanting to hear every word the teacher said. She needed to learn English, since not a lot a people can speak French and Italian.

message 5: by Johns (new)

Johns Lanie ran out after class, ready to get in her room with her paints.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Noelle walked in, her hand on her stomach.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney walked into English class, her worst subject. "Another day of words to survive" she muttered.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Shay rushed in and plopped down in her seat a milisecond before the bell rang. The messanger bag she always carried was now drapped around the back of her chair and her beanie hat was falling into her eyes. She re-positioned it on her head and took out the book they had been reading: Of Mice and Men. The teacher had written the prompt for the essay they would right over it. They were to write about a dream or goal they had for the future. "Can i borrow a pencil?" Shay whispered to Courtney, realizing she had dropped hers in the hall.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney looked up to see the girl in the hallway. "yeah, sure. hold on a sec." she said, digging through yhe crap in her pencil case. "here." she said with a smile.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you." Shay whispered with a grateful smile. She turned her attention back to the teacher.

"Now class, here's the tricky part. You aren't writing about your biggest dream. You will be working with a partner and you have to write about them and vice versa. The list of pairs is on the board." The teacher said.

Shay peeked at the list and turned back to Courtney. "You are Courtney, right?"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"yeah...... then your Shay?"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Shay nodded shyly. "Looks like we're partners." She said, offering a sheepish smile. "So, um, how would you like to start?"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"so what's your biggest hopes and dreams? I have a few...... not very interesting though. but I'll obviously tell you- I don't need any more bad grades in English."

message 14: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) Aisha rushed into class she needed to learn english or she'd be stuck carrying a dictionary for the rest of her life she walked to her desk and plopped down in the front row at the last empty seat. "Soy Aisha" she said in Spanish it wasn't English but it was the closest she could get to it.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"You can start if you want."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((love your pic btw))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Shay smiled sympathetically. English was her best subject. What she struggledwith was math. "Well, whats one of your dreams?"

message 18: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) ((thanks. btw she doesn't speak english well))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"hmm... lame i know, but to become an actress or something that had to do with the arts- Actress, singing, doind actual art, and I'm actually a good dancer even though I don't like it that much. that's like, my dream. My goals are way different.

message 20: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) Aisha looks threw her bag to find she left her pencils at home "¿Alguien tiene un lápiz que podía pedir prestado" _means 'Does anyone have a pencil i could borrow'_

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Different how?" Shay asked curiously, cocking her head to the side slightly.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"My goals are more like, to get my grades up, get my crush to consider me his friend, meet people, and to never bully people.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well than lets write about your dream. You mentioned acting first....would you say that's your biggest passion?"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"that's how." she said, responding to Shays question. "Sure I'll give you a pencil." she said to the new girl. ((Actually I'm fluent in spanish but Courtneys not. XD))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Acting... Yeah. Singing is definetly second, but i would want to sing a song where you need real talent....... not just where you sorta sing and the producers make it sound better." ((sorry gotta go...... wont be on for at least 2 hours.))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((Bye :( ))

Shay thought for a moment. "Then what about musicals? Then you could do both...."

message 27: by Nik (last edited Sep 26, 2012 03:52PM) (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) "gracias" Aisha thanked Courtney suprised she knew spanish

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((actually that's my name. my charries name is Courtney. she doesn't know much spanish, but took a beginners class, so she knew a lil bit.))

message 29: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) " ¿Qué significa el tablero decir?" _what does the board say_

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"nice thought...... but i think I wanna do movies. Up until then, Id love to be in musicals, though. Maybe movies that incolve singing...... yeah. that's definetly my deam." she said, with a firm nod. ((back for 20 minutes.))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"It says you need to do partner activities with the person she paired you with, and write a report thiny about your partners hopes and dreams."

message 32: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) ((im tired of writing in Spanish so im gonna write in English just pretend its Spanish)) "Thank you but who is my partner?"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"It says on the board. The name." ((you pick.))

message 34: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) "Ok thank you Courtney." ((i can just make up a random one right?))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((yeah.... no one else to RP with.))
"Your welcome."

message 36: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) smiles at Courtney and writes down cell phone number "Here call me if you ever want to hang out or something"

message 37: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) turns to partner and starts writing IN ENGLISH everything she wants to say

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure! I will."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((gotta go now.))

message 40: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) turns and smiles happily she had just made her first american friend

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Shay watched the girl who spoke differently for another moment before turning back to courtney. "So how did you get started acting?"

message 42: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) ((btw i created a group called Magic School you can look for it if you want to join))

message 43: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) "Courtney when does class end?"

message 44: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) tries best to speak english "When does class end?"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((I was at faith formation, sorry.)
"I got started with acting two years ago when I was really depressed. I started doing acting, and I felt like I could really open up, and forget my worries and stuff. It really made me more confident, and who I am today. I got more serious with it last year, when I was in the Community play, and started taking voice lessons."
"and, I don't know when class ends." ((you can leave when you want to.))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ima be at the coffe place if anyone want to Role Play.))

HURRAH! Unbalance Bean Mr. Wiggles (awesomesocks) Lilly walked into class