Young Adult Fiction All The Way !!!!! discussion

Books > Great Book Covers

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi,say what are some great covers for books

http://www.goodreads.com/book/photo/1...

I think the book cover Article 5 is really cool and goes really good with the books idea :D

message 4: by Lennie Bell (new)

Lennie  Bell | 47 comments ok honestly book covers really catch my eye so i love almost all of them!

message 6: by Lennie Bell (new)

Lennie  Bell | 47 comments The sky is everywhere is pretty cool but alot of people dont like it i think you just need to appreciate the art of it gtg tho

message 7: by Grant (new)

Grant (grantjamesturner) | 4 comments Ashley wrote: "Morningside by Ashley Madau

Thought I'd throw in my very own book cover. I'd love to hear feedback on it from other YA readers :)"

Shamelessly I'm about to do the same! Heavens Door by Grant James Turner

message 8: by Grant (new)

Grant (grantjamesturner) | 4 comments I like your style, I shall bare this in mind!
It's of the local church, decided to go snap happy until I got the perfect image. Bit of D.I.Y and hey presto!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Marie wrote: "Some of my favorites:

Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin, #1) by R.L. LaFeversDead Silence (The Body Finder, #4) by Kimberly DertingShadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1) by Leigh BardugoFor Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund[bookcover:Under the Never..."

Wow, every single one of these is on my to-read or read list :)

message 10: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (roaming_librarian) My favorite cover is The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games #1) by Suzanne Collins . I enjoy the simplicity of the cover and it is a plus that it does not look like every other teen cover on the market.I am also interested to see what the covers of the paperback covers will look like for the 15th anniversary.

message 11: by Arden (new)

Arden  (bazinga62) | 2 comments the unbecoming of mara dyer that cover is awesome.

message 12: by Lennie Bell (new)

Lennie  Bell | 47 comments Bazinga wrote: "the unbecoming of mara dyer that cover is awesome."

yes, yes it is :)