Long Shadows (Warriors: Power of Three, #5) Long Shadows discussion

who likes sol?

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

♥Booknerdswift♥ wat sol did to shadowclan, was mean. some cats, like littlecloud, tawnypelt, tigerpaw, flamepaw, and dawnpaw, still believed in starclan and all that. why didn't backstar (blackfoot) let littlecloud go to the moonpool, when it was half-moon. dont get it. im glad when jaypaw, lionblaze, hollyleaf's plan worked, to get shadowclan back. i do not like sol.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't like Sol. He is a sneaky cat. He always tries to pull in cats to listen to his stupid lies.

05EmilyH Heaton Sol is kind of a weak cat. Does he even hunt for himself?

i'm only here for the nostalgia Yeah, Sol is too sneaky for his own good. I don't like him.

Makla Law nodda hes weird

message 6: by Sam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sam Philley Not me.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I hate Sol. However he wouldn't have hated the Clans if SkyClan hadn't rejected him. It's another story.

Maddieh He's an interesting cat for sure he holds a grudge for the clans for **Spoilers** he got kicked out of Skyclan Overall I don't hate him but I certainly don't like him.

izzi I don't like how Hollyleaf, Jayfeather, and Lionblaze want to get him back to talk to him avout the prophecy! I would never trust him! EVER!

message 10: by Lena (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lena Luckily no one here likes Sol. He is so detestable.

Coalpelt i don't like sol he is selfish

Bruno de Clerck SOl suxxx

SilentSusan HHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA you guys are soooo gonna hate me. I actually did like Sol. Not as personality really. But his past (I felt sorry for him) and him just as a person in the book. Now don't go hatin' on me.

Bruno de Clerck Xxadderfallxx wrote: "HHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA you guys are soooo gonna hate me. I actually did like Sol. Not as personality really. But his past (I felt sorry for him) and him just as a person in the book. Now don't go hatin'..."

WOW

message 15: by WeAreGiants (new)

WeAreGiants I like Sol