Comic Books discussion

The Go**amn Batman! > Holy sidekicks, Batman!

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vincent (new)

Vincent Morrison (vcm29a) | 3 comments Mod
Who's your favorite member of the Bat-family?

message 2: by Eric (new)

Eric | 62 comments hmmm...thats a tough one. if this includes somewhat related batman characters, i always had a soft spot for azrael (when he was batman in knightfall). however, i was very disappointed with how knightfall concluded.

message 3: by Tamara (new)

Tamara (flooby) | 15 comments Batgirl (Barbara Gordon version) and Nightwing hands down.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Dick Grayson is a favorite. Although he's kind of a deusche to Batman. Understandable if you've read Frank Miller's version. But my most favorite is Terry McGinnis!!! (Batman Beyond)

message 5: by Bob (new)

Bob Cairns tim drake, one day he will be batman its inevitable

message 6: by Dan (new)

Dan Schwent (akagunslinger) Definitely Nightwing. I'd like to see DC do more with him. I'm wondering what shape he'll be in after Batman RIP and Final Crisis.

message 7: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 2 comments Cassandra Cain's Batgirl

(But only when she's not talking)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Dick Grayson from allstar batman

message 9: by Michael (new)

Michael Wells (gashlycrumbtiny) Batgirl. The Original. The one and only Barbara Gordon.

message 10: by Harold (new)

Harold Neighbors (haroldo359) | 9 comments yep, the barbara gordon batgirl by far. never cared much for any of the robins..... they seem to offset the dark and lonely nature of batman too much.

message 11: by Adam (new)

Adam Bender (adambender) | 14 comments Nightwing / Dick Grayson. I like his story arc -- I think it was captured especially well in the animated series from several years ago.

I think there's kind of way too many Batman sidekicks these days, though. Rather see them focus on a few really strong characters than go all Batman Family on us.

message 12: by RJ (new)

RJ (rjreading) | 12 comments Tim Drake, because he's the only one willing to look for Bruce. :)

message 13: by Adrien (last edited Dec 03, 2013 03:46PM) (new)

Adrien (drainster) | 8 comments Batgirl I (Barbara Gordon) as seen in Batgirl: Year One
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/10...

Batgirl III (Stephanie Brown) as seen in her own series by Bryan Q. Miller, collected in three graphic novels. The last of which you might still find in print (get it before it starts going for forty plus dollars used, like the other two): http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/11...

message 14: by Bob (new)

Bob Barbara Gordon as Batgirl.

message 15: by Jon (new)

Jon Sommers | 4 comments Oh My Flipping Gosh that is the hardest question I've ever been asked, but my favorite is either Barbara Gordon, Jason Todd or Cassandra Cain.

But my all time favorite character in the bat-family is Selina Kyle!!(not the 2013 version but the 60's version)