Griffon Spy Academy: Roleplay discussion

Campus > Forest

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

(go)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Cal was walking in the forest, much preferring to walk in the forest than on a treadmill. she heard a twig snap, and turned to look behind her. ((anyone wanna be the person she heard?))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi!" (( barely anyone is rp......))

message 4: by regan (new)

regan Ashlyn walked around the forest, a scowl on her face.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Cal saw a girl she didn't recognize. She figured she would say Hi, if not to be friends but to have an ally.
"hi. You new here too?"

message 6: by regan (new)

regan ((Sorry for late response))

Ash shook her head and looked around. "How do they decide to pick for this?" she asked

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Don't really know. My dad was a spy...... so I guess I was an obvious pick. It kimda made me made that he forced me to go here.... even if I DID wanna come. Seriously. They should make an advetisement like this: do you like punching people in the face? Do you have anger issues? If you do, Spying is the right choice for youuuuuu."

message 8: by regan (new)

regan Ash smirked, the only sign of any expression so far. "I haven't had a friend since I was 10." she said. "Guess loners fit in that advertisement."

message 9: by regan (new)

regan ((Am I allowed to make my own dorm?))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"guess so. I'm not the friendliest of people, either. people don't like my attitude. Teachers and kids both don't like that I use fists to respond to bullying. Kid probably mostly because the didn't think a girl could beat them up."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((I don't think so. Just the pics and stuff. you request it.))

message 12: by regan (new)

regan ((K, thanks!))

Ash smirked again. "I get you. I'm the same way."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"yeah, its like they're asking for it when they call me carrots. oh, yeah, they said they didn't mean it. Then why did the open their mouths in the first place? "

message 14: by regan (new)

regan Ash nodded, her mouth a straight line. "So have you been to any classes yet?" she asked leaning against a tree with her arms crossed.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not really. I've been working out a lot in the gym, mostly."

message 16: by regan (new)

regan "Aw, I see." Ash said. "they better not underestimate us. Id have to show them what they're judging."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"i know right. Just because were girls don't meam we can't fight. PLUS most girls are smarter, too."

message 18: by regan (new)

regan "Infinetly. Boys...act before they think," Ash said.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"exactly. and that's our advantage."

message 20: by regan (new)

regan Ash nodded. "Do we have to be anywhere here? Like, do we have certain times for certain places?"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't really know myself." she said with a shrug. "I just think were required to do math and stuff twice a week."

message 22: by regan (new)

regan Ash smirked. "I haven't done actual math in years."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"you skipped? "

message 24: by regan (new)

regan ((Sorry, was eating dinner))

Ash laughed slightly. "Skipped? No, I ran away when I was 11."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

" really? " she was now interested. "then you're one tough girl." she said with a grin.

message 26: by regan (new)

regan She shrugged. "I lived in Washington D.C. I lived in some pretty nice national monuments." she said with a smirk.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"nice." she said, impressed. you'll fit in here, I think. Well, that is, if I fit in. If everyone is radically different than me, I have a feeling you would too."

message 28: by regan (new)

regan Ashlyn nodded. "I don't know...fitting in...I don't know how to. I haven't really had a conversation like this...for years. I guess you could say I'm a little unused to being social."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, same here." SHe said, reassuring her "How you fit in here is by acting like anyone at the other schools would to NOT fit in."

message 30: by regan (new)

regan "Ok, I think i could manage I guess. It's just...strange suddenly being around a bunch of people." Ash said

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"i know..... even stranger to have things in common with them."

message 32: by regan (new)

regan Ashlyn nodded, "But I guess that could be a good thing."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"it is a good thing." she said firmly. "just takes some getting used to..... not being different and all." she said with a small smile.

message 34: by regan (new)

regan "Definetly. I wonder if everyone else feels this way. Maybe it's a normal...like stage or something." Ashlyn said.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"maybe..... for our kind anyways." she said with a smile.

message 36: by regan (new)

regan "Yeah," Ash agreed. "Our 'species' or whatever they decide to categorize us as compared to the normal daily 'citizens'"

((sorry, parents took away Internet!))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Cal laughed. "disturbingly true." ((that's okay))

message 38: by regan (new)

regan "I know, right? Soceity always has a category for every flippin' thing." Ashlyn said with a note of disgust in her voice. "It's always the 'loner' or 'freak'. Never anything kind."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"And that's why I like it here." she concluded.

message 40: by regan (new)

regan "Agreed. They recognize us for us." she said with a smirk.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"yeah. Not some phyco person who beats them up with a brae fist in like, ten seconds." she said, also smirking.

message 42: by regan (new)

regan "Ten seconds...or maybe less. It all depends on thy situation and who wants to flippin mess with us," she said, wanting to laugh.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Cal laughed. "so true. The best part is seeing thier reactions! "

message 44: by regan (new)

regan Ash laughed for the first time in a long while. "You should've been there when this 'tough' kid tried to mug me. I judo kicked him soo bad and the look on his face! Oh he just ran with this look of disbelief!"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"oh I know! They think they're such a badass and stuff and I'm like think again! riht before I kick their BUTT!
" she said, laughing also.

message 46: by regan (new)

regan "THAT is exactly what they are thinking!!! They go around, 'Oh, some chick has got notin on meh. I'll kick them up real good' Then they get their faces planted right wear they belong; under my boot." She said cracking up.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Cal laughed some more, not able to hold it in. She hadn't laughed for a long time.

message 48: by regan (new)

regan Ash wanted to fall over laughing but kept herself stable. "i hope we don't have to be somewhere because I'm having WAY too much fun out here!"

message 49: by regan (new)

regan ((g2g :( bye! ))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((KK :( Bye))
"I know!"