SOS: Serious Overload of Series discussion

RIP: Dead/Expired Threads > Giveaway ~ Something Witchy This Way Comes

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christine (new)

Christine (rainydayreads) Hi Everybody!

In the run up to the release of HP Mallory's Something Witchy This Way Comes I will be having a lot of fun things happening over on my book blog, Rainy Day Reads.

I am giving away a free Kindle or Paperback copy on release day and have just opened up the giveaway. There are many ways to enter and one that you can do everyday the giveaway is open! Be sure to go check it out. :)

Something Witchy This Way Comes Giveaway

Christine
Rainy Day Reads

message 2: by Conrad (new)

Conrad Powell (Conrad_Powell) | 2 comments GIVEAWAY - Signed Kindle Fire HD with Descend!!!
Details at http://conradpowell.blogspot.com/2012...

Contest runs from October 15 to November 8, 2012:
GIVEAWAY – SIGNED KINDLE FIRE HD with DESCEND!!
TO ENTER:
#1 – TELL your buddies about this giveaway by sending this link
http://conradpowell.blogspot.com/2012...
through ONE or more of the following:
A) TWITTER – Tweet it.
B) FACEBOOK – POST IT on Facebook (and “like” the Descend Page if you haven’t done so already)
C) GOODREADS – Post it on Goodreads discussion thread that doesn’t already have a posting about this.
D) GOOGLE+ - Google+ it.
E) BLOG – Blog about it on your blog, or
Create
F) YOUTUBE – Post a Youtube video about Descend (could be as easy and short as a phone video of you saying you want to read Descend or whatever you liked about it.
--THEN—
#2) POST the link of your tweet/Facebook post/etc. in the comments section of the Post about this contest giveaway - Go to my blog conradpowell.blogspot.com
Your comment number will be your entry number. The winner will be selected by a random number generator.

The winner will receive a Kindle Fire HD along with a Descend ebook to go with it!

*** The deadline to enter is Thursday NOVEMBER 8th at MIDNIGHT, Pacific Standard Time. The winner will be announced the next day. I will mail the prize anywhere in the world.

I will sign the Kindle Fire with a paint pen, if requested.
------------------
ENTER MULTIPLE TIMES. How? For step #1 above, tell your buddies about the giveaway in a different way than you did the first time. For example—if you tweeted it for the first entry, then Facebook it for the second. Leave a new comment for each entry.