Muggles on Magic discussion

Introduce Yourself

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Graham, HP enthusiast FREEK!!!!! (last edited Sep 19, 2012 11:06AM) (new)

Graham Haehnle  | 339 comments Mod
hi, Graham here. founder and co moderater of this halowed HP cite. you will learn more about me as we grow in knowlidge of HP. Tell us about yourself:

grade:
what do you like about HP:
etc...just some jeneral knolidge so that we can get a grasp of who our folowers are and what we are catering for.

message 2: by Moni (new)

Moni | 50 comments Hello!
I'm Moni.I'm from India.I'm in 10th standard.(its 'standard' in India.)I'm 15 years old.
I love the hp world as a whole.But spells are the one that attracted me most.
My hobbies are dancing,singing,Mainly drawing,painting and reading lots of book.Hp books are the one that dragged me into reading world and Of course,goodreads also.

message 3: by Graham, HP enthusiast FREEK!!!!! (new)

well then welcome Moni, you are a great adition to our HP comunity. thank you for loving it as we do. You sound very fasinating indead and i think you will fit in perfectly ((not that you havent already, seeing that you were one of the first folowers of this cite)) i am glad that i can now "formaly" wecome you.

message 4: by Moni (new)

Moni | 50 comments And one more thing.........It was the first group which i joined when I created my account in goodreads.So this group is one of my favorite.

message 5: by Graham, HP enthusiast FREEK!!!!! (last edited Oct 24, 2012 08:44AM) (new)

Moni wrote: "And one more thing.........It was the first group which i joined when I created my account in goodreads.So this group is one of my favorite."

:)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Heya, I'm becca. I'm 13 and in year 9.... GCSEs *shudder* anyhows I love Harry potter cuz it started off my love of books :o)
I do quite a lot of sports but also I'm a bit of a nerd. I took a high school stereotype quiz and apparently I'm a drama nerd. I also like taking random quizzes like that ;o)

message 7: by Graham, HP enthusiast FREEK!!!!! (new)

bookowl wrote: "Heya, I'm becca. I'm 13 and in year 9.... GCSEs *shudder* anyhows I love Harry potter cuz it started off my love of books :o)
I do quite a lot of sports but also I'm a bit of a nerd. I took a high ..."

though we have already met, pleased to meat you and welcom to Muggles on Magic. what steriotype quiz was it?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Umm... Can't find the quiz but usually I just google something like "what type of university you should go to quiz". Helps me make up my mind :o)

message 9: by Graham, HP enthusiast FREEK!!!!! (new)

bookowl wrote: "Umm... Can't find the quiz but usually I just google something like "what type of university you should go to quiz". Helps me make up my mind :o)"

cool. thank you

message 10: by E (new)

E | 112 comments hi, i'm elisa, most of you know me already from this.
I enjoy cosplaying, reading, writing, and drawing. I enjoy harry potter, homestuck and hunger games(though battle royale is better) and michael vey, as a few of my favorite series.

message 11: by Laura (new)

Laura Finnegan | 4 comments Hiya im Laura and im 18 :D
for years ive been obessed with everything harry potter! for my birthday i got the glasses, wand and gryffindor scarf :D now all i need is my letter haha. i have a potter more account and got sorted into hufflepuff :) i just love the everything about the magic, the relationships, watching the characters grow. such great detail put into the books and the movies :) Anyways ill stop rambling about my love for HP haha, i love reading, history,and working out :)