Weird and I know it :P discussion

You wanna have a say? > Suggestions??

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Ruzina, RANdomATor (new)

Ruzina (usershow5549736-rose) | 2223 comments Mod
Any suggestions can be posted here.
You can Ask anything you want and we'll try hardest to make it happen! That's a Promise! <3

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

sry for the spam i will delete it soon but HOLY CRAP! IM DISGUSTED! I STILL NO THE WORDS TO THE DORA THEME SONG! ACK!

ok. groups perfect no suggestions.

message 3: by Ruzina, RANdomATor (new)

What spam? And lol :D

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

The dora comment. My brother was watching dora and I found myself *gag* singing along.

message 5: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 714 comments I don't watch dora lol

message 6: by Ruzina, RANdomATor (new)

Dora the explorer? haha ;)

message 7: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 714 comments That's for little kids lol

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I wasnt! My brother was!

message 9: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 714 comments Oh i see lol

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

message 11: by Ruzina, RANdomATor (new)

I LOVE DORA THE EXPLORER!!!!

message 12: by Nitzan (new)

Nitzan Schwarz (nitzanafterwords) I love laughing at Dora the Explorer :D

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

message 14: by Ruzina, RANdomATor (last edited Sep 21, 2012 08:24AM) (new)

Nitzan wrote: "I love laughing at Dora the Explorer :D"

IKR!! Me and my two year old cousin fight over it frequently! SHE WILL NOT TAKE AWAY MY DORA TIME!!

message 15: by Nitzan (new)

Nitzan Schwarz (nitzanafterwords) No, Rosy, you misunderstood - I like making fun of Dora. I like laughing at people who see it. I do not watch Dora... Never needed to. She teaches English here... >>"

message 16: by Ruzina, RANdomATor (new)

WAHHH??? BUT SHE IS SUPER CUTEEEEE

( I don't actually watch it but my cousin does ;)

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

i hate it. she has a big head.

message 18: by Ruzina, RANdomATor (new)

LMFAO! hEY it's better than having a pea size brain like my sister...-_-

message 19: by Nitzan (new)

Nitzan Schwarz (nitzanafterwords) Rose aka The Bookaholic wrote: "LMFAO! hEY it's better than having a pea size brain like my sister...-_-"

OMG haha!!!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

no. she has a big head filled w/ air where her brain should be and the air is the only thing keeping it in the air. othewise its size would make it snap off.

message 21: by Ruzina, RANdomATor (last edited Sep 21, 2012 08:44AM) (new)

Lol. Snap? More like POP! heh heh ...anyone have a needle?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

message 23: by Ruzina, RANdomATor (new)

:D

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

i wish more ppl were competing in the writing comps.

message 25: by Ruzina, RANdomATor (new)

Soz cici. This is a weird group kinda thing. There lot's of writing groups. Why don't you make on and then add people who like writing? That way all the right people will contribute :D

message 26: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Right. I am telling all the people in the world that NO ONE HAS COMMENTED IN 3 MONTHS!!!!! Why do peeps not like making suggestions? They are what makes the world go round! If no one ever suggests anything, then nothing wud ever happen!!!! Think about it. Suggest now!!!

I am going to make a suggestion: why don't we all suggest things??!!

You answer me and say: you are right. We all have to help make the world go round so I am going to suggest something!

I say: that's the spirit!

Now if you don't suggest then the world will stop spinning the water will fall out of the sea and people will fall off the earth and it will be the END OF THE WORLD!!!! Suggest things now!!!

message 27: by Amber (the smiling cupcake) (last edited Dec 28, 2012 03:09PM) (new)

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (ambercyan) | 1177 comments Uh.....I hate being put on the spot like this.........you could make chat rooms? Like, if a few people want to just chat, they can do it one thread. I've seen it on other groups that are like this one :)

message 28: by Lauren (new)

Lauren see gr8 suggestion- we should definitely do that! r u listening rose???!!!

message 29: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 714 comments Oh i didn't know that Amber

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Lauren wrote: "Right. I am telling all the people in the world that NO ONE HAS COMMENTED IN 3 MONTHS!!!!! Why do peeps not like making suggestions? They are what makes the world go round! If no one ever suggests..."

y suggest when the group is already perfect?

KAJ {I'M OUT FOR YOUR BLOOD} | 17 comments What suggestions do you guys want? A chatting thread? Isn't there already one? XD

message 32: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Perfect? Of course this group is perfect! Which is why if we all suggest it will be even more perfect!

And I think amber means like separate threads for conversations between groups of peeps because if u have just one thread for all chatting then the thread is definitely going to EXPLODE!!!

message 33: by KAJ {I'M OUT FOR YOUR BLOOD} (last edited Dec 29, 2012 09:50AM) (new)

KAJ {I'M OUT FOR YOUR BLOOD} | 17 comments Ahh i get you!!!! WE DON'T WANT THE GROUP TO EXPLODE!! Though that would be pretty awesome XD I'll ask rose to put another one up yeah? XD

message 34: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Nothing can ever just stop getting better peeps!! Like there are loads of peeps in this group, so if we all suggest we wud be at the moon right now!!!!

message 35: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Yes btw that is a great idea!!!

KAJ {I'M OUT FOR YOUR BLOOD} | 17 comments Haha lol!! Why don't you just add a chat discussion yourself? XD

message 37: by Lauren (new)

Lauren I don't think I can! Btw I like ur profile picture! Btw make sure u get other peeps to suggest!!! It makes meeee haaaappppppppppyyyyyy!

KAJ {I'M OUT FOR YOUR BLOOD} | 17 comments You can actually :P You have permission XD Just go make one! UNder the other chat one XD And thanks! YOURS TOO!! I love twilight! I'm obssessed and so i like vamps too XD and sure. But i hardly have any mates on GR because i'm new on here! XD

message 39: by Lauren (new)

Lauren I luv twilight too! I'm quite new to- I only joined in sept but consider yourself my new friend!!!!

KAJ {I'M OUT FOR YOUR BLOOD} | 17 comments omg you do?! Some people always take the piss (my sister) but i still love it! EDWARD RULES! and THANK YOU!! XD (have you made the thread yet?)

message 41: by Lauren (new)

Lauren No I think it's awesome but some peeps r real MEAN and just diss it all the time. I've just realised that I can't make the thread cuz I'm doing it on my iPod so I will have to do it wen I get home :(

message 42: by Lauren (new)

Lauren I have a sister too! Well I have 2 sisters and technically 3 and soon technically a brother too..... It's a bit complicated

KAJ {I'M OUT FOR YOUR BLOOD} | 17 comments IKR?!? But my sister only jokes so i don't mind. It's those other haters who like tp spend there free time COMPLAINING about twilight! It makes me mad! And oh ok!
And cool! Technically have a sister? Lol. Well that makes sense :P I only have 1 and she's older than me! I think you know her :P I g2g now, it was nice taklking to you! BYE BYE BYE XD

message 44: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Oh ok see u

I'm the oldest though so I am boss but really they just boss me about! And you think she knows me?????

KAJ {I'M OUT FOR YOUR BLOOD} | 17 comments BYE!

AWWW no fair! XD And yeah. She's the mod of the group! And i've seen you talking to her XD

message 46: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Ooooooh kk I get what u mean!!!?

KAJ {I'M OUT FOR YOUR BLOOD} | 17 comments Haha lol! :D good for you girl XD I reallly g2g now! BYE!

message 48: by Lauren (new)

Lauren : p

message 50: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Im suggesting that MORE PEEPS get their butt in here and suggest now!!!!! pweeese xxxx :-(

« previous 1