Weird and I know it :P discussion

BOOK DISCUSSIONS! > The Hunger Games XD XD

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ruzina, RANdomATor (new)

Ruzina (usershow5549736-rose) | 2223 comments Mod
OMG I LOVE THIS SERIES!!!! Well... i still haven't read the last one but I CAN'T WAIT!!

message 2: by Ruzina, RANdomATor (last edited Sep 18, 2012 10:01AM) (new)

THEY WILL!! or else...where the hell is that sword of kindness when you need it...grh ;)

message 3: by Ruzina, RANdomATor (last edited Sep 18, 2012 10:14AM) (new)

Haha Army of Doom!! Recruit me!!! XOXO
p.s i will check them out! XOXO

message 5: by Ruzina, RANdomATor (new)

Vamp queen wrote: "Sorr, but I HATE the Hunger Games."

:O Really? how come? :O :O

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 1924 comments I just don't think that kind of area is my kind of area to be in.

message 7: by Ruzina, RANdomATor (new)

Vamp queen wrote: "I just don't think that kind of area is my kind of area to be in."

Lol. OK well if you have a book that you want to talk about then let us know!! <3

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 1924 comments Rose aka The Bookaholic wrote: "Vamp queen wrote: "I just don't think that kind of area is my kind of area to be in."

Lol. OK well if you have a book that you want to talk about then let us know!! <3"

Okay

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Hunger Games is alright.

message 10: by Ruzina, RANdomATor (new)

Claire~Cool Beans~`EpicShadowstar`-PokeMaster- wrote: "Hunger Games is alright."

:O Alright?!?!?!?!
:O :O :O It's BLOODY AMAZEBALLS!! :O

❄️ Propertea Of Frostea ❄️ Bitter SnoBerry ❄ (berrynumey) | 406 comments

I LOVE THE BOOK!!!! AND its PEETA!!!! :D

message 12: by Ruzina, RANdomATor (new)

ღNumey✮{Gifted~Cats♥Books}☮ wrote: "

I LOVE THE BOOK!!!! AND its PEETA!!!! :D"

Haha me too!!

message 13: by Ruzina, RANdomATor (new)

OMG THIS SERIES IS AMAZING!!!!! OMG GALE!! <3 <3

I guess i'm glad katniss went with peeta but then i feel sorry for Gale...

OMG! Why oh why does collins have to make GREAT characters and then destroy them all...? *Cries*

Oh prim :'(

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101percyismine) | 1224 comments i cried when prim died.not that i told anyone:(the last book was DEPRESSING.

message 15: by Ruzina, RANdomATor (new)

I CRIED TOO!!! i think i cried throughout the whole thing. I just remember it as a blur... *Sniff*

message 16: by Karina (new)

Karina I love all three books. I prefer Peeta to Gale, although I had initially favored Gale. I cried in the last book and re-read the end about ten times to convince myself that it had actually happened and my mind wasn't messing with me. I still thought it was great and wouldn't want anything to change.

message 17: by Karina (new)

Karina By the way, I hated the movie.

message 18: by Ruzina, RANdomATor (new)

Karina wrote: "By the way, I hated the movie."

well the books are always the best! But what didn't you like about the movie? :L

message 19: by Karina (new)

Karina ℜ☺ṧ℮ т♄℮ *฿℮● ₩їT¢н *ℯḓ* wrote: "Karina wrote: "By the way, I hated the movie."

well the books are always the best! But what didn't you like about the movie? :L"

I didn't like the actors, they felt wrong for the roles. I thought they focused a lot on the "before the games" and I was getting bored :/

message 20: by Lauren (new)

Lauren I think catching fire movie comes out around 22 nov 2013 :P xx

message 22: by Ruzina, RANdomATor (new)

Karina wrote: "ℜ☺ṧ℮ т♄℮ *฿℮● ₩їT¢н *ℯḓ* wrote: "Karina wrote: "By the way, I hated the movie."

well the books are always the best! But what didn't you like about the movie? :L"

I didn't like the actors, they f..."

Karina, i guess. I haven't watched the film yet but i have watch the trailers and it looked good... :D

message 23: by Karina (new)

Karina Haha yeah, I thought the trailer looked good too. A lot of people loved it so maybe so will you (:

message 24: by Daria (new)

Daria (blame-the-nargles) PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!

message 25: by Ruzina, RANdomATor (new)

Karina wrote: "Haha yeah, I thought the trailer looked good too. A lot of people loved it so maybe so will you (:"

i hope so :) The book is always the best tho XD

message 26: by Ruzina, RANdomATor (new)

Daria Weasley wrote: "PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA..."

WOW! I think you missed the name "peeta" somewhere in there XP

message 27: by Ruzina, RANdomATor (new)

I. Am. Divergence wrote: "Lol I'm TEAM GALE 4EVER! <33333333"

OMG SAMESAMESAME!!!!!!!!! Gale is AWESOME!! it was so sad how it ended with him *sniff* :'(

message 28: by Ruzina, RANdomATor (new)

I KNOW RIGHT!? i mean they had history and they've known each other for ages!! They belong together. I was surprised when he didn't end up with her. Everyone hates him for Prim but that wasn't even his fault! :O

and they way he was left... al alone... in another district ... :'( I cried SO hard :'(

message 29: by Ruzina, RANdomATor (new)

EXACTLY?! hE JUST walked off and i didn't know. they veguely mention that he's at district 4! LIKE WAHT? get him back!! He deserves better aswell! :'(

message 30: by Daria (new)

Daria (blame-the-nargles) ℜ☺ṧ℮ wrote: "Daria Weasley wrote: "PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!P..."

you know, i might have!!! :P

message 31: by Hana (new)

Hana (dystopianqueen) | 43 comments Gale. duh. not even a competition.

message 32: by Daria (new)

Daria (blame-the-nargles) Total Access wrote: "Daria Weasley wrote: "ℜ☺ṧ℮ wrote: "Daria Weasley wrote: "PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!P..."

oh most definitely :D i love him. but, I guess you never figured THAT out, huh!?!? :P

message 33: by Mini (new)

Mini | 1 comments Daria Weasley wrote: "PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA!PEETA..."

I so love him <3 <3 !!!!!!