Weird and I know it :P discussion

BOOK DISCUSSIONS! > HARRY POTTER XD

Comments (showing 1-50 of 150) (150 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by MallyReads (new)

MallyReads (the-girl-who-reads) Okayyyy feel free to talk ABOUT HARRY POTTER BECAUSE ITS KINDA AWESOME :)

message 2: by Nitzan (new)

Nitzan Schwarz (NitzanAfterwords) It's a lot awesome, but it's night here and my head's not working so I'll talk about it later.

message 3: by Alexander Stuart Cross, RANdomATor (new)

Alexander Stuart Cross (usershow5549736-rose) | 2223 comments Mod
Lol Hi NItzan!! So happy you joined <3 <3 And NP! XOXO

message 4: by MallyReads (new)

MallyReads (the-girl-who-reads) Helloo!! XOXO XD and OKAYYYYYYYY :)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Harry Potter is awesome. :D

message 6: by Alexander Stuart Cross, RANdomATor (new)

Claire~Cool Beans~`EpicShadowstar`-PokeMaster- wrote: "Harry Potter is awesome. :D"

The hell it is xD

message 7: by Nitzan (new)

Nitzan Schwarz (NitzanAfterwords) Harry Potter is the series that got me reading and writing, and I adore every inch of it. I did a final paper about Harry Potter Books vs. Movies (it turned out 43 pages long even though it was supposed to be only 25, and I only wrote about 3 subjects and about one book and a half!)
I never tire of reading the books, and there is always something new and genius to find!
I simply adore it.

Awesome doesn't even begin to describe this series!

❤Stephanie ღ♥ღMrs Hannibal Lecterღ♥ღ harry potter and the goblet of fire came out in cinema and it made me want to read the books and i haven't stopped reading since. love all the books and the movies, but my favorite book is harry potter and the order of the phoenix and my favorite movie is harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban

message 9: by Alexander Stuart Cross, RANdomATor (new)

I've watched HARRY potter and the Deathly hollows in cinemas. It was really good !! I mean as soon as i got my mate to stop throwing sweets at my face -_- She wasn't really in to it...*shakes head*

message 10: by Nitzan (new)

Nitzan Schwarz (NitzanAfterwords) I'm sorry, but your mate is stupid. Though the the book IS 1000000 times better than the movie!

message 11: by Alexander Stuart Cross, RANdomATor (last edited Sep 22, 2012 05:07AM) (new)

Lol don't worry i tell her that everyday! And i haven't read the books just watched the film but books are ALWAYS way better than the film!

message 12: by Nitzan (new)

Nitzan Schwarz (NitzanAfterwords) Oh my god. Tell me I heard wrong--YOU DIDN'T READ THE BOOKS!?
Are you crazy, Rosy?! How could you not! Put it as your number 1 to read book, like, right now! EVERYONE needs to read this book! Our next read together will have to be Harry Potter. I have no problem reading this book again, and I'll make you read it, even if it costs me my life! (No, I'm not overreacting at all. Humph.)

message 13: by MallyReads (new)

MallyReads (the-girl-who-reads) I READ SOME OF THE BOOKS (NOT ALL) AND HAVE SEEN ALL THE MOVIES! XD

message 14: by Nitzan (new)

Nitzan Schwarz (NitzanAfterwords) Mal, you too - go read those books now. I'm ordering you both to do so! Or I won't share my chocolate cookies with you! :(
The books are so much better, it's not even a joke.

message 15: by MallyReads (new)

MallyReads (the-girl-who-reads) I know, I know XD I have them all at at home - BUT IN POLISH! I hardly understand it - kinda do, kinda don;'t - my polish is rusty!!

CHOCOLATE COOKIES ...... *DROOLS* :O

message 16: by Nitzan (new)

Nitzan Schwarz (NitzanAfterwords) Why the heck do you have them in polish if you don't understand the language??? (sorry for the language. Or is saying "heck" okay? Not being from an English speaking country makes it hard to know which words are allowed and which aren't xD)

message 17: by MallyReads (new)

MallyReads (the-girl-who-reads) Ahahah Its fine XD Its cos my mum and dad are polish.. and i was born in poland, so was my bro and my sis and my other bro.
So I was 7 when we moved to England, my brother was 5, my sister was 3, and my little brother was like a few months (nearly 1) .....And i CAN speak Polish but its difficult, and even harder reading and writing! LOL XD

message 18: by Nitzan (new)

Nitzan Schwarz (NitzanAfterwords) Harry Potter are hard books; get them in English. Then read them, enjoy them, and realize the movies aren't half as good as you thought before :D Then I'll give you a mountain of cookies!

message 19: by MallyReads (new)

MallyReads (the-girl-who-reads) YAYAYAYAYAY! OKAYYYYYYYY! XD XD COOKIES...AND BOOKS! :)MY FAVOURITE COMBINATION! XD

message 20: by Alexander Stuart Cross, RANdomATor (new)

Oh hey NITZAN. The books? Erm ok. YOU REALLY WNAT ME TO . THAT BAD. I already watched all the films!! What has the book got that the Film hasn't?
OMG NOOOOO. YOU CAN'T TAKE OUR PRECISE COOKIES.
ok ok i will read it with you. AFTER IRON KING !!

message 21: by Nitzan (new)

Nitzan Schwarz (NitzanAfterwords) That books got a lot of stuff the films don't. You'll understand everything so much better in the books, and from the third movie on they pretty much change everything...

message 22: by MallyReads (new)

MallyReads (the-girl-who-reads) Yeah, my mum said they miss out LOADS in the movies! I HATE it when they do that :(

message 23: by Nitzan (new)

Nitzan Schwarz (NitzanAfterwords) Then read the books! :D

message 24: by MallyReads (new)

MallyReads (the-girl-who-reads) I will :D

message 25: by MallyReads (new)

MallyReads (the-girl-who-reads) Oh, and BTW I changed my name :)

message 26: by Nitzan (new)

Nitzan Schwarz (NitzanAfterwords) Well, you ARE awesome, so it fits you fine :>

message 27: by Alexander Stuart Cross, RANdomATor (new)

@Nitzan and Mal: opps i fogot there was a discussion here! oK nitzan. I will read it with you!! <3

message 28: by Nitzan (new)

Nitzan Schwarz (NitzanAfterwords) YAY! The sweet taste of success!

message 29: by MallyReads (new)

MallyReads (the-girl-who-reads) @Nitzan THANKYOU!! XOXO

message 30: by Nitzan (new)

Nitzan Schwarz (NitzanAfterwords) Thank you? About what, making you read those books? xD

message 31: by Alexander Stuart Cross, RANdomATor (new)

Nitzan wrote: "YAY! The sweet taste of success!"

You BRIBED US! with COOKIES!!

message 32: by Alexander Stuart Cross, RANdomATor (last edited Sep 22, 2012 06:22AM) (new)

Nitzan wrote: "Thank you? About what, making you read those books? xD"

I think she meant because you said she's awesome :D which she is <3

message 33: by MallyReads (new)

MallyReads (the-girl-who-reads) Cos you said I am awesome, duh! XD but about the books too - even thought you bribed us with COOKIES! XD <3

message 34: by MallyReads (new)

MallyReads (the-girl-who-reads) Rose aka The Bookaholic wrote: "Nitzan wrote: "Thank you? About what, making you read those books? xD"

I think she meant because you said she's awesome :D which she is <3"

Ahh yes! XD

message 35: by Nitzan (new)

Nitzan Schwarz (NitzanAfterwords) I see nothing wrong with bribing people with cookies.
And lol, it was so obvious you're awesome I didn't even consider that's what you were saying thank you for xD

message 36: by Alexander Stuart Cross, RANdomATor (last edited Sep 22, 2012 06:35AM) (new)

Cookies are awesome! We eat them because WE are awesome. Or maybe the cookies are awesome becasue WE eat them, and since we're AWESOME the cookies become the food of the Awesome people! *Thinks* Hmm...Either way...they are awesome and so are we :D

message 37: by MallyReads (new)

MallyReads (the-girl-who-reads) I <3 COOKIES!!

message 38: by Nitzan (last edited Sep 22, 2012 06:37AM) (new)

Nitzan Schwarz (NitzanAfterwords) Lol, Rosy! You managed to confuse me xD
Either way, they're awesome :>

message 39: by MallyReads (new)

MallyReads (the-girl-who-reads) Yes COOKIES ARE AWESOME
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 40: by Alexander Stuart Cross, RANdomATor (new)

Nitzan wrote: "Lol, Rosy! You managed to confuse me xD
Either way, they're awesome :>"

I managed to confuse you? *Pumps fist in air* This has been my life goal and i have ACCOMPLISHED IT! i CAN DIE IN PEACE NOW :D

@Mal: Yup yup Cookies are too Good!

message 41: by MallyReads (new)

MallyReads (the-girl-who-reads) Woo! Cookies...... *Drools*

message 42: by Nitzan (new)

Nitzan Schwarz (NitzanAfterwords) Your life's goal? We only know each other a coupld of weeks! :O

message 43: by Alexander Stuart Cross, RANdomATor (new)

Nitzan wrote: "Your life's goal? We only know each other a coupld of weeks! :O"

Erm...it was my destiny. Evry moment of my life has brought me to this moment :) Ahh now my life is complete :) It is in God's will ...LMFAO. I'm so random!!

message 44: by MallyReads (new)

MallyReads (the-girl-who-reads) Yes u r! (So random) XD

message 45: by Alexander Stuart Cross, RANdomATor (new)

Mal A.K.A The Awesome One wrote: "Yes u r! (So random) XD"

:D You got a problem with that ...
*Challenges you to a Thumb Wrestle*

message 46: by MallyReads (new)

MallyReads (the-girl-who-reads) No.... *thumb wrestles.....loses!* YOU WIN! XD

message 47: by Alexander Stuart Cross, RANdomATor (new)

LMFAO! We are soo weird :P XOXO <3 <3

message 48: by MallyReads (new)

MallyReads (the-girl-who-reads) Yes we are! XD XD WUU2?

message 49: by Alexander Stuart Cross, RANdomATor (new)

Nothing much! Wbu? Hey Mal do you know who the Script are? XD

message 50: by MallyReads (last edited Sep 22, 2012 07:11AM) (new)

MallyReads (the-girl-who-reads) YES I DO - I LOVE THEM <3 I AM TALKING TO YOU...

IS IT ME OR IS GOODREADS KIND ... EMPTY?

Where has everyone gone?

« previous 1 3