Thirst No. 1: The Last Vampire, Black Blood, and Red Dice (Thirst, #1) Thirst No. 1 discussion

The Last Vampire>Thirst

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Fatin I hate how Christopher Pike is revamping his OLD OLD books with such pretty covers. Like c'mon, man! That's not fair! I have all these tattered copies of The Last Vampire. SO unfair.
On a side note: could somebody who's read both tell me if there's any difference between the two?

Margaret Ushman I didn't read the original books, but the ones with the new cover have 3 books in them. The first Thirst book has the 1st 3 original books in them, the 2nd has the next 3, etc. However, I don't know if the writing different.

Whiskey Black No. There is absolutely no difference. TLV 1, 2 & 3 are now repackaged as "Thirst 1" & books 4, 5 & 6 are packed into "Thirst 2" ....then there's also his latest additions to Sita's saga with all new material. I have all of the current "Thirst" books but have only read the original first 6/new 2. I'm kinda stuck on the next one.

I still have many of his old books also, sadly I don't have all of TLV series.

I don't mind the repackaging of the books that much, but the older covers were way cooler!