Surviving post-Kellan Kyle discussion

Thoughtless (Thoughtless, #1)
This topic is about Thoughtless
Kellan POV

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sibylla (last edited Sep 18, 2012 08:28AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sibylla Matilde (sibyllamatilde) | 48 comments So, on Facebook about a week ago, S.C. Stephens had this instead of a Reckless teaser... Make sure, though, that you don't read the spoiler if you haven't read the end of Thoughtless, as it is Kellan's POV from that time...

All right, so, don’t shoot me, but I don’t have a Reckless teaser for you. The one I’d set aside for this mark was short, too short to be used for such a huge milestone—10,000 likes!!! That’s huge! That deserves a big bonus. I don’t know if this little bit is sufficient for such a momentous occasion, but I was assured that you guys would love it. The following is a section of Thoughtless written i...n Kellan’s POV. This would be at the very end of the book (so you may not want to read it if you haven’t read Thoughtless yet!) (And yes, I will post the Reckless teaser later ;) (view spoiler)

Kelly 'Perusing Princesses blog' (kelly-perusingprincesses) | 70 comments I loved this teaser. It's really nice to read from Kellan's POV. SC is so diverse, that she really can get in the head of her characters whether male or female. I love that. She gets it spon on everytime.

Sometimes I wonder why he loves Kiera so much, she is such a pain in the arse! lol.

Bookish | 11 comments I loved it too. Hearing what is in Kellan's mind only makes me want him more! SWOON! :) I love her style on his view. It really gets you sucked into the emotions of the characters.

Joanne I agree, I loved hearing what's going on inside Kellan's mind

Kelly 'Perusing Princesses blog' (kelly-perusingprincesses) | 70 comments I just noticed my typo. Spot on that was meant to say, not spon on. Lol

Sibylla Matilde (sibyllamatilde) | 48 comments With all the various places people are from, I never know if stuff like that is a typo or a local dialect thing... I lived in a place for 15 years where everyone said 'unthaw' instead of 'thaw'.

Kelly 'Perusing Princesses blog' (kelly-perusingprincesses) | 70 comments Summer ~ topping from the bottom ~ wrote: "With all the various places people are from, I never know if stuff like that is a typo or a local dialect thing... I lived in a place for 15 years where everyone said 'unthaw' instead of 'thaw'."

LOL, Very true. It is funny trying to decipher phrases sometimes.

Also, while we are on an SC Stephens topic. She is now registered with Kindlegraph, and I received mine a few days ago. :D

Sibylla Matilde (sibyllamatilde) | 48 comments lots of songs on the Reckless playlist have to do with marriage... wedding bells? and wedding drama? Guh... March is TOO FAR AWAY!!!!

message 9: by Korey (last edited Sep 30, 2012 12:52PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Korey (Korey76) | 1 comments NEED MORE OF KELLAN'S POV!!!!

Kristin (kikitaranto) | 33 comments I would love a book from Kellan's POV!!!

message 11: by HG7 (last edited Nov 25, 2012 05:50AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

HG7 (hour7) With Kellans POV we can find out where he goes and what he does when he disappears for days at a time!

Carissa I would love for her to write Thoughtless in Kellans POV!!! Loved this!

Kristin (kikitaranto) | 33 comments Carissa wrote: "I would love for her to write Thoughtless in Kellans POV!!! Loved this!"
ME TOO! ME TOO!

Fizzy | 6 comments I just read S.C Stephens facebook page and she says that f u get the liking to 20,000 then she'll give us more of an insight to reckless!! Heres what it says on her facebook: "Would you like to read the first two chapters of Reckless before March? You can!! Here’s how: When this page reaches 20,000 likes, I’ll be releasing chapter one, all of the teasers, the Anna POV scene and more! At 25,000 likes I’ll be releasing chapter two of Reckless, the sexy Thoughtless outtake, and a brand-new, fan-chosen Kellan POV scene from the series (and by the poll, it looks like I’ll be writing the rain scene!.
OMG guys hurry up and like her facebook page so we can read the first 2 chapters of reckless plus more right now!!!:)
Hurry guys like the page and tell others to do it too.

Allison Murphy | 2 comments Loved this I would love more from Kellan's POV...SC you should write more of the story through his eyes I really like getting the different perspectives from the main characters.

Sibylla Matilde (sibyllamatilde) | 48 comments AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! S.C. Stephens has in her FB page that if she has written Kellan's POV for the rain scene and she will release it when she has 25,000 fans!!!! She's on 19,000+ right now so tell everyone to TELL EVERYONE to like her.... Oh yeah, AND... She was listening to 30 Seconds to Mars as inspiration!!!!!! It's like she can READ MY FUCKING MIND!!!

Sibylla Matilde (sibyllamatilde) | 48 comments OK, so it's been over a year since I posted on this page, but OMG OMG OMG ! ! !

A KELLAN POV BOOK! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Kelly 'Perusing Princesses blog' (kelly-perusingprincesses) | 70 comments I know Siby. I nearly peed my pants!!! whoooooohooooooo

Sibylla Matilde (sibyllamatilde) | 48 comments I was googling the alternate POVs to share with my Pimp Shell, and, lo and behold, these posts came up in Google. LOL! Funny that you responded, because I was sitting here reading through them and saw you on this thread. LOL! OMG, I'm such a spaz. Nice to know things haven't changed with me. :D

I just want to read and re-read the alternate POVs until the book is done.

Keighley (keighleytypoqueen) | 25 comments Im really not a big fan of alternative POVs, I couldn't even read Walking disaster. Only one which has changed my mind on alt POVs was Hopeless / Losing Hope, which I loved. I really hope SC Stephens adds more to the Thoughtless story, and its not just a do-over.

But some of the scenes in Thoughtless are crazy intense, and Kellan is still an ultimate book bf, so maybe it'll be amazing

Kelly 'Perusing Princesses blog' (kelly-perusingprincesses) | 70 comments It's going to rip my heart out and hand it to me on a big shiny platter. I'm gonna want to hold a shotgun to Keira' s head me thinks. :D

Sibylla Matilde (sibyllamatilde) | 48 comments Guh... Re-reading that Kellan POV that starts out "Eight Weeks" just rips me to pieces every time.

Lorinda Cockrell (rindalovestoread) | 2 comments patiently waiting!!!!! AGHHHHHH!

message 25: by Jana (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jana (quippygirl) I know that SC Stephens is writing the Kellan pov book, Thoughtful, but did she ever post the Kellan pov rain scene when she hit 25,000 Facebook likes? I can't wait for Thoughtful.

Lynea (lilbuffylyn) | 12 comments Jana wrote: "I know that SC Stephens is writing the Kellan pov book, Thoughtful, but did she ever post the Kellan pov rain scene when she hit 25,000 Facebook likes? I can't wait for Thoughtful."
Hi Jana, yes she did post it. Check here website: authouscstephen.com

message 27: by Jana (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jana (quippygirl) Thank you, Lynea! Do you happen to know if Thoughtful is going to be a full length book or novella?

Lynea (lilbuffylyn) | 12 comments Jana wrote: "Thank you, Lynea! Do you happen to know if Thoughtful is going to be a full length book or novella?"
I'm not too sure. I think she has a write up about the book on her website. I'm looking forward to its release.

Natalie | 2 comments It's going to be a full book, hallelujah!!! She has also started a book about Anna and Griffin :) plus there will be a novella about the D-bags!! It's like a dream coming true <333

message 30: by Jana (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jana (quippygirl) That's awesome news. I love Anna and Griffin and more Kellan in any form is always good. The only thing that could make it better is if SC Stephens decides to write Kellan's pov for Effortless and Reckless.

message 31: by A. (new) - rated it 5 stars

A. | 7 comments Has anyone wondered if portions of this series resembles S. C. Stephens real life? It seems very plausable, right? I'm crazy about this series!

message 32: by A. (new) - rated it 5 stars

A. | 7 comments I hope SC Stephens produces Kellan's POV for all three books.

Jana wrote: "That's awesome news. I love Anna and Griffin and more Kellan in any form is always good. The only thing that could make it better is if SC Stephens decides to write Kellan's pov for Effortless and ..."

message 33: by A. (new) - rated it 5 stars

A. | 7 comments Has anyone read her other series? Is it a joy to read like Thoughtless?

message 34: by Natalie (last edited Aug 17, 2014 09:37AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Natalie | 2 comments I have red Conversion, it was AMAZING. It's All Relative is absolutely amazing too.