Treasure Heart Treasure Heart discussion

Treasure Heart

Comments (showing 1-4 of 4) (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bob (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bob Jordan 5.0 out of 5 stars TREASURE HEART September 17, 2012
By Janet Pratt
Format:Kindle Edition
Treasure Heart is a well written story with twists and turns and keeps you interested until the end! On a personal level, I could relate to the second chance at love! The author, Clanci, has insight into human emotions and helps them come alive in his characters.

I would highly recommend Treasure Heart.

message 2: by Bob (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bob Jordan 5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful story of finding love.... Again! July 25, 2012
By Chris Adams
Format:Kindle Edition|Amazon Verified Purchase
This is a nice wholesome love story. There is even some suspense and a twist! I would recommend this book to everyone. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

message 3: by Bob (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bob Jordan 5.0 out of 5 stars Treasure Heart, July 8, 2012
By The Sleeve "The Sleeve" (Victorville, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Treasure Heart (Kindle Edition)
The story begins when Jake finds a key at the Narrows. Other parts of the story include a locked box, an old bank heist, and two romances, an old one that is rekindled and a new one. The story is both intriguing and exciting. The characters are likeable and interesting enough for readers to care what happens to them as well as what happens next.

message 4: by Bob (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bob Jordan 3.0 out of 5 stars A pleasant read, September 18, 2012
By George - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Treasure Heart (Kindle Edition)
Treasure Heart is written in a straightforward manner. This novella is a pleasant read with reasonably drawn characters and a clean plot line. There are some nice references to set the tone of a past time period. The intertwined romance stories are nicely done without being mawkish. I liked it.