all anime rp! discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto ((rp here))

message 2: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto ichigo was walking to the cafe

message 3: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto "i was busy at home" ichigo said. she went into the back and got changed

message 4: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto "yelling at my dad, thats wat" ichigo said.

message 5: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto "maybe" ichigo said

message 6: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto "wat? y?" ichigo said.

message 7: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto "i guess" ichigo. ichigo wndered wat it would be like. hen she started 2 blush and giggle. "ok, ill ask him"

message 8: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto "the wat? wait!" ichigo said.

message 9: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto "i never knew we had a cafe mew mew special" ichigo said.

message 10: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto "but..." ichigo said. just then masaya came in. "oh. masaya!" ichigo said blushing. "hi. practice ended early so i thouhgt i would come by" "oh, ok" ichigo said

message 11: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto ((i wanna play zakuro))

"uuum.... wait" ichigo said

message 12: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto zakuro had a fork w/ a piece of cake on it.
"umm... guys....." ichigo said. "its ok, im heading out. thx!" masaya said getting up and waving bye 2 ichigo. "c u" ichigo said.

message 13: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto ichigo sighed

message 14: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto ((hey wilson-kun said he's sorry 4 wat eva he did))

message 15: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto "yea" ichigo said

message 16: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto ichigo looked up. she ran in2 the back and changed. then ran out. "ayoma-kun! ayoma-kun!" ichigo said running after him. ayoma turned

message 17: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto "oh, hi! ichigo" masaya said. "hi" ichigo said back. "wont u get in trouble" "no,i dont think so" "ok, hey lets go" "ok"

message 18: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto "where do u want 2 go" masaya asked. "any where" ichigo said. "ok, lets go 2 the aquarium" "ok"

message 19: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto ((hahaha))

masaya and ichigo showed up at the aquarium. they went in

message 20: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto ((since when did we need a doorbell))

"wat do u wanna do first" masaya asked. "i dont care. i guess where ever" ichigo answered. "ok" they started w/ a tour

message 21: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto ((wat?))

"that was fun" ichigo said. "u liked it? kool!" masaya said. "hey u thirsty? u want something?" "sure"

message 22: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto masaya and ichigo got something 2 drink and sat down.

message 23: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto "sure" zakuro said

((gtg. be back in like a half hour or so))

message 24: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto ((me is back))

"hows kendo" ichigo asked. "good." masaya said smiling. ichigo noticed a bruise on his neck. "um....ayoma-kun....ummm..." "oh. i c that u've seen he bruise. its no big deal"

message 25: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto "that might happen" zakuro said

message 26: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto "lets go 2 the c wat else is in here" masaya said gettin up. "ok" ichigo said following

message 27: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto they stopped at the touch tank outside. "go ahead. touch something" masaya said smiling. ichigo reached her hand inside and touched a sting ray. "ahhh. slimy" she said. masaya laughed. he then touched the same sting ray.

message 28: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto they moved on. then they went outside. by the time they finished everything in the aquarium, it was time 2 leave and go home. "oh, well. i guess we should go home now" ichigo said. "yea, hey ill walk u" masaya said smiling. "ok" ichigo said. they walked in the direction of her house and they started 2 laugh

message 29: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto "sure" zakuro said.

message 30: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto "kyaaa" ichigo said. she kind of fell on masaya. "sorry" she said. she looked up. masaya was looking at her. ((hey do u want them 2 kiss? was that the point))

message 31: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto they both colsed their eyes and kissed each other.

message 32: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto "huh?" ichigo said. she looked over where mint and every1 else was. "hey" she said maddly.

message 33: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto zakuro was already out of sight

message 34: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto ichigo turned back 2 masaya. "sorry bout that" she said. "their crazy" "its ok" masaya. "come on" they stated 2 walk 2 ichigo's house again

message 35: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto masaya and ichigo arrived at the house. "hx and sorry again 4 my friends" ichigo said. "its ok. it was quite funny" masaya said. "oh really? ok than. i guess ill c u later" ichigo said. "yea. oh.. ichigo" "yea" "thx" masaya gave her another kiss on her forehead. "c ya" masaya said as he left. "yea" ichigo said blushing. she went inside

message 36: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto "wat ever" zakuro said.

message 37: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto ichigo was in her room. "kyaa! day was the best day ever" she said happly

message 38: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto ichigo was working really hard 2day

message 39: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto "got it" ichigo said running around. zakuro put a plate in front of a customer

message 40: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto "ok. im on it" ichigo said. "is my order ready yet?" "is my lemon here" a few customers said. "cokming righ tup" ichigo said.

message 41: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto "but ur not doing anything" ichigo screamed. "is my choco tart ready" "how bout my lemon and my cake" "coming ite up" ichigo said

message 42: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto ((hey im gonna go, but ill be back on latter))

message 43: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto ((wat?))

message 44: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto ((yea))

message 45: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto ichigo was so busy that she didnt know that masaya was 1 of her customers. "can i get a coffee and ichigo plz?" he asked. "sure. coming right up. wait, did u jus say ichigo?" ichigo asked. "yea." "ahhh. masaya when did u come in?"

message 46: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto "i came in about a few mins ago." masaya said smiling. "oh, ok. ill bring u ur coffee" ichigo said turning 2 the kitchen

message 47: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto "um.. thx?!" ichigo. she went back over 2 masaya. "here u go" she said putting it on the table. "thx" masaya said smiling. ichigo walkked away about 6 steps away from masaya until he said something. "hey ichigo" "yea?" "would u like 2 go 2 the beach 2morrow?" "sure" ichigo said smiling. she went back 2 serving her other customers

message 48: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto "fine" ichigo said. she went back over 2 masaya. "ur done?" he asked. "well, the other girls took care of it" ichigo said. "oh ok then" masaya said. ichigo sat down. "so wats up" he asked. "not much. how bout u?" she asked back. "kendo practice." "wats wrong? u dont like it anymore?" "i do, but..."

message 49: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto "but wat?" ichigo asked. masaya was blank. "hello? masaya?" ichigo said. "oh sorry." u ok?" "yea im fine. its nothing." "oh ok then." "wat time is it? i must be going" "now? ok. i guess ill c u later then" "sure. c u 2morrow" masaya said smilng and waving and leaving. "bye" ichigo said back.

message 50: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto zakuro just stood on the wall. ichigo was still sitting at the table. she looked really sad and worried

« previous 1