Forbidden Desires (Dark Secret, #2) Forbidden Desires question

Is this as good as Dark Secret?
Sarah Sarah Sep 18, 2012 05:00AM
Even though this concept is rather risky, especially so early in a marriage, no matter how open & free the characters seem. I feel the 1st novel dealt with a more questionable story line. I'm also over the use of stickers or notations on the front of novels referring them to be the same as Fifty Shades of grey. Please stop it, yes its risky, yes its BDSM related. But Fifty shades is between 2 people in private & more romance & growth. There's no way in a hatfull of creations would Christian Share Anna for all the Tea in China. The only thing the same is the amount of sex & climaxing, the love is not quite the same. What do others think?

Sarah wrote: "Even though this concept is rather risky, especially so early in a marriage, no matter how open & free the characters seem. I feel the 1st novel dealt with a more questionable story line. I'm also ..."

Sarah wrote: "Even though this concept is rather risky, especially so early in a marriage, no matter how open & free the characters seem. I feel the 1st novel dealt with a more questionable story line. I'm also ..."

I agree, it's nothing like the 50 Shades of Grey BUT the sticker on my copy of the book says "Devoured Fifty Shades?" which I think more so means if you devoured the 50 Shades Series you'd devour these as well and I do agree because I just finished that book and am onto 'The Discipline'. But no I don't think the stickers were really relevant as the 50 Shades series is NOTHING like this series so all-in-all I agree you Sarah =). Besides as you said Christian never shared Anna and these books are doing a lot of the opposite. Maybe the sticker should have said something a bit different!