The Mansion discussion

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 318 comments Mod

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 130 comments Racing past the pool, Alison slipped in a puddle and fell into the deep end.

message 3: by Cait Sith (new)

An apparition appeared and pulled Alison out of the pool. It was the ghost of a teenage boy.

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 130 comments She tried to scream, but all that came out was a gurgle. Her lungs were filled with water.

message 5: by Cait Sith (new)

((kk sorry))

"Shhh. Don't scream." The ghost tells her as he puts a towel around her.

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 130 comments "Garg---" the water is stuck in her throat.

message 7: by Cait Sith (new)

The ghost does the heimlich on her and gets the water out of her throat.

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 130 comments (So I was looking through the bedrooms on the landscaping/acatecture website and I wanted to break the screen.)

message 9: by Cait Sith (new)

((y?))

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 130 comments She tries to run but trips and lands mostly on the grass, although blood has begun to seep into her right eye.

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 130 comments (Take a look at the "teen girl bedrooms" and you'll see why. They're so stereotypical it's not funny.)

message 12: by Cait Sith (new)

"Please don't be afraid. I like you." The ghost tells her.

message 13: by Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (last edited Oct 09, 2012 10:45PM) (new)

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 130 comments "No, no,NOO!!!" Ali starts to hyperventilate. "She died trusting that pervert..." thinking the boy a criminal.

message 14: by Cait Sith (new)

((this has to be her first encounter with a ghost. please change that last post))

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 130 comments (Done. She's semidelusional and thinks he's her best friend's killer.)

message 16: by Cait Sith (new)

((kk))

"I don't want to hurt you. I want you to be safe. I died a hundred years ago, and I have had no one to talk to besides the rest of the ghosts. But they're all either too young, or too formal for me." The ghost tells her.

Johnny runs over. "Found you-." he stopped talking when he saw the ghost. He curled up and started shaking with fear.

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 130 comments She steps toowards Johnny. "Stay back, you murderer!"

message 18: by Cait Sith (new)

"I never murdered anyone." The ghost said looking sad. "I was murdered by an evil man, but I never killed anyone."

Johnny was laying there, curled up, and shaking.

Ryan walks over to them. "Alison, I see you have met your great-great-great-great-great uncle, Thomas." He said cheerfully.

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 130 comments Alison whispered in Johnny's ear,"Johnny, when I say Jenna, run to my room and grab the iPhone off my desk. Lock the door, call the police, and don't let anyone in but me."

message 20: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny looks at her. "Awison, he's good Wyan said so."

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 130 comments "I can't trust him. He looks just like the man who murdered Jenna."

message 22: by Cait Sith (new)

"Alison O'Rielly! Thomas is an ancestor of Johnny's I think you should show him some respect." Ryan said sternly.

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 130 comments "Damn respect, he's a murderer!" She grabbed Johnny and ran for the kitchen door.

message 24: by Cait Sith (new)

"He's not a murderer." Ryan told her.

message 25: by Cait Sith (new)

((make her less stubborn please))