Rosemary Sutcliff Book Group discussion

Group Reads > October Group Read Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hazel (new)

Hazel West | 103 comments Mod
It's probably time we start looking for suggestions on which book we want to read next, since I think pretty much everyone is finished with Eagle. I'll start off with my own suggestions Outcast or Sword Song These two are some of the ones that are easier to get a hold of. If you have any other suggestions just put them here, and we can discuss it together. That's the joy of having such a small group =)

message 2: by Hazel (new)

Secretely (Not really though :P) I would really love to read Outcast again since it's the one that inspired the novel I'm writing and I like to keep inspiration going ;)Plus it's sooo good! We'll see what everyone else thinks though.

message 3: by KarenLana (new)

KarenLana | 5 comments Hello All,
I'm looking forward to reading the October selection with you! My vote is for Outcast. =D

message 4: by Hazel (new)

Hey Karen, haven't seen you around for a while =) You'll like that one.

message 5: by KarenLana (new)

KarenLana | 5 comments It's been a crazy September but I am so looking forward to joining in. I'm sure I will like it too. She's such an amazing author! =)

message 6: by Hazel (new)

It's been a crazy month for me too. What with all my writing stuff, other things and my computer needing to be fixed. This week I have a ton of catch up work to do :P

message 7: by Mara (new)

Mara (maraanne) | 18 comments Mod
I vote Outcast for October. And yes, I still have every intention of reading this month's book. I still have time! ;)

message 8: by Hazel (new)

I just sent out a thing for the announcement of reading Outcast ;) Can't wait!!

message 9: by Mara (new)

And I was about to suggest we do a monthly group letter. ;)

message 10: by Hazel (new)

Feel free to send things out anytime, sometimes I get wrapped up in things and forget what time of the month it is :P

message 11: by Mara (new)

Well, so do I, hence why I have been such a bad moderator lately - and a bad feedback person on short stories (I definitely will get back to you on Caolan's story before the end of this month!)

message 12: by Hazel (new)

Haha, that's okay I'm busy writing my other one too, and I'm annoyed because I can't figure out a good cover for Caolan's story. So I might actually publish that one last after all.

message 13: by Matilda (new)

Matilda L. (tillyl) | 12 comments I think I won't be joining you this time. I would really like to read the book but... let's just say I already bought a lot of books this month and I don't think my purse would thank me if I bought another one. And I still have a lot to finish :)
But I wish you a lot of fun :)

Greetings

message 14: by Hazel (new)

I understand that, I won't be buying books for a while either after my last haul :P Luckily I have this one. Hope you get to read it eventually though because it's a good one =)