Dangerous Hero Addict Support Group discussion

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen)  (gatadelafuente) | 9731 comments Mod
Did anyone like Revolution? I enjoyed it. I liked Billy Burke's character a lot.

message 2: by ~Megan~ (new)

~Megan~ (megadee) | 1084 comments Mod
I have it on my DVR, Danielle....I'll check back in after I've watched it! These kind of shows are right up my alley, though, so I'm sure I will love it!

Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen)  (gatadelafuente) | 9731 comments Mod
I love all the swordfighting and old-fashioned fighting. Hope you enjoy it, Megan.

message 4: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (studioeastrat) | 511 comments I really liked it. Hopefully it will stick around.

message 5: by ~Megan~ (new)

I definitely enjoyed it!! I'm with you in hoping it lasts, Jessica.

message 6: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (studioeastrat) | 511 comments Usually shows like this on network tv don't last that long so I am hoping it has some staying power. I like the whole concept of the power going out and nothing working. The sword fights were awesome too.

message 7: by Tammy (new)

Tammy | 395 comments I really enjoyed this show. It reminds me of a lot of the ya dystopian books I like :)

I have so many questions, I can't wait til next week!

message 8: by ~Megan~ (new)

I agree, Tammy! I think my liking a show is the kiss of death, though....they cancelled so many I liked last season!!

message 9: by Tammy (new)

Tammy | 395 comments Lol, well I hope this one doesn't get cancelled Megan *fingers crossed*

Jessica wrote: "Usually shows like this on network tv don't last that long so I am hoping it has some staying power. I like the whole concept of the power going out and nothing working. The sword fights were aweso..."

That's what I was thinking.

message 11: by Tammy (new)

Tammy | 395 comments The show just ended...what a great episode. I think I have even more questions now

Yeah, it looks like it's going to be a pretty interesting, exciting show.

I'm enjoying this show, but the people on it are either victims or bullies. I would like to see more initiative and use of the most useful machine of all time--your brain.

message 14: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (studioeastrat) | 511 comments I agree Danielle. Specially from the female lead. She has really started to get on my nerves. She doesn't seem to use her head about anything and someone is always having to rescue her *cough cough* her uncle *cough*.

message 15: by Tammy (new)

Tammy | 395 comments Jessica wrote: "I agree Danielle. Specially from the female lead. She has really started to get on my nerves. She doesn't seem to use her head about anything and someone is always having to rescue her *cough cough..."

Lol...I agree

message 16: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (studioeastrat) | 511 comments It's a big pet peeve of mine. It seems like on a lot of shows the female character is an idiot. That's why it is always surprising when there is a smart strong heroine on TV. Sadly this show isn't one of them.

message 17: by ~Megan~ (new)

She's annoying me as well.....I could do without her character altogether.

Jessica wrote: "It's a big pet peeve of mine. It seems like on a lot of shows the female character is an idiot. That's why it is always surprising when there is a smart strong heroine on TV. Sadly this show isn't ..."

Sad but true.

~Megan~ wrote: "She's annoying me as well.....I could do without her character altogether."

Yup!

I am watching it for Miles. I won't even lie.

message 20: by ~Megan~ (new)

Word, Danielle!

:)

message 22: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (studioeastrat) | 511 comments I think most of us are watching it for Miles. :)

message 23: by Jenny (new)

Jenny | 39 comments Miles is what makes it worth watching. I was so excited by the idea for this show and so far it hasn't lived up to expectation. It's not bad, just so so. But Miles is great, very diverse character with lots to hide in his background. I'm hoping that it will start to get interesting or else it will be gone sooner than later.

I think that the people act so dumb it's frustrating. I hope that the writers get their act together and soon.

message 25: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (studioeastrat) | 511 comments Jenny wrote: "Miles is what makes it worth watching. I was so excited by the idea for this show and so far it hasn't lived up to expectation. It's not bad, just so so. But Miles is great, very diverse charact..."

I agree it isn't going to last if they don't come up with something soon.

message 26: by Eliza (new)

Eliza | 3 comments Love this show. I'm so over all this reality t.v already. Finally something that my fiance and I can sit down and watch together. Mondays are my new fav. night.

message 27: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen) , Loves 'Em Lethal (last edited Oct 17, 2012 12:00AM) (new)

I feel like the stupid quotient goes up every month. :(

Giancarlo Esposito's character really gets my goat. (view spoiler)