Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

Movies & TV > Best moments in IR television and film

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Sees Love in All Colors (last edited Sep 17, 2012 08:14PM) (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 7308 comments Mod
What are some of the most memorable interracial romantic moments in television and flim that you can recall? No matter how old or how new...

message 2: by Arch , Mod (new)

Arch  | 6568 comments Mod
Parker and Hardison (Leverage) in Sunday's episode, The Rundown Job. Every moment that Hardison wanted a "Luck" kiss from Parker was sweet. Parker's "Luck" kiss to Hardison was touching. Hardison being scared that he was going to lose Parker behind that virus was touching. I will never forget this episode. Love it!

The Grave Danger Job where Hardison was trapped in that coffin is a memorable interracial romantic moment as well. Even though, he and Parker wasn't an official couple, this episode showed how much they loved one another. Parker declared that she can't lose Hardison in the episode and Hardison declared that he couldn't lose her in The Rundown episode.

message 3: by Nooniemom (new)

Nooniemom | 466 comments The "Five More Minutes" scene between Olivia and Fitz on the couch in her apartment. It's tender, romantic and special. When she slides her legs across his and they wrap themselves around and into each other - BEAUTIFUL!

message 4: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 7308 comments Mod
I loved that Luck kiss, Arch! Oh and agree with the Grave Danger Job being a pivotal Harker episode. You know I love the "pretzels" scene too.

message 5: by Arch , Mod (new)

Lady Danielle aka The Book Huntress wrote: "I loved that Luck kiss, Arch! Oh and agree with the Grave Danger Job being a pivotal Harker episode. You know I love the "pretzels" scene too."

The original pretzel scene was cute. Poor Parker, she had a hard time telling Hardison she had feelings for him. The second pretzel scene was cute. They were getting off the train they had to go stop a bomb. She told Hardison she was in the mood for pretzels. I wonder what they went do.

message 6: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Wonderful subtext with the pretzel conversations!

message 7: by Fashionista (new)

Fashionista  (fashionista99) | 436 comments The first kiss between Waka Mani (Jay Tavare) and Cleola(Tembi Locke) in the movie Unbowed.

message 8: by Fashionista (new)

Fashionista  (fashionista99) | 436 comments Guess Who? The dinner scene where Simon has just quit his job and is trying to hide this very fact form Mr. Jones. It's hilarious!

message 9: by Arch , Mod (new)

Lady Danielle aka The Book Huntress wrote: "Wonderful subtext with the pretzel conversations!"

The second pretzel scene is in the episode The Big Bang Job. It played on Ion last night. It's from season 3.

message 10: by Arch , Mod (last edited Sep 20, 2012 09:45AM) (new)

Although they two didn't become a couple at an older age, they had a thing going on when they were young and flirted with one another as adult. Shawn and Gus' sister Joy from Psych. Shawn stays at Gus' house during the christmas holiday and him and Joy kiss and try to sneak into each others room. Shawn kept checking out Joy and poor Gus, he knew that Shawn was looking at his sister, but couldn't prove it. Shawn kept telling him lies. When Gus finally found out that Shawn and Joy had a past, he was mad. The scenes were cute.

message 11: by Tina (new)

Tina | 1379 comments The pool-table scene in Alfie between Nia Long and Jude Law is all kinds of hot and Nia looks incandescently gorgeous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBZQHS...

Nia Long (again) and Michael Vartan on Big Shots right after they start dating but before going public.

http://youtu.be/fKhpd7Idki4

message 12: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Arch wrote: "Lady Danielle aka The Book Huntress wrote: "Wonderful subtext with the pretzel conversations!"

The second pretzel scene is in the episode The Big Bang Job. It played on Ion last night. It's from s..."

Hehe. We were watching that episode.

message 13: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Arch wrote: "Although they two didn't become a couple at an older age, they had a thing going on when they were young and flirted with one another as adult. Shawn and Gus' sister Joy from Psych. Shawn stays at ..."

That was hilarious!

message 14: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Nia and Michael had awesome chemistry on Big Shots. I was bummed when it was canceled!

message 15: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Sees Love in All Colors (new)

I still count The Secret Laughter of Women as one of my all time favorite IR movies. The chemistry between Nia and Colin Firth was great, and the way their relationship develops. I love the ending. It sucks that it's not on DVD.

message 16: by Mel (new)

Mel (got2luvmel) | 65 comments I have many, but here's a few...

'Merlin' the scene where Arthur says he'll relinquish his title to the thrown just to be with Gwen, then when they're taking her away he tells her he would always love her. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4fAKN... 10:34

Every single scene Sean and Marita had alone on 'Legacy.' Anytime they could sneak some qt time I knew it'd be awesome and it was.

'Hidden Palms' when Nikki left Cliff and goes to her that night and begs her to take his sorry arse back. Told her that being with her was different, that he wasn't playing games with her like he did all the other girls. It was a defining moment for his character *le sigh* ...I wish there was a clip to share.

It's a commercial, but I love that David Bridal's commercial with the BW/WM getting married http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwptYW... makes me wish I was married every time I see it :D

message 17: by Arch , Mod (new)

I like watching Merlin. I think the guy that plays Merlin is cute. He's skinny and has big ears, but he's cute.

Paganalexandria  | 4037 comments The movie something different starring Simon Baker and Sanaa Lathan. I love when he paints her toe nails red.

message 19: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Something New was definitely ground-breaking for IRR. It became more 'mainstream' in the perceptions of a lot of people who probably didn't have an open mind about it.

Paganalexandria  | 4037 comments i slso love Mission Impossible 2 with Tom Cruise and Thandie Newton. That scene in the bathtub when he catches her trying to steal that necklace is just HOT. I couldn't enjoy three because in my mind Ethan would have married Nyah instead the random wife in the sequel.