The Mansion discussion

Roleplay- The Rooms > Alison Orielly's Bedroom

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 318 comments Mod
[image error]

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 130 comments Love at first sight... with a room. XD

message 3: by Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (last edited Sep 17, 2012 09:23PM) (new)

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 130 comments "Did I die and go to hevan? It looks good enough."

message 4: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny smiled and walked in.

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 130 comments Ali dumped her stuff and floped down on the bed.

message 6: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny looked at her bed and then fell over. He was asleep.

message 7: by Cait Sith (new)

((kk))

message 8: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny got up and left.

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 130 comments "Fine! I admit it! You are my ancestor! Better?" She asked as she turned off the iPhone.

message 10: by Cait Sith (new)

Thomas walked in and sat down on her bed. "There is something I need to tell you. A great evil is approaching. Each night, someone won't make it." He told her. He then waved his hand and a ghostly version of Johnny appeared. "The first is Johnny."

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 130 comments "What kind of f***ing trick are you trying to play on me? Are you sure you're not a murderer?"

message 12: by Cait Sith (new)

"Im sure." Thomas told her. "It killed me." Thomas told her.

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 130 comments "Than what the hell is it? And stopp eating my chips, or you'll wish you could die again."

message 14: by Cait Sith (new)

"It is the evil that kills. It will seek out anyone it can." Thomas told her.

Johnny ran in, followed by a shadowy cloud.

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 130 comments Ali threw herself between the cloud and Johnny.

message 16: by Cait Sith (new)

The cloud turned and left.

"Johnny has been saved for tonight." Ryan told her as he walked in. "I didn't think it was still around."

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 130 comments "Why are we here if It's here?"

message 18: by Cait Sith (new)

"It is everywhere. I brought you here to help you but now I need your help. I need you to follow me to the library. We must keep Johnny with us at all times otherwise it will attack him and he'll die."

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 130 comments "How about a pair of hand cuffs?"

message 20: by Cait Sith (new)

"We've got some." The butler tossed a pair of handcuffs to her.

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 130 comments "Ew, no. I'm a girl, he is not coming into the bathroom with me."

message 22: by Cait Sith (new)

"It was your idea."

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 130 comments "Fine, but I'm taking them off when I sleep."

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 130 comments She left for the library, Johnny in tow.

message 25: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny looked at his hand. "Why me?"

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 130 comments "Because people love to victemize little kids."

message 28: by Cait Sith (new)

((yes))