Q&A with Christine Fonseca discussion

Transcend
This topic is about Transcend
Transcend > #TranscendParty

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Christine Fonseca (christine_fonseca) | 125 comments Mod
Hey everyone -

Just want to officially invite you to the launch party for Transcend on Twitter at 6pm PST, and on my blog all day. There will be special character posts, prizes and guest appearances....
and a special GRAND PRIZE giveaway that will start tomorrow and end in November. WOOT

The Cover Contessa (thecovercontessa) | 47 comments I went, it was fun. I couldn't stay long. But I did win something, eep!!!

The Cover Contessa (thecovercontessa) | 47 comments oh and btw, I am so not "twittter savvy" I had no idea what I was doing! I have no idea what twitter chat is or how to get there or anything like that. It was taking forever for things to load on my computer to show all the new tweets. I was definitely doing something wrong!

LOL! I use Tweetchat for twitter parties...so much easier. I will walk you through it before the next one.

Hey everyone! I am thinking we should party it up this weekend in honor of the upcoming tour for the book (see another thread for that soon)

So, anyone who leaves a comment on any thread in the group will be automatically ended into a giveaway for a special Transcend-related prize. Tell your friends and SPREAD THE WORD! WOO HOO

The Cover Contessa (thecovercontessa) | 47 comments Christine wrote: "LOL! I use Tweetchat for twitter parties...so much easier. I will walk you through it before the next one."

oh good. I tried to find it but I must be a SPAZ! LOL

The Cover Contessa (thecovercontessa) | 47 comments Christine wrote: "Hey everyone! I am thinking we should party it up this weekend in honor of the upcoming tour for the book (see another thread for that soon)

So, anyone who leaves a comment on any thread in the gr..."

FUN!!!!

TWITTER CHAT 2.0!!!! Fabulous Author Heather McCorkleand I are doing a joint chat on Tuesday, 9/25 at 6pm with giveaways and lots of fun. Be sure to join us! WOO HOO

The Cover Contessa (thecovercontessa) | 47 comments Christine wrote: "TWITTER CHAT 2.0!!!! Fabulous Author Heather McCorkleand I are doing a joint chat on Tuesday, 9/25 at 6pm with giveaways and lots of fun. Be sure to join us! WOO HOO"

I saw that. 9pm my time, yes? Is it only on the computer?

Nickle Love (Night Owl Reads) (nicklelove) | 9 comments I think that's 6am in my part of the world. I would still be sleeping. :(
Have fun guys! ^_^

Okay - the hashtag for tonights chat is #authorchat. We start in 10 minutes!

The Cover Contessa (thecovercontessa) | 47 comments go go go...go now, they are there...go go go!