Young Justice RP discussion

Mount Justice > Garage

Comments (showing 1-50 of 216) (216 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Alex (new)

Alex Where the bio-ship and the bikes are.

message 2: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (SpottedBloodyHyena) Dark and Roxas showed up first.Roxas hid behind Dark

message 4: by Alex (new)

Alex Robin walked into the bioship and turned on the scanner. Anone who didnt belong there would be kicked out of the ship.

message 5: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (SpottedBloodyHyena) Roxas sulked.

message 7: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (SpottedBloodyHyena) Dark peeked in.Roxas looked in froma small distense.

message 9: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (SpottedBloodyHyena) "Its its ..huge"said Roxas in awe

message 11: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (SpottedBloodyHyena) He gulped and walked closer.

message 13: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (SpottedBloodyHyena) ((waites for Robin)

message 15: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (SpottedBloodyHyena) ((dododododo£¥€€£¥¥€£¥£€£¥€£¥€¥ look at those symbols))

message 17: by Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~, Slightly Bloodthirsty Vampire Mod ((M'gann)) (new)

Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~ (derek1) | 299 comments Mod
Silver walked in. She ddi her mist trick and became a silver mist substance. She let herself seep into the bio ship entrance. She solidified right behind Robin.

message 18: by Alex (new)

Alex Robin felt someone watching him he whirled and kicked out at the person.

((Sorry guys watching a youtube video))

Secret ran in.

message 19: by Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~, Slightly Bloodthirsty Vampire Mod ((M'gann)) (new)

Silver caught his foot. "Easy."

message 21: by Alex (new)

Alex Kristi~ The Huntress of All wrote: "Silver caught his foot. "Easy.""

"Oh! Its just you! I thought it aas the infiltrator. Heh heh oops" robin said embarassedly

message 23: by Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~, Slightly Bloodthirsty Vampire Mod ((M'gann)) (new)

Silver snorted and let his foot drop. "If I had been been an infiltrator, I wouldnt have just walked through the door now would I?" then said "Well, "walked" being used lightly."

message 24: by Alex (new)

Alex "Yeah.. well go and get ready i guess!" He said. Before he called the others in he typed a notice on the screen of the ship. 'Leaders of the teams Alpha-Robin Beta-Silver Delta-Secret Gamma-Rachel' it said then he walked to the door and called "come on guys time to go!"

message 26: by Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~, Slightly Bloodthirsty Vampire Mod ((M'gann)) (new)

Silver said "I already ready, Robin. Remember?" and she had her bag appear next to her then let it disappear again.

message 28: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (SpottedBloodyHyena) Dark and Riku ran onto the ship.Roxas felt uneasy he need to go to the city but he was stuck here.

Amber {We could have a life, us two. Maybe not like I dreamed, maybe not like you remember, but we could get by} | 446 comments She walked onto the ship and looked at Riku "Did you switch with Garry" she whispered

message 30: by Alex (new)

Alex Kristi~ The Huntress of All wrote: "Silver said "I already ready, Robin. Remember?" and she had her bag appear next to her then let it disappear again."

"Oh umm yeah." Robin sat down in the main seat of the bio ship.

((Bye guys got to sleep now))

message 31: by Elly ~Wolfgirl, The slightly crazy mod ~Artemis~ (new)

Elly ~Wolfgirl (crazycountrylove) | 349 comments Mod
Artemis and Jason rushed in.

message 32: by Elly ~Wolfgirl, The slightly crazy mod ~Artemis~ (new)

Artemis sat down in her seat and started to check her arrows for the mission.

message 33: by Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~, Slightly Bloodthirsty Vampire Mod ((M'gann)) (new)

Silver grinned and saw Artemis. She walked over to her own seat that was near Artemis'. "Hi."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Jack materialised inside. .And looked at all the vehicles. "Well at least we'll be travelling in style" he muttered

message 37: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 22, 2012 07:15PM) (new)

Jack walked into the Bio ship.

message 39: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 22, 2012 07:18PM) (new)

((whos 'she'?))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((aah))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Jack walked up to Rachel. "do you know when the mission starts?"

message 43: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (SpottedBloodyHyena) Roxas shrugged and walked on board anyway.Dark yawned and sat down streching.Riku saw Silver and disided to scare her.He glared at her and Licked his lips like he was hungry.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Jack walked around the bio ship.

message 46: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (SpottedBloodyHyena) Dark looked at Jack."Hey Rachel you know him?"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok. Just wondering."

message 49: by Elly ~Wolfgirl, The slightly crazy mod ~Artemis~ (new)

Kristi~ The Huntress of All wrote: "Silver grinned and saw Artemis. She walked over to her own seat that was near Artemis'. "Hi.""

Artemis looked up from her arrows. "Hey."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Jack walked around and found silver. "Hello"

« previous 1 3 4 5