The Mansion discussion

Roleplay- The Mansion > The Kitchen

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 318 comments Mod

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 130 comments "Very nice." Alison placed her lunch on the counter. " Are you hungry?"

message 3: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny's stomach growled.

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 130 comments "What do you want? I'll give you just about anything, with the major exception of chips. I'm an addict."

message 5: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny walked over to a cupboard and grabbed a bag of barbeque chips. He opened it up and started eating. "What you say about chips?" He asked curiously.

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 130 comments "Gimme!!" She grabbed two giant handfuls. "I see them. I take them. I eat them. Something you'll have to get used to."

message 7: by Cait Sith (new)

"Oh ok." Johnny said to her.

message 8: by Cait Sith (new)

"Now to the library." He led her to the library.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace walked in, opening several cupboards and pulling out seemingly random boxes of food.

message 10: by Cait Sith (new)

Jenson walked in looking tired. "Morning Madam Jace."

message 11: by Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (last edited Sep 18, 2012 11:51AM) (new)

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace turned and nodded to him, "Ello, Jenson. Doesn't look like you slept well," she said brightly as she poured some pasta noodles in a pot of boiling water.

message 12: by Cait Sith (new)

((Jenson is a guy))

message 13: by Cait Sith (new)

"Nope I didn't. I was up all night thinking of how much more work I will have with more people living here."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) ((I know :3)) Jace laughed loudly, "Scared of a little hard work, eh?" Jace picked up a bottle of sauce and popped the lid.

message 16: by Cait Sith (new)

((kk. you put nodded to her))

Jenson grumbled and sat down.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) ((Oops :3))

"At least I cook for myself!" Jace replied haughtily as she continued making lunch.

message 18: by Cait Sith (new)

"Who are ya cooking for?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Johnny, me, and... I don't know. Whoever wants to eat," Jace shrugged and threw a bay leaf in the pot.

message 20: by Cait Sith (new)

"Oh ok."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "For a butler, you don't do much... but-el-ling," Jace mumbled.

message 22: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny walked in. "Ryan said to come and help."

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Jace turned and looked at him, "There's not much you can do," she said as she shook in some parsley flakes. ((I'm just randomly throwing ingredients from my own recipes for pasta stuffs. ^_^))

message 24: by Cait Sith (new)

((cool))

"Ok. I'll go and wait in the dining hall then." Johnny said as he walked to the dining hall.

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) ((I live with 9 other people. I cook. A LOT. :3))

Jace covered the pot and left it to cook, sitting at the table and drumming her fingers.

message 26: by Cait Sith (new)

((wow))

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) ((That would be the reason we take up both sides of the duplex. And why we live in a crap neighborhood in a crap state like Illinois.)) Soon, the food was done. She got up and picked it up with the Rubber-Grip handles and walked towards the dining room.

message 28: by Cait Sith (new)

((oh that sucks))

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) ((Eh, they're family. Family is the most important thing. I've learned that. n_n))

message 30: by Cait Sith (new)

((true))

message 31: by Emiri, Woo! I'm a moooddd~ (new)

Emiri Tachibana (spiritflight) | 13 comments Mod
Emily Frederick-Fox walked into the room, running a hand through her short gold hair. She looked around the kitchen with interest and looked in a cupboard before pulling out a few ingredients and choppping up some vegetables. She liked to cook. It calmed her.

message 32: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny ran in and hid in one of the cupboards.

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 130 comments When Alison walked in, a cupboard door was ajar. She tried to close it to no avail. Looking to find the obstruction, she pulled it open."Found you!"

message 34: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny rolled out. "How?"

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 130 comments "The door wasn't fully closed."

message 36: by Cait Sith (new)

"Oh."

Ice Queen Wanderer •The Cursed Prophetess• (ari-la) | 130 comments "My turn to hide!" (Can she see a ghost?)

message 39: by Cait Sith (new)

((yes))

message 40: by Emiri, Woo! I'm a moooddd~ (new)

Emiri Tachibana (spiritflight) | 13 comments Mod
Emily watched amusedly. "Be careful in the house, Johnny" she said.