Pride and Prejudice Pride and Prejudice discussion

Lizzie Bennet Diares

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok, I've been watching the Lizzie Bennet Diaries, produced by Hank Green<3 and I was wondering, has anybody else seen them?

Susannah Yes, I think they're doing a really great job so far.

Faith what show is that that you're talking about? is it like a drama series?

anilee It's a modern adaptation of Pride and Prejudice, told primarily through Lizzie's video diaries.

You can watch at www.lizziebennet.com

Faith anilee wrote: "It's a modern adaptation of Pride and Prejudice, told primarily through Lizzie's video diaries.

You can watch at www.lizziebennet.com"

thanks so much! :)

Kristen Hill I love it was what convinced me to read "Pride and Prejudice."

Kimber Lizzie Bennet Dairies is amazing. Hank and the crew are doing an amazing job at adapting the book into web show. I love that it's all modern.

Sandra Hahaha, love it - just watched the first ep :)
Thanks so much for putting the link up here!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha I'm actually currently reading pride and prejudice except IT'S ON MY BROTHER'S NOOK CAUSE I DIDN'T GET ONE! (sorry that made me upset) So i never get a chance to read it.

message 10: by Kelly (new) - added it

Kelly I adore them! I love modernized classics, and LBD are very well done and highlight that P&P is sort of a farce and i love them so much.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh shit, you literally have the greatest prof pic in the history of all time! (sorry I had to say that)

and yeah I love them too! I'm literally pulling my hair out cause I loved Bing but now he's being a douche bag...

Amanda LBD addict. I love how they've updated it, although George is starting to get on my nerves.

message 13: by Phil (new) - rated it 4 stars

Phil How do people feel now it's all over? (I loved it, BTW, and am rather looking forward to the follow-up ;-)

Amanda Phil wrote: "How do people feel now it's all over? (I loved it, BTW, and am rather looking forward to the follow-up ;-)"

Disappointed they picked Sanditon for their next adaptation, but they'll probably make it awesome because that's what Hank does. He makes awesome. Nice nod to include Gigi, however.