The Mer discussion

Finally..... Roleplay!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 443 (443 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Isabella (All Da Ladies Luv Leo) Thomas  | 129 comments Mod
Kylee hurried to her next class with her best friend, Star walking next to her, chatting away like always. The hallways didn't have any walls so she could clearly see the beach a mile away, for Norman City was basically built on beach sand. She had always felt this pull towards the sea... but her father never let her go, that and her childhood memory of when she had sneaked out and the water was bringing her legs together.

message 2: by Halle (last edited Sep 21, 2012 05:03AM) (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 126 comments Arianna straightened her messenger bag and walked to her next class: Advanced Calculus. She was the youngest one in that class, being a complete intellectual. A thought struck her and she pulled out her mini notebook to scribble down a sentence. Arianna tucked her pen behind her ear and speed-walked to her next class when she heard the warning bell.

message 3: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Kate busted through the door in hope that Joshua would leave her alone. Oh boy was she wrong.... He grabed her hair and threw her against a locker. The bang echoed through the halls. She just wished people were around. She lets out a hiss as she feels warm blood drip down her arm.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Star had a huge smile plastered on her face. "I got to go," She said michiviously. Kylee turned her head.
"Where?" Star's grin grew as she turned without a word.
"Want to ditch with me?"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

She was interupted by the warning bell. Star rolled her eyes. This wasn't unusual.

message 6: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) "What's wrong Kate?" Josh smirks throwing me into the locker again. I scream and fall to the ground.

"Stop it!" She screams.

He picks her off the ground again and smiles, "What's wrong? Don't like me?" He asks.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Stars head snaps to the side when she hears a scream. Her smile slids off her face as she runs to cheak it out. Her eyes go a little misty when she smells blood.
"Oh crud,"

message 8: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Kate tries to throw a punch but hits a locker instead.

"Stop, please." She says spitting blood onto the floor.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Almost like a shadow, I sneak behind the poor girl. Hidden behind a locker, I wince at every punch and drop of blood.

message 10: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Josh laughs as he kicks her in the stomach and walks away, "It's no fun anymore."

Kate looks up at him with blood trickling down the side of her mouth, "Ass...." She whispers putting her head on the floor.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

When the boy is out of sight, Star bends down next to the girl.
"What's his problem?" She mutters.

Kylee followed Star and saw the girl get beat up. Oh no poor girl. She heard Star ask the girl what was wrong and waited for a response.

Kylee followed Star and saw the girl get beat up. Oh no poor girl. She heard Star ask the girl what was wrong and waited for a response.

message 14: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Kate coughs and looks up, "He's mad at me because I broke up with him...." She coughs again, "i'm gald I did though...."

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 17, 2012 04:37PM) (new)

"Bah, boys," Star says and she sees the girl crack a smile. "You probably don't want to go to the nurse," Star says under her breath, helping the girl stand up.

message 16: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) "Actually.... I think I will." Kate smiles, "He'll get into so much trouble."

Kylee followed the boy, Josh silently. She wondered when Star would realize she was gone. Josh went out of the school and into a strange ally. Then a bunch of guys came out with dragon like tatoos. Then she realized that Josh was a part of the dangerous street gang Dragon Tooth and went to tell Star and Kate so she could borrow a phone and call the police.

Kylee followed the boy, Josh silently. She wondered when Star would realize she was gone. Josh went out of the school and into a strange ally. Then a bunch of guys came out with dragon like tatoos. Then she realized that Josh was a part of the dangerous street gang Dragon Tooth and went to tell Star and Kate so she could borrow a phone and call the police.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Star pursed her lips. Going for help really wasn't her thing. She prefered getting even herself. "Okay, I Star, by the way,"

message 20: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Kate coughed again spitting onto the ground again, "They're going to have to clean this floor. I odn't think they want people freaking out about the blood."

Kylee reached the school in under 3 minutes, the city was small. "Josh. Dragon Tooth. Phone. Police. Now!" she says. "Explain later." And Kate passed her a phone.

message 22: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) Kate nod, "I'm Kate." she says. "Thanks for helping me." She says. She watches Kylee dialing the phone like her car was on fire.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

StaStar studied Kylee. "Did you say Dragon tooth?"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((G2G :( ))

Kylee nodded and left.

After dialing the police and explaining everything, Kylee left and went to sit on the beach. She never went into the water, when she felt a stong pull...

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((back))
Star followed Kylee. Her feet sank into the soft sand as she stood beside her.
"Remember those stories we always use to love?" Star sighed.

"Yeah" Kylee replied. "About the Mer... how I wish it was all real." She started humming an old sailor's song...

(lol i might copy a bit on the song from pirates of the baribbean but its a good song!)

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol)) Star suddenly stood up. She looked around as if she hadn't realized she stood. Kylee looked at her questionly.
"I- I don't know, I just-" Her eyes widened as she gazed at the rolling waves. "There's something in the water," She said quietly.

"Don't" said Kylee. "It's The Pull. It's got me too but you know how I felt the only time I went in the water." Star looked a little distant and then asked a question I didn't know how I would answer.

(GTG GUYS BYE!)

message 33: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 126 comments After the final bell, Arianna all but flew out of that school. It was her prison. All day she sat in class, her mind wandering to her writing time after it was all over. Her favorite place to go was the beach, because hardly anyone was there. Arianna yanked out her notebook and pen then slowly fell Indian-style on the towel she had brought. She stared at the water until inspiration struck. She began scribbling furiously, oblivious to the world.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder was dozing on the beach, his feet close to the edge of the water. He had passed out some time before, skipping the second half of school in favor of the sand.

message 35: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) ((I feel loved, You two left me as I bleed out.))

(no we called an ambulace... i think)

Kylee noticed her old friend Ryder sitting on the beach and went to sit by him. "Hey Ryder remember me? The one you always used to tease for being afraid of the sea?" She said.

message 38: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) ((Well then.... She wants to come.... Eh, she'll follow. The water will heal her. :) ))

Kate follows and sits down next to Ryder, "Hey." She says jumping into the water. In seconds, she's healed.

(wait were you semimer katniss? its hard to keep track of everything)

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder jumps, opening his eyes. "Uhhh. Hi. Yes, I might." He sits up, careful not to get wet and brushing sand off himself.

message 41: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) ((Yes, yes I am))

Kate pulls herself up and sighes, Stupid tail....

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder pulls his feet closer to his body, painfully aware of how close he had been to being dragged in with the tide. "You still scared?"

"Well a little. There's always this pull that draws me to the water."

message 44: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) "Who, me?" She asks.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nah, I can tell you're not." Ryder's attention traces back to Kylee. "Good, I guess."

"Yeah I guess but after what I felt when I was 10 I'm not getting back in ever again"

message 47: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) In another second she has her legs back, "It's not fun." She says.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"What happened, remind me?" Ryder asked, glancing at Kate.

"I sneaked out of the house to feel the ocean and the sea started pulling my legs together and it was horrible, like they where merging, becoming one"

"I sneaked out of the house to feel the ocean and the sea started pulling my legs together and it was horrible, like they where merging, becoming one"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9